[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have a 47 year old mommy gf and I'm 26 Her pussy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1489797452134.jpg (250KB, 539x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489797452134.jpg
250KB, 539x750px
>tfw I have a 47 year old mommy gf and I'm 26

Her pussy tastes so damn good.
>>
but anon, that's just a cartoon.. she isn't real.
>>
>>36391244
Is 47 not too old for you? When does mommy turn into grandma? I usually think of mommy gfs as 30+, but I never really thought about a cutoff.

H-How does she treat you anon? Do you have any stories?
>>
>>36391244
>Tfw I have a 19 yo mommy gf and I'm 25
Feels good man
>Tfw 3000+ miles apart and she isn't here to diaper me herself
Feels bad man
>Tfw had a video call with her over Kik yesterday while diaping up for the first time
>Tfw the whole time we were both grinning and she kept telling me how cute I am and how adorable my little benis is
>Tfw she's gonna get me more dips soon
Feels a little better man.
>>
>>36391286
A 30 year old would probably not have young adult kids. 40s is firm milf age unless.
>>
>>36391350
>she kept telling me how cute I am and how adorable my little benis is
>You will never have a mommy gf talk to you like this

I don't like being bullied, but if they talk about me having a little peepee in a nice way where they think it's cute, it makes me feel kinda nice.

I-I wish I had a mommy gf to buy me diapers
>>
File: my-nigga-denzel.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
my-nigga-denzel.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>36391244
Does she call you daddy?
>>
File: 1442562740311.gif (1MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
1442562740311.gif
1MB, 268x280px
I'm in love with a woman who's 47 but she's married and won't let me put my hands on her.

It's been like this for five years

Help
>>
>>36391374
I agree that 40 is a good age for mommy gfs. I think 30 would be where I would consider the age threshold for becoming one, at least for me, though. I guess younger mommy gfs just remind me of my mommy when I was little and that's what ties into the fantasy I guess, I don't know. I don't think I'd go looking specifically for one the same age as my real mommy in the current time.
>>
>>36391377
You have my condolences, anon... as I still recall that feel. Also IDK I know there's a shortage on mommy gfs... perhaps I could share mine a little bit to help with your faps... PERHAPS... throw a Kik or something and I'll talk to her. Just know I intend to have her all to myself when we live together one day reeee
>>
>>36391244
where is that image from friend?
>>
>>36391418
She's been 47 for 5 years?

I think she might be lying about her age, anon.
>>
>>36391648
That's really sweet of you anon, thank you so much, but I couldn't, it wouldn't feel right. You're her little one, you should be for each other. Thank you for offering, but I'll just have to keep searching and find my own mommy one day
>>
>>36391683
I cannot find the English version of this at all, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: tumblr_o1hmvnvuXZ1toxol4o1_1280.jpg (357KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1hmvnvuXZ1toxol4o1_1280.jpg
357KB, 1280x960px
>>36391777
Well alright then anon, np, but considering it took me two decades to find mine, I wish you the best of luck then and godspeed. Also we KINDA sorta have an open relation going on, because I personally enjoy SOME bullying and 4chan got me into cuckolding GOD DAMN IT FUCKIN REEEEEEEE although desu I've always had an inferiority complex thx to small ben0r...
it's just when she finishes college and we have enough money to get our own place, then it'll probably be just me and her unless some asshole chad shits everything up
>>
>>36391374
A friend of mine is 19 and her mother is 38, and she looks amazing.
>>
>>>/v/

(6.67% content)
>>
>>36391244
Cool beans man we should get together by your gf and throw things down there
>>
>>36391872
well post what you found
>>
>>36391967
Go on ehentai and look up plero my friend, there's multiple translations from the artist
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.