[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I turned down a 8/10 girl today >be on a dating site

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 93p3Q.jpg (97KB, 950x1029px) Image search: [Google]
93p3Q.jpg
97KB, 950x1029px
>tfw I turned down a 8/10 girl today

>be on a dating site and be a 5/10 at best
>not really getting much attention
>hot girl views my profile
>three days later she messages me
>message for a few days, great chemistry
>she's travelled, studies medicine and funny
>eventually asks me if I'm going to ask her out
>give excuse and say I'm not feeling it
>she graciously accepts and that was that

By all means I think she was the perfect girl, and if I tried, I'm certain we could've made it work.
But I don't know. At the same time I wouldn't know what to do with a girl so far out of my league... I just wouldn't...

Have you ever turned down a girl, /r9k/?
>>
File: wicdwedf.png (63KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
wicdwedf.png
63KB, 160x144px
Yes, I've turned down a few girls. A couple of them were pretty attractive too. I feel no desire to entertain the whims of whores though.
>>
>>36391135
You know you don't have to marry the girl you date, right?
>>
>>36391135
No, you fucking normalshitter.

Anyway, that girl would most likely have been fake. Some guy was running a fake account to see what they could get out of desperate dating site guys. Or maybe it was really good bot.
>>
>>36391135
>At the same time I wouldn't know what to do with a girl so far out of my league... I just wouldn't...
When I came to this thread I didn't think I would be relating to OP, but here I am, relatin'
>>
Yeah I have. Some were really attractive like 8/10 +.

boring characters and I hated them for who they were. i didnt have an ounce of respect for them or what tehy do. i did fap a lot to them. usually to the thought of them being attracted to me.

I'm in love with my 7/10 looks , 10/10 personality ex gf though.
>>
>>36391261
It's empowering to feel wanted.
>>
>>36391135
More than likely was a catfish anyway.
>>
>>36391135
I used to turn down girls quite frequently when I still suffered from anxiety and inexperience. I was a huge idiot. What else can I say?
>>
>>36391783
She was interested in getting something to drink, though.

That doesn't seem typical of catfishes.

But eh, it doesn't matter either way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.