[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AARON HERNANDEZ KILLED HIMSELF He was basically a Chad. He was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

AARON HERNANDEZ KILLED HIMSELF

He was basically a Chad. He was a criminal though with life in prison. He's so good looking. FUCK.
>>
He's ugly tho. You have some shit taste or you have similar bad facial features
>>
>>36390861
Why doesn't everyone with life in prison kill themselves? I don't mean that in a mean way. But for what purpose do they continue living?
>>
>>36390900
You know not everyone is a materialist???

You know some people believe in GOD???
>>
>>36390898
He has lots of female fans. Just leave me alone. I'm mourning.
>>
Aaauughh Aaronnnn... I really don't blame him though. This is what gangs will get you, lads. Went from the NFL to hanging from a shoestring in a cell.
>>
>>36390900
Death is inevitable anon. Why rush into it? Life in prison has got to be shit without a doubt, but there are still simple pleasures you can get. Lots of prisons have libraries and programs to keep you occupied.

Not to mention a lot of the people who get sentenced to life in prison have their fellow gang members to hang out with.
>>
>>36390861
Yeah he also had a promising career ahead of him with the Patriots and decided to fucking murder a man. Now he killed himself because he was a bitch that couldn't hack it.
>>
>>36390900
You can live well in prison as well.
Sure some places are hell but in most prisons I believe working out, reading books and talking with fellow prisoners cant be that shit of a life.
>>
>>36390898
He wasn't ugly. He had a rugged, masculine Latino face that a lot of women like.
>>
haha let's all mourn this murderer lmao

he's hot and played the sports ball real good, RIP I'M DEVASTATED
>>
>>36390861
>That guy
>>He's so good looking. FUCK.

You have shit taste.
>>
>>36390976
You're a guy. You wouldn't get it. He's not conventionally handsome like Lachowski, but he's very masculine looking.
>>
>>36390861
Why should anyone care about this?
>>
>>36390898
He didn't have the best facial features, but he was tall and had a literal professional athlete's body (one good enough to play tight end in the NFL). He wasn't ugly.
>>
>>36391004
No, guys actually do get it. The vast majority of us wouldn't consider him attractive.
>>
>>36391056
Okay, but you're a man and don't see him the way a woman would.
>>
>>36391078
And what if I was gay, did that ever cross your mind? No it probably didn't. I'm not gay by any means, but the point never crossed your mind.

Also the only reason you're attracted to him is because he has a puzzled angry look on his face and some muscle. That is literally it. The actual features beyond that you couldn't care less about, and those features are what makes him ugly.
>>
>>36391078

>women think only women can be sexually attracted to men

brainlet
>>
>>36391113
Gay men and straight/bi women don't find the same things attractive in men.

I'm not attracted to his "angry look" or his muscle. It's just the combination of features that exudes masculinity. He also gives off a rugged vibe. When he smiles though, he's adorable because he has dimples so that softens his looks.

He's dead though so whatever.
>>
>>36391078

cuz you know how women think right topkek
>>
>>36391151
>Gay men and straight/bi women don't find the same things attractive in men.

thats the dumbest shit i've ever read
>>
>>36391151
>Gay men and straight/bi women don't find the same things attractive in men.

Yes, yes they do. There are plenty of gay men that are attracted to the same type of men as women. Just as there are plenty of lesbian women that are attracted to the same type of women as men.

Also he doesn't exude masculinity in any way. If he was any skinny in his actual torso/shoulders he'd look like a dumpy weirdo. You're also right, he's dead, because he was a little bitch that couldn't take responsibility for his actions after having fucking killed a man.
>>
>>36391167
I am a woman.
>>36391174
Gay guys like bearmode and twinks.
>>36391185
Why are you arguing with me? You're a guy and you'll never see it. I would never argue about females with other guys despite being bi.
>>
>>36391196

>Gay guys like bearmode and twinks.

stop generalizing and pretending to know what you're talking about k thx
>>
>>36391196
>Why are you arguing with me? You're a guy and you'll never see it. I would never argue about females with other guys despite being bi.

Because as an actual man I understand what actual constitutes as manly features. We understand our own biology and bone structure. That is why. Men know at a first glance who is alpha, beta, and omega.
>>
>>36391196
Why do the women always go for brutes like this guy when there are perfectly good gentlemen the such as I?
>>
>>36391201
This.

t. gay guy who doesnt like either of those
>>
>>36391196
>I, a single woman, can speak for every other woman
>I, a single woman, can speak for every gay man

The female ego, roastie and gentlemen.
>>
>>36391243
this is one of the reasons i stopped being attracted to women. why are they like this? they claim to be the most empathic gender yet always fail to think outside of their own little world
>>
>>36391196
Holy shit, you're fucking braindead
>>
>>36391185
Why are you so fucking triggered? what because you look like androgynous 13 year old fuckboii. that guy was a professional athlete and is more attractive and has smashed more girls that you ever have you ugly cunt, achieved more than you ever have in your life. kill yourself you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>36391213
I cringed audibly when i read that.

Kill yourself beta
>>
>>36391213
Well what matters is what women see.
>>36391288
Whatever. You must be ugly.
>>
>>36391799
>You must be ugly.

The ugliest girl i've fucked is probably 10x better looking than you, you're a girl on r9k lmao
>>
>>36391595

>Why are you so fucking triggered?

>proceeds to throw out 13 insults because triggered
>>
>>36391626
>I cringed audibly

what kind of sound did you make?
>>
>>36390900
Because some people think that they can still have a chance of escaping. So they prepare.

Or because willingness to kill yourself is not the same as being capable of killing yourself. Especially in a prison environment where everything is so restricted.
>>
Women disgust me more and more every single day.
>>
>>36390861
He was knocking out a ton of dudes in prison.
Either he didnt want to spend life inside (no shit)
Or someone(s) jumped him...either way its literally nothing.
>>
>>36391039
>he was tall
he was 6'1

i guess that's tall if youre a spic, which he was
>>
>>36392143
This
I don't think this was an actual suicide. More likely he passed off the wrong guy
>>
>>36392179
t. incel lanklet
>>
>>36390861
one normie down just another 2 billion to go.
>>
>>36390861
>latino
nothing of value lost
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.