[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to think about suicide every fucking day, 24/7?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_7027.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7027.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
Is it normal to think about suicide every fucking day, 24/7?

I am not looking for fucking attention or pussy life advice, just wondering if other people also think about it constantly or plan it throughout the day?
>>
No.

First consider that you're a boring person with no hobby, personality, or individuality, and then wonder why you have nothing to distract you from thoughts of suicide.
>>
>>36390132
Physical pain and/ or eternal pain causes this.

I advise you to see a doctor and have some blood work done
>>
File: 1491582193925.jpg (149KB, 752x938px) Image search: [Google]
1491582193925.jpg
149KB, 752x938px
>>36390132
Same, frequency lowered this year but last year was pretty much 24/7 suicidal ideation. I probably say "I wanna kms" aloud to myself 50 times a day.
>>
>>36390161
Define "personality"
>>
>>36390132
I had 24/7 thoughts without medicine
The medicine just makes me a zombie of a person and I still can't function in society but it sedates you enough to be the family pet
>>
>>36390132
It's normal for a robot, for a normie no, the normies in my hs all said suciide was selfish/unthinkable
>>
Well ok then, I guess it's not normal then, good to know.
>>
I once tried meds too, and it also got me into zombie mode. Instantly quited, rather suffer than taking meds, that's not living anymore but functioning for our fucked up society
>>
File: 186px-EM-density-data.svg.png (16KB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
186px-EM-density-data.svg.png
16KB, 186x200px
>>36390184
A person with a well formed personality has matured, giving them distinct interests and beliefs.
If you actually did your job as an adolescent and explored the world enough to figure out what subjects you enjoy and what subjects you don't, you would have interests that could occupy your time instead of having you wallow in self-pity.
>>
File: 1482587844061.jpg (192KB, 790x700px)
1482587844061.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
>>36390132

>see window
>"I wonder if the fall would kill me"
>see knife
>"I wonder if it's sharp enough to reach an artery"
>see a rope
>"that would make a good noose"
>>
>>36390168

What do you mean blood work?

>>36390193
>>36390247

And what are these meds you are talking about?
>>
>>36390258
I do have interests you retarded fuck, I was great in hs even though I was depressed
>>
>>36390258
False.

I know plenty of people who do all the normie stuff but still have ended up an heroing.

You don't know what's going on in peoples heads and it's also a 100% fact that the vast majority of people are not satisfied with the outcome of their life.
>>
>>36390273
Anti depression medication
>>
>>36390132
>Is it normal to think about suicide every fucking day, 24/7?
Pretty much, yes. People don't like to talk about it personally and talking about it is considered weird. That's why most people don't know it's normal.
Oh and then there's the few fuckers who don't think about suicide often. They'll tend to get all alarmed and worried and try to tell you you're dysfunctional and all that while it's actually them who are different.
Long story short: If you think about suicide a lot, you're perfectly fine and shouldn't be worried.
>>
>>36390340
>Oh and then there's the few fuckers who don't think about suicide often
>a few

Those are most people, are you really so alienated that you think most people think about suicide?
>>
>>36390273
Blood test. Makes sure you don't have any underlining conditions and checks to see if everything is functioning in order
>>
>>36390288
I said distract you from thoughts of suicide, not keep you from being depressed, you moron.
The only way to cure depression is to get to the source of the problem and solve it.
>>
>>36390387
See, this is what i meant in >>36390340
As soon as something does not match their world view they'll get all irritated and try to talk bad about you so you feel ashamed and stop talking about your suicidal thoughts.
IT IS NORMAL. There's literally NOTHING wrong with it. Please don't suicide shame me.
>>
>>36390273
Effexor worked for me and my mom, nothing else I tried did
>>
Young men, you must adopt a NatSoc mentality.

Rather than seeing struggle and hardship as something awful that you're a victim of - leading you to feel sorry for yourself, you must embrace the struggle and hardship as a natural part of existence. EMBRACE IT. Laugh at the pain. Once you realize the pain doesn't matter you can do almost anything. Let your will shape your world and become a GOD.
>>
>>36390428
Is there a specific blood test I need to take senpai?

Or just come to a doctor and say that I am fucked yo, and I need a test?
>>
>>36390132
it took me 18 years to figure out not everyone has massive panic attacks and stomach pain everyday before going to school
>>
>>36390963
Inspirational, I think I'll go shoot up a school with this newfound attitude
>>
>>36391040
Son, have you ever dreamed of being a part of something greater than yourself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE
>>
I dont know but i think about it everyday too. even from reading people on here saying a shotgun will not fail or to use helium both sound hard to do and easy to fuck up. i dont want to live with no face and with helium i read your lungs can burst f that.
>>
was suicidal already from 10 to 13 years old, then what you do is get agressive and learn violence, start all sorts of martial arts and weighht lifting. think about killing while training and your longing for death will be directed outwards and not inwards.

also see your hard experiences in life as things you can learn from, it's things that can make you separate yourself from the pack if yu let it be a tool instead of a crutch.
>>
>>36391094
Sorry I'm not white but I'll do you a favor and take out the inferior races and useless eaters, Hail Hitler.
>>
>>36391158
We do not wish to take out "the inferior races". But for each race to be free to strive for prosperity in their own homelands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
>>36390258
>Was too focused on trying to get a GF in highschool due to everyone demonizing virgins.
>became interested in Schopenhauer when I graduated
>Wanted to major in philosophy
>"exploring the world" taught me just how much of a cynic I was
>Don't want to do anything I deem as helping society

my beliefs and interests are "distinct", and for the record people don't choose to be autistic
>>
You should probably try to find something to fill the void in your life. Hobbies can make the time fun
>>
>>36391242
BACK TO STORMFRONT NAZI SCUM
t.antifa or other left leaning cunt
>>
File: 1461254013983.png (37KB, 1127x685px)
1461254013983.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>36390996
I used to vomit before going to school everyday and I thought it was normal
>>
>>36391242
you do realise that rockwell was a broke lazy loser right that never achived anything substantial in his life why the fuck are you presenting that loser cuck as something good
>>
It isn't normal if you're a regular more or less content person like most normies. I've experienced it myself, for 2-3 months of my life I found a bit of happiness and was on my way to becoming a normie, and suddenly I didn't feel like dying anymore, I actually looked forward to see where I'd end up in life and it felt a bit sad to think of dying and not getting to see it. Of course then it blew up because it was just too good to be true and now I think of it daily again, if not even more.
>>
>>36390132
Yes.
Everyday works toward it.
Every decision is weighed against it
>>
I'm through... bye bye universe
>>
>>36393412
OhSHIT JAT WATEVYOYU DOING?

let me get my nuggets first
>>
Sort of. As long as things are running smoothly i'm fine but the moment even the tiniest thing goes wrong my brain defaults right to suicide as the solution.
>>
>>36393412
wWJAT THE FUCK MAN RIP
>>
it's called 'Suicidal Ideation', OP

it starts as a coping mechanism when people dream of escaping overwhelming circumstances, but have limited choices and think that death might give them a release

but this can quickly become a neurosis where the sufferer is thinking about self-destruction continually - even years after the initial circumstances have stopped happening - and especially under times of extreme stress, because the unhealthy patterns have become somewhat ingrained

it can be managed though, by processing the reasons why someone got into unhealthy thought patterns in the first place, dealing with the current causes of stress, and breaking the bad habits of allowing oneself to spiral into suicidal thoughts

t. someone who battled with chronic suicidal ideation from early childhood, but has seen a major recovery and escape from the symptoms for the last 3 years
>>
>>36390132
>Is it normal to think about suicide every fucking day, 24/7?
No, I don't think constant suicide thoughts are normal. Are you miserable in your life? If so you need to do something to improve your situation. What is your life like OP?

On the other hand, maybe you meant that thoughts of suicide pop into your head throughout the day. This is normal for a lot of people because it relieves a lot of stress to have a way out. I have fantasies about suicide or going on a rampage 5-10 times per day. Despite this, I live a content life with both moments of happiness and misery. I have confidence that I will never carry out my suicide or hurt others. Still trying to get out of the habit of saying "I'm going to kms" because at some point someone will overhear me and that will make trouble.

As long as you have a bit of hope for your future you don't need to feel abnormal about this.
>>
>>36390263
>one minor annoyance during day
>images of me blowing my brains out instantly infiltrate my thoughts
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.