[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who psychopathic fetish here >fantasize about climaxing and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 20

Who psychopathic fetish here

>fantasize about climaxing and snapping a girls neck
>enjoy watching toasties cry, experience discomfort, scream in pain etc
>want to watch the life drain out of stacey's eyes while the last of my sperm is pumped into her corpse

what the fuck is wrong with me?
>I used to have a fascination with rape as a kid too

I feel like these fantasies have gotten worse ever since I started browsing 4chan
>>
>what the fuck is wrong with me?

You're under the age of 18 and being edge :D:D:D

Now fuck off until you're older
>>
>>36389492
Im 25 kid
lol
>>
>>36389492
Quickest way to tell everyone you're <18 is to call someone underage.
>>
File: IMG_2126.jpg (62KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
62KB, 750x724px
>>36389487
http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
Take this test and post results, OP.
Pic related is what I got, and I can relate to you
>>
My ex girlfriend told people I raped her and got me jumped numerous times by various white knights, so when I started fucking her again I'd rough her up really bad.

I've told her multiple times that I'd beat the shit out of other girls I'd been with pretending it was her and that I'd kill her if I thought I could get away with it and that I hate her guts and wish she were dead.

I even went as far as to take a diary from her house and made a video with my friends reading it and laughing about it before burning it.

I don't think I'm crazy though, I think I just really have a burning hatred for her because I loved her and she hurt me and nearly ruined my life and I won't feel satisfied until she stops breathing.
>>
>>36389487
gtfo to /s4s/ you filthy board immigrant
>>
>>36389487

It's natural my man. Tug it and you'll calm down. Just control them, it's close to impossible to do a rapefest these days, not without getting caught.
>>
File: smallChart.php.png (22KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
smallChart.php.png
22KB, 580x350px
>>36389578
we almost similar results
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-19-01-48-17.png (209KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-19-01-48-17.png
209KB, 720x1280px
>>36389578
I feel like people who answer most of these questions with anything less than the double thumbs up are probably just not being honest with themselves, these statements seem like something everybody could agree to at some level if not completely.
>>
File: 1489154820052.jpg (62KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1489154820052.jpg
62KB, 693x663px
>>36389622
sometimes I feel intense malevolent urges

>when I was 13 i nearly raped the class queen
>I found her in gym locker sorting equipment
>playfully pushed her in the shoulder blades and she fell over and screamed "what the fuck anon"
something anout the way she fell and the panic in her voice aroused something in me
>I jumped on her and wrestled her body tugging at her shirt and gym shorts
>came in my gym shorts for the first time
>it touched her leg and she said "ewww""
>she never told anyone I wonder why?
>>
>>36389717
>>36389661
You guys should read up on narcissism. Red beard, the reason you think that is because of your narcissism, I think.
>>
>>36389756
I think a lot of these anons just want to be special. Its not narcissism, just an interest.
>>
>>36389815
Nah, it could easily be narcissism.
>>
>>36389827
Posting on 4chan to brag about your self-diagnosed mental illness is more innocent than it imo.

Like videogame girls and otherkin/trans etc etc

Its just a desire to stand out
>>
>>36389815
FUCKING EXACTLY DUDE
EVERYBODY THINKS THEYRE SPECIAL, EVERYONE WANTS TO BE SPECIAL.

These labels try to explain away shit and put people in boxes when really we're all in the same fucking box and some people just won't admit it.

Like bipolar, what do they say is bipolar? People who swing between being really happy and really sad essentially.
Walk into a room of people, THEY ARE ALL EITHER UP OR DOWN, NOBODY CONSISTENTLY STRADDLES THAT LINE OF MIDWAY CONTENT THEIR WHOLE LIFE.

Machiavellian? Oh he's selfish and uses people to get what he wants. You all do it, you know how people network to get jobs? That's using people to get what you want! When you see a sexy lady that's digging what you got, do you compliment her just because she's so God damn amazing? No you want that pussy and you know if you say the right string of words you'll get that pussy.
Everybody plays these games with everyone else and some are just BETTER, everybody has these feelings and emotions and self image and some people just show it a LITTLE more.

That's it, that's the secret of life.
>>
>>36389972
geez somebody likes to write essays
>>
>>36389487
>work at shitty McJob
>get new manager
>30something female, dickish, severely lacking cock, inflated ego, 7/10 looks
>often fantasize about raping her while pushing her head into the hot frying oil
I've always felt bad afterwards, but that doesn't stop me.
>>
File: 1492302929327s.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1492302929327s.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
I'm kind of borderline. I get off on holding a girl down, choking her, taking a belt to her ass, etc. Not so far gone that I enjoy anything with blood though, and the idea of killing someone in a sexual context makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
File: hgdmhg.png (115KB, 1226x678px) Image search: [Google]
hgdmhg.png
115KB, 1226x678px
>>36389578
>>36389661
>>36389717

Literally how? Those questions were ridiculously cartoon villain-esque.
>>
>>36390066
ikr i got 7% lighter and was surprised at how high up the averages were compared to mine
>>
>>36390066
I agree and feel the test is bullshit and an easy test to influence the outcomes.

I am a diagnosed with Asperger syndrome and these were my results.

I feel like the Machiavellian nonsense is a meme, its basically "Be nice to people hoping to get special favours" Its hardly master villain stuff
>>
File: Untitled.png (31KB, 713x584px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31KB, 713x584px
>>36390181
forgot to add pic oregano
>>
>>36389622
not without getting caught.
Thats the whole thing dont ghet caught.
Go Leslie vernon style
>>
>>36389487
It's nothing wrong with you anon. I can feel it too. :)
>>
>>36389509
doesn't make you >18
>>
File: 1484708984870.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1484708984870.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
wow nice cringe thread
>>
File: ohnos.jpg (35KB, 623x541px) Image search: [Google]
ohnos.jpg
35KB, 623x541px
>>36389578
Haha oh well. This online totally-validated test works and confirms what multiple people have told me before.

Seriously though, OP is an edgelord faggit.
>>
File: file.png (59KB, 725x510px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59KB, 725x510px
>>36389578

oops.......,,,.......

man fuck this how many commas and periods does it take to make an original comment fuck this shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-19-20-29-48.png (103KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-19-20-29-48.png
103KB, 480x800px
>>36389487
Don't worry O.P., you're not the only one.

This test is bullshit though. People are mostly evil. I'm not "darker" than anybody.
>>
>>36390503
>>36390509
>>36390625
Wow summer sure is starting early...
>>
>>36390680
how retarded are you to think everyone is below average and that a place like 4chans robot community wouldnt draw anti social people

seriously tell me how retarded you are, with examples, like shitting yourself dumb or just casual dumb
>>
>>36389596
Video?
this is origami
>>
>>36389596
>My ex girlfriend told people I raped her and got me jumped numerous times by various white knights, so when I started fucking her again I'd rough her up really bad.

lmao

>going back to the slut who got you jumped

nothing else you write is of any merit
>>
>>36390702
Did you even look at the people I linked?
>cringe
>excessive commas and periods and then sperging out about the robot
>unironically calling someone "edgelord" or "edgy"
Feels like summer
>>
>>36389596
>I won't feel satisfied until she stops breathing.
So you are actually planning to kill her. Nice that you revealed yourself here.

I'd love to torture all kinds of fuckheads like animal, child and gang rapists, animal abusers, gang violators, bullies and others. It would be a pleasure. I do not think it has anything to do with psychopathy tho, as I would never hurt anyone for no reason, or for my own benefit. I can hardly talk any shit about my rivals, like most of the people love to do.
>>
>>36390038
>I get off on holding a girl down, choking her, taking a belt to her ass, etc.
You're the kind I'd love to torture too, a sexual sadist.
>>
File: Torture cunts.png (948KB, 3428x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Torture cunts.png
948KB, 3428x1652px
>>36389487

You're not a true psychopath unless you masturbate to this
>>
>>36389752
>>it touched her leg and she said "ewww""
>>she never told anyone I wonder why?

She wanted more

On a side note I remember a girl sat on the lap of one of my dumb ass friends in highschool and he came in his pants and she cried. Fucking hilarious, she sat on my lap too but I just got awkward and pushed her off when really I wish I could have put my dick in her ass.
>>
I'm more of straight dominant than psychopath but still:
>can't stand normal people being happy, get physically nauseated
>want to unabashedly fuck nearly all the older women I meet
>fantasize and get boners in public if I think about sexually assaulting/full on raping a woman
>also start daydreaming/dissociating
>this literally happens with nothing else I think about
>>
>>36391402
Psychopathy is not the same as sexual sadism, tho. A lot of psychopaths do not have any kind of need to hurt other people for pleasure, they are just incapable of feeling any kind of empathy, that leads them to be abusive of others.
>>
>>36391402
F-fuck...
I don't know what to say
>>
>>36391477
>they are just incapable of feeling any kind of empathy, that leads them to be abusive of others.

That's total bullshit, the lack of empathy thing is rubbish.

>https://youtu.be/3f0Iadv0nNU?t=2m55s

Here's hitman richard kuklinski crying

https://youtu.be/pmFuNBgFue4?t=4m55s

Here's ed kemper crying

Psychopaths have feelings like everyone else

>http://www.goertzel.org/dynapsyc/2003/psychopaths.htm

Here's a paper on it, the only thing we can discern for sure about psychopaths is they view people differently and feel emotions differently.
>>
>>36391484

YOU AIN'T PSYCHOPATHIC ENOUGH FOR THIS THREAD SON

GET THE FUCK OUT

>http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

Here's a better test anyway, the levensons test has been actually confirmed to be an accurate measure of psychopathy
>>
>>36389487
You're more of a sadist than psychopath. I like dominating women but that's normal. The more psychopathic side of me is how I try to manipulate
>>
>>36391541
where can I find the recording of >>36391402 that won't put me on any sort of list?
>>
>>36391578

It's in the hands of the FBI, I spent years trying to find it. Talked to some creepy fuckers in the serial killer groupie community looking for it and found nothing. That transcript I posted I originally read on a site called serial killer central and I asked the owner if he had the actual tape but he only told me you can hear parts of the tape in this video.

>https://youtu.be/PY4YmVi4_LQ?t=26m45s

Starts at 26:45 you can hear her screaming in the background coming from the courtroom. Those are real screams of pain, you'll never hear anything like that in the movies anon.
>>
I am diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder and think you are all edgelord roleplayers

being a """psychopath""" isn't even that great by the way, it mainly just makes you impulsive and you get into trouble a lot. It only really pays off for the top tier guys who are capable of beign brutal without acting on impulse, I'm basically just a nigger but white.
>>
>>36391675
>I'm basically just a nigger but white.

So true

blox
>>
File: IMG_3464.jpg (17KB, 352x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3464.jpg
17KB, 352x417px
Am I a psychopath?

>gore videos don't effect me
>could kill someone without remorse
>would be happy if all humans would die
>don't care about animal suffering
>secretly wish ill will on people
>don't like when my mum kisses or hugs me
>>
>>36391633
Dang. What about other stories like >>36391402? Or fictional stories like it
>>
>>36391702
Could be desensitized for most of that stuff. Gore and the like give me a thrill
>>
>>36391718

I got you my man

>https://ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
>>
>>36391528
No it is not bullshit, that is a most stupid thing to say. There's been several tests done on it, and the very definition of psychopathy means that you are incapable of empathizing, or that this capability in you is severely lowered. Also, if a psychopath is capable of emotions, like sorrow, love or hatred, it does not mean that they are capable of empathizing with OTHER PEOPLE having those emotions. A psychopath may cry his lugns out for his own misery, but does not care about other people's misery, except for a few occasions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Mental_traits
>>
>>36389487
I can relate too, lots of males have these fantasies
>>
>>36391541
I got a 4.1 for primary and 2.8 for secondary psychopathy.
What's that mean?
>>
>>36391319
I have no plans to kill her, I just told her matter of factly that should the opportunity present itself to me, I would take it.
Im really afraid of myself in that way, that's probably why I told her besides to fuck with her head, i wanted her to fuck off but all she did was beg for my forgiveness and tell me that she'd let me kill her because she hates her life, can't forgive herself for what she did to me and wishes she were dead. Luckily burning her diary really got her to stop coming to my house, but she still messages me every day trying to "fix things".
>>36390730
I have a tough time resisting thick big bosomed women with firecrotch, sue me. >>36390714
Couldn't link it here without doxxing myself or her
>>
>>36389487
I only want women for rough sex. I don't understand people who want to cuddle or love. I seriously see nothing in a woman but something to fuck. If I like my toys I take care of them and if I don't I trash them
>>
All of these fetishes check out. There's nothing abnormal about these to me.
>>
File: pic.jpg (66KB, 612x586px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
66KB, 612x586px
>>36389578
>tfw only slightly edgy
>>
>>36392799
>If I like my toys I take care of them and if I don't I trash them
If that is at you think, that you can trash other people just because you do not need them, you deserve to be trashed yourself. There is no place for your kind among the humanity. Besides it's against the survival of the species.

>>36392730
>i wanted her to fuck off but all she did was beg for my forgiveness and tell me that she'd let me kill her because she hates her life
Sounds like piece of trash suitable for your kind. Why do you stick to her? Can't you have anything better?

>>36392435
This is what Wiki article said:
"Despite studies suggesting deficits in emotion perception and imagining others in pain, professor Simon Baron-Cohen claims psychopathy is associated with intact cognitive empathy, which would imply an intact ability to read and respond to behaviors, social cues and what others are feeling. Psychopathy is, however, associated with impairment in the other major component of empathy - affective (emotional) empathy - which includes the ability to feel the suffering and emotions of others (what scientists would term as emotional contagion), and those with the condition are therefore not distressed by the suffering of their victims. Those on the autism spectrum, on the other hand, are often deficient in both the affective and cognitive facets of empathy."
>>
>>36391541
Primary is 3.8 and secondary is 3.4. Wouldn't say I'm compulsive but sometimes I have my moments.
>>
tfw no sociopathic aaron hernandez bf
>>
>>36389487
Somebody just start posting Angel Corps already. If you're all half as hardcore as you say you already have the entire thing on your hard drive.
>>
>>36391541
Mine were 3 for both. Funny I always thought I am highly emphatetic person:

"You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 75.61% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test."
>>
>>36392942
>If that is WHat you think
>>
File: HUH.png (23KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
HUH.png
23KB, 580x350px
Lets be honest here, most of us are screwing these results.
>>
File: IMG_20170419_074311.jpg (26KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_074311.jpg
26KB, 540x414px
These are my results, I don't think much of myself.

Original original
>>
File: IMG_2795.png (23KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.png
23KB, 580x350px
>>36389487
How'd I do robots

Oregon trail zombie edition
>>
>>36392435
>A psychopath may cry his lugns out for his own misery, but does not care about other people's misery, except for a few occasions.

Then where's the measuring stick at what point does someone cross from psychopath to normal person is both can empathize.

>>36392680

It means you are gay my son
>>
File: smallChart.png (22KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
smallChart.png
22KB, 580x350px
>>36389578
Not bad desu, I'm just a little out of touch but nothing too serious.
>>
MOMS GONNA FREAK

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D
>>
Hitting and rape then the 'kill' this is the fantastic plan like BDSM gone wrong lol
>>
>>36393500
Read the description of the empathy test in the link below. Psychopats can't empathize spontaneously, but only at will, aside from few occasions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Mental_traits
>>
>>36393720

Why would I read the wikipedia link when I have read the actual study itself. I know what you're talking about but it's inaccurate. I don't agree with the presumed idea that psychopaths don't have empathy or can only show empathy when being instructed to do so. They have the capacity for spontaneous empathy too and martens research shows that.
>>
File: I wish it was a meme.png (28KB, 667x469px) Image search: [Google]
I wish it was a meme.png
28KB, 667x469px
I wish this was just me being edgy.
>>
i have this, but opposite. i'm just a huge masochist. i fantasize about being raped and killed by a girl, and completely overpowered by her. sometimes when i see girls in public i imagine them forcing themselves onto me all of a sudden. i've also had a fascination with death and rape since i was a kid, of course happening to me instead of others mostly. i like the idea of experiencing death, pain and all.

i don't ever think about hurting anyone or anything, it's all just focused on myself getting hurt. i do enjoy watching gore videos for some reason. maybe i'm just desensitized to it or something. but i do derive some pleasure from it, not really arousal but something else. i'm not sure why.
>>
>>36393837
Didn't have time to read your article in its entirety to see if the test mentioned at Wiki was the same as referred to in your article.

>They have the capacity for spontaneous empathy too and martens research shows that.
Yes, in special occasions listed in that article, bringing up normal, healthy sensitivity. Just like I noted before, they are capable of feeling spontaneous empathy in occasion. Also, capability of feeling empathy is different from having emotions in general. Psychopaths may also show signs of hypersensitivity, but that sensitivity seems to be concerning their own selves, not the other people.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.