[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first time I meet her >Seems indifferent to my existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (5KB, 456x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 456x322px
first time I meet her
>Seems indifferent to my existence

Second time I see her
>seems interested in me
>compliments me
>treats me kinda special out of the group
>seems bent on spending more time with me

Third time I see her
>indifferent to my existence
>makes zero effort with conversation
>all of a sudden starts gratuitously bringing up her boyfriend in unrelated conversations

What the fuck? Nothing at all changed on my part?

Why the fuck does this happen?
>>
should've snatched her at day 2. gotta go fast
>>
Do all women really think they're hot shit?
Because I think they're bullshit.
Go ahead woman, flip your hair at me, flaunt your cleavage and tight yoga pants wedgie, see what happens. Nothing, you'll be getting NOTHING from me. Why would I just stick my neck under the chopping block of rejection because you think you're hot shit. Fuck you, you're NOTHING to me.
>>
She's testing if you can out alpha her current boyfriend.
>>
>>36389299
Women are not in control of their own actions. Hormonal changes can make their behavior change drastically and without warning. Women are more receptive when ovulating, for example.

They're animals
>>
>>36389299

>>all of a sudden starts gratuitously bringing up her boyfriend in unrelated conversations

I fucking hate when they do this.
Every single time a new bitch is hired at my wageplace, she has to immediately assert, that she has a boyfriend, in the most contrived way possible. Even if you clearly don't give a shit about her, and don't even want to have small talk with her.
>>
>>36389459
That was the intention on day 3, didn't get a chance tho when I ran up against a brick wall personified.

>>36389648
I would but I wasn't given much to work with and idk do alphas take hints and fuck off to the next person? I feel like if I did anything other than what I did (which was also to disengage) then I would have been categorically a beta pathetic loser clinging onto nothing.
>>36389716
So their opinion of you and level of attraction could be night and day because of hormones alone?
>>
>>36389743
OP here. YES THIS

It felt so targeted but like um sweaty ;) I wasn't hitting on you in the first place are you tryna send a signal out to me... Or yourself? What the fuck it's almost insulting from the standpoint that they honestly think mentioning their boyfriend looks relevant to me and not at all contrived and tenuous
>>
>>36389799

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised, if a new roastie employee just walked in with a megaphone and yelled "MUH BOYFRIEND" in it.
>>
>>36389869
Do they do it to everyone or mainly to you?

I don't get it, what the fuck are they playing at. I can guarantee it's not out of genuine love for their boyfriend and some kind of dopamine rush from mentioning him.
>>
>>36389869
they just do it because they want to remain faithful and make sure guys dont try something on them. unless that guy is chad of course.
>>
>>36389917

They do it to everyone, I overheard some of them doing the same shit to other guys.

It basically goes like this:

>So how are you 'male coworker', can I sit with you?
>Sure, I'm fine by the way.
>I am feeling great too, because me and MY BOYFRIEND had such an amazing dinner at Eating Place last night. Have you ever been to Eating Place?
>Yes, I have been there before, it is really nice.
>Oh yes it is, MY BOYFRIEND ordered food, it was delicious. He paid for my food, cause he is such a great guy.

And it goes on like this, until I finish my meal and get back to work.
>>
>>36389996
That is so eerily familiar. Is it like a self esteem thing like look at me I'm LOVED
>>
>>36390158

Exactly.

I believe, it serves a dual purpose.
It is a message to unwanted men, that they should not even try.
It is also a challenge for Chad.
>>
>>36389299
Yhea I can relate, except I had way more time that you had. I feel like I wasted my only chance
>>
>>36389299
>>36389996
When a girl says "MY BOYFRIEND" she's really saying "Please ignore me and don't help me with anything at all."

Or at least that's what I do.

Got a boytriend? Talk to HIM. Ask HIM for help with your stupid silly shit.

Shit like MY BOYFRIEND makes me realize that Eliot Rodger and Steve Stephens did the right thing by killing men. Where's YOUR BOYFRIEND now, cunt????
>>
>>36390326
Tell me your story anon.
(Do so originally)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.