[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to take those "write a letter" threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>decided to take those "write a letter" threads to heart
>write a real life letter to a girl I liked in high school
>get a letter back
>too scared to read it
It's been there for 6 months now. If I open it and she chastises me, I'll feel like shit. Better to not know and feel good, right?
>>
>>36388211
>right ?

heh, you tell me.
>>
What is she responded kindly and wants to meet up, a fucking wasted opportunity you fool
>>
File: 4L_R6fa5U9a.gif (528KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
4L_R6fa5U9a.gif
528KB, 276x305px
>>36388211
>rolled dubs
Gotta post pic of letter now
You dont have to read it
>>
>>36388211
The chances that her response will be negative are higher than the chances of it being positive. Don't read it until you're mentally prepared, don't listen to these retards telling you it's a "wasted opportunity" if she didn't like you back then, it's likely she doesn't like you now. You might as well delete the message, it's probably her just showing complete indifference to how you feel just so she can get an ego boost from knowing she got to dominate you/hurt you.
>>
>>36388473
Shhhhhh, I want him to tell us what it says
>>
Take a picture without reading it and post, we'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>36388473

OP may have a chance actually.

The fact a girl actually WROTE (in 2017) a letter to OP and didn't just ignore it shows she wants to talk to OP.

>implying OP didn't make it up
>>
If you're on R9k I think this may be the best chance you will ever have at love, go for it. For us and for you.
>>
File: worry.jpg (50KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
50KB, 600x766px
>>36388211
OPEN
IT
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW
trust me on this one
>>
>>36388510
This, just do it OP. You might not want to know, but we do. We'll spoiler tag it, promise.
>>
>6 months

Bruh
>>
>>36388211
If it was six months ago then it doesn't really matter what it says anyway. Just open it
>>
>>36388211
just pretend your some movie character man
>>
I thought only old people wrote letters anymore
>>
Just open it, you fucking pussy.
How long do you plan on feeling like shit?
Hell, I bet you feel like shit right now.
What's one letter going to do?
>>
Open it, pussy.
If she actually took time to write you back, its probably positive.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.