[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Easter is over I still hungry for more OT knowledge, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (533KB, 1278x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533KB, 1278x1600px
Since Easter is over I still hungry for more OT knowledge, how do I redeem myself to the path of salvation? If I read the old and New Testament will I be able to preach Catholic views and beliefs?
>>
>>36387672
Every one can preach if you are batised
>>
>>36387771
I was batised when I was a baby. Yes, but if I sin will that make me a hypocrite?
>>
What you're looking for is the Catechism. Just reading the Bible on its own produces shit like Pentecostals.
>>
Easter is a pagan fertility holiday. Passover is the correct name.
>>
>>36387672
The OT says to kill all fags. You're dead op.
>>
>>36387781
Everyone sin it's normal but don't sharing your faith is a bad thing too. Yes it will make you but I don't think you sin in every way. Go to your local catholic church and do Catechism I just did that 2 weeks ago and they just showed me and make me see God in a lot of ways
>>
Legitimate answer here, anybody could preach if they wanted to, but generally you have to go to some form of seminary first. But yeah, go ahead and read the OT just for fun if for nothing else, there's some crazy shit in there.

Also Protestant doctrine>Catholic doctrine
>>
>>36387869
>Easter is a pagan fertility holiday. Passover is the correct name.
explain, I want to learn.
>>
> If I read the old and New Testament will I be able to preach Catholic views and beliefs?

no

the Roman Catholic Church, as it defines itself in such convocations as the Council of Trent, is opposed to the doctrine of Sola Scriptura

Sola Scriptura is the Protestant tenet which holds that the Bible is the sole and final authority on all manners spiritual

instead the Roman Catholic Church holds that it is the only body which may interpret Scripture, so all learning of spiritual life is subject to the teaching of the Church

the Roman Catholic Church also asserts that due to the succession of Popes dating back to the Apostle Peter, only the R.C.C. has access to sacred traditions not mentioned in Scripture which have been passed down through the ages by the Church

if you want to teach "Catholic views and beliefs", you would need access to these sacred traditions - and you could only have that if you were a practicing Roman Catholic
>>
now as to this more important question

> how do I redeem myself to the path of salvation?

you don't

Christ is the Redeemer

there is nothing man can do to rescue himself from the wrath of God

nothing
>>
>>36388332
If I kick God's ass will I become God? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>36387672
>he listens to the Daemons of Kinslayer Marduk as the Great Usurper is occupied with scattering Her scales and His blood across the cosmos in order to propagate True Chaos and weaken the bindings of the universe in order to bring an end to the world
>He doesn't comprehend that Chaos is the natural order of things and its true meaning is Order Beyond The Comprehension of the Scions of the Corpse Desecrator

lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.