[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to take an SSRI with CBD? (I take Celexa) Someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Is it safe to take an SSRI with CBD? (I take Celexa)

Someone on reddit said: "CBD inhibits p450 enzyme in the liver so it cant process both" is this true? saw a few on the /r/cbd subreddit say this. Please help. I ordered a CBD strain and CBD oil and wanna know if I can take it with Celexa.
>>
File: image.jpg (505KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505KB, 1600x1600px
>>36387653
Wrong board nigga
>>
bamp nigga
>>
Bampity BuamP BamPP
>>
nice reddit account OP
https://www.reddit.com/r/CBD/comments/668nzc/ssri_and_cbd_bad/
https://www.reddit.com/user/DiscreetBeaver
whatever "drunken peasants" is, you really seem to love that
>>
I remember when I first took I took zoloft and smoked weed on top of it felt like it almost killed me. I smoked a couple bong rips in the shower and when I got out I noticed there's something immediately wrong. I started hyperventilating, having tremors, poor circulation, and heart palpitations. I had class later that day and I barely made it to my college- which by the way is only a few blocks away from my house. When I had parked, I felt so overwhelmed that I passed out. When I woke up I had the worst headache of my life accompanied with cold sweats, vomiting, and a raging fever. It felt worse than opiate withdrawal. The only thing more painful was benzo withdrawal for me. I'd recommend not mixing the two, but some people online were just fine from it.
>>
>>36387653
Why don't you just stop taking your kike pills and let the natural plant medicine do its job?
>>
>>36388264

I just started 'em...
>>
How bout you don't risk killing yourself and take the financial hit of the drugs you bought. What the fuck man
>>
>>36388303

well it seems most say it should be fine, just a few on reddit say it isnt so i dont know who to believe and it cost me 100 bucks and i really wanna try CBD but if its a risk than maybe i should just sell it :/
>>
>>36388342
Take the cbd and dump the ssri
Nothing good comes from those things
Unless you like gaining weight, being numb, and being unable to fap. They're usually no more effective than a placebo.
>>
>>36388419

Well Celexa is the only one that seems decent, no weight gain, if anything I lose weight on this one, (Zoloft made me gain), I like feeling numb and fapping is fine, just takes a bit longer but not very noticable. And what if I take the CBD first and then the pill? Will I be ok?
>>
Subjective experiences aren't universal. I'm on 150mg Zoloft daily and have no noticeable side effects (no weight gain, no loss of libido, sleep better, more sociable.) I also smoke weed regularly and have never had any form of discomfort or interaction between the two.
>>
>>36388495
cool. ever try CBD on Zoloft? Was it fine?
>>
>>36387653
cbd is good for anything and everything. no adverse side effects. just research the shit out of it. kills cancer. jews fucking hate the stuff.
>>
File: tripsit me.png (642KB, 3800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tripsit me.png
642KB, 3800x1600px
low risk and no synergy
go for it
>>
>>36389175

cool lilkil
>>
>>36387653
I take brintillex and smoke hash all day. Never had any problems.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.