[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be perfect girl >love having sex >would rather fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>be perfect girl
>love having sex
>would rather fuck a chainsaw than a robot

anyone know these feels?
>>
>tfw extreme masochist
>actually want to be fucked by a chainsaw

hmmmm
>>
>>36387589
ok post pics of perfect girls idc that op isnt a girl
>>
>tfw chainsaw
>want to fuck op
>>
>>36387603
the possibility of either happening are neg, so both cases are delusional

>would rather be fucked by a chainsaw than be breathed at by a robot-autistspergletshithumanite
>>
>be a pale skinned dark hair, innocent looking qt
>virgin and saving myself
>would rather lose my virginity to a chad that is willing to pump and dump me than go near a robot within 5 meters

if only robots won't so disgusting and stupid and vile they would actually get laid
>>
>>36387663
>if only robots won't so disgusting and stupid and vile they would actually get laid
Even though you're bait, this is very, very true. They have disgusting personalities.
>>
>>36387657
How is having a fantasy delusional?
>>
>>36387589
>tfw robot bf
Don't know your feel OP.
>>
>>36387696
ok helgra pls go
>>
>>36387589
>Be chad
>Distance yourself from friends
>Stop going to parties
>Stop being social
>Develop beta male syndrome
>Develop depression amongst other mental illnesses

How can it go so wrong friends?
>>
>>36387688
Shut the fuck up before I kill you. My mom says I have a great personality.
>>
>>36387742
Aww. The kind of guy only a mother could love eh?
>>
File: 1486558173674.jpg (84KB, 645x851px) Image search: [Google]
1486558173674.jpg
84KB, 645x851px
Do it.
You're already a roastie so you wouldn't even feel it
>>
>>36387688
Robots have disgusting personalities because they're ugly or something else. People aren't born terrible they become terrible over time.
>>
>>36388362
>I'm shitty for a reason!!
Okay, that makes it cool for you to be a dick. Oh wait no it doesn't.
>>
>>36388395
Women act like cunts all the time for no other fact than they are women and can get away with it. Go throw yourself in a furnace, roastie trash.
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>36387688
People I talk to tell me I'm nice. I'm just really boring and passive
>>
>>36388395
Everyone is born. Some people become dicks. Others don't. The differences are due to external environmental stimuli as well as internal biological programming. Comparing me, someone who was born to a schizophrenic single mother to some normalfag with great genes who from an early age was treated kindly and marveling that theyre a better person than me is so stupid. If you want to point out that spoonfed Chads are a better product than me, no shit. But stop putting it on me. Stop implying that is a result of my own personal failures. I didn't fail. Or if I did its only a result of my fundamentally fucked up nature.
>>
>>36388445
First off, bitchtits, I'm a dude.
Secondly: How do you go through life and end up like this?
>>
>>36387589
>thinks shes the perfect girl
>says nothing of interest about herself
>doesnt even post a picture

Fucking roastie bitch
>>
>>36388509
I'm not saying it's "your" fault you are/aren't shitty.

I'm saying that when someone turns out as a trash person because of factors out of their control, it doesn't give them a free pass to go around sucking all day. They still suck, which sucks it really does. But I'm not gonna put up with having a screaming, shit flinging, violent fuck lord in my apartment just because his parents hit him too hard growing up. I'm sorry his papa scrambled his lil boy brains but, that mother fucker needs to get out
>>
File: 1491358576592.jpg (8KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491358576592.jpg
8KB, 234x250px
>>36388537
Even more pathetic. Roasties are naturally selfish and retarded, you choose to ally with that.

You make me vomit.
>>
>>36387663
Chad here. Allow me to take your virginity and teach you the ways of your inner slut.
>>
>>36387589
That's okay, I would much rather you fuck a chainsaw anyway.

Maybe we can work something out.
>>
>>36388610
Then I must have some sort of voodoo magic aura that reverses their nature, because all the women I've had in and out of my life have given me more than I gave them.

Get yourself some voodoo, bitch tits.
>>
>>36388551
>doesn't understand the hypothetical nature of the OP post, meant to illustrate how this hypothetical "perfect girl" would react to idea of fucking a robot
>>
>>36388709
Sorry my autism makes even mildly abstract concepts hard to grasp
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.