[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to grow up with a dad or no dad? My friends complain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492291129104.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492291129104.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Is it better to grow up with a dad or no dad?

My friends complain about having no dad but they're independent and learned to survive on their own while young meanwhile I just got beat with a belt and told I had to be a pharmacist until all of my personality died
>>
Unless they're abusive it is always always always better to grow up with a mother and a father.
>>
>>36387534
it's a recorded fact that children with one parent are much, much more likely to be fuck ups later in life

so yes, dad
>>
>>36387534
As a guy who grew up without a single living memory of having seen his dad, I can tell you it really all depends on your mother. My mother is a smart, funny and caring person and I grew up with a fantastic childhood and I'm on the track for a great future through my education. Others I know aren't as lucky.

Look Anon, nothing is ever black or white. In some cases it's better to have x, in some it's better to have y, and in some it's better to have z. It all depends on the situation of the person who has x/y/z.
>>
My father has been great in terms of convenience. He has ticked off all the boxes in terms of being there physically, but he was not there in the mental side of things, no emotional connection whatsoever to him. I feel this has drastically impacted on my development into adulthood.

There's a huge difference between males who have a strong emotional bond with their father and those who don't.

Yeah my father provided, and still is an extremely good convenience to everyone in the family, but it's like he is a robot, just doing it because it's all he knows and was programmed to do.
>>
>>36387534
With a dad is better 100% of the time.
>>
Good dad > no dad >> shitty dad
>>
My dad is my only friend, so yes having a dad rules.
>>
I hate my dad.
Not as much as I used to because my anger was controlling my life.
He used to always compete with me. Whenever we played a game and I messed up, he would look at me like he was embarrassed of me. He told me to my face that he regrets having kids.
He never hit me but made me feel useless my whole life. I blame him for never having the courage to approach a girl.
>>
>>36388216
This. Having a beyond shitty dad is really awful if you're a guy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.