[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, I think I'm turning into a numale >Have a bead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bernie.png (209KB, 1024x616px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
209KB, 1024x616px
Lads, I think I'm turning into a numale
>Have a bead and glasses
>Listen to really girly tumblr music
>Watched 13 Reasons Why and liked it.
>All my friends are hipsters
>Be nice to people
What do I do?
>>
>>36386861
I haven't tested it but I believe killing yourself may work, OP.
>>
>>36386861
Realize that your male ancestors watch you every day. Think of what they went through. Think of what they did. Think of what they sacrificed. When they watch you, what do they think? What would make them change their minds?
>>
>>36386890
That would negate the problem rather than solve it.
>>
>>36386941
>Realize that your male ancestors watch you every day.
That sounds very improbable.
>>
>>36386970
That sounds like something you would say.
>>
>>36386989
This is true.

bloxx
>>
Also I visited SRS the other day and don't really see what the fuss is about.
>>
>>36386970
Most things are improbable.
>>
>>36387060
Deep.

That's deep.
>>
>>36386861
I went from being a lefty to being alt right just simply due to social isolation and being surrounded by sjws in college and I'm not even white so it doesn't make any sense
Not having a gf has resulted in me gaining these strange conservative beliefs and I hate homos now as well because these degenerates are the only beings that ever hit on me
>>
>>36387102
I don't understand. Being isolated from people makes you hate other people?

Don't you want to make friends with them?
>>
>>36387137
none of the "types" of people here would like me in the first place. They were all the party douches who made fun of me in highschool
I'm considering joining the pro life club just so I can hang with other edgy conservatives and catholics
>>
>>36387159
But why?

Where is the logic in the jump from isolated to right wing?
>>
>>36387177
I hate everything about lefty millennial culture. I'm like an old fuck. As much as I hate "LE BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION" faggots I can't help but hate young people. I just cannot stand them and their shitty culture. What have they ever done for me?
>>
>>36387207
It seems like part of your problem is that you view the world as yourself vs normies when it's not really healthy to divide it that way. In many ways it reinforces isolation by rejecting everyone.
>>
>>36386948
You wanted us to solve it? No, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36387338
Why are you upset?

bloxx
>>
>>36386861

>stand up for girls
>do gentlemanly things
>very nice around them
>listen to girl's pop music
>tfw you wake up one day and realize you're a numale

The worst thing is I hate numales. I didn't even realize I was one until recently, I'm changing though.
>>
>>36387379
This is literally what just happened to me.

What the fuck?
>>
>>36387245
for me it's more redpill vs bluepill but alright
>>36387379
>>stand up for girls
In highschool I actually sperged out at my female friends and called them whores for having one night stands. One of them actually agreed with me.
>>
>>36387413

I know anon, girls are insane. I didn't realize this until recently because I had very little social interaction with them.

Normies are insane.

Normies are fucking insane.

Go to uni if you really want to see how insane normies are.

Normies are insane.
>>
>>36387453
Be more specific, I can't digest this opinion if it doesn't have anecdotes.
>>
>>36387491

>normies at my school taking blowoff gen ed math courses
>they end up taking Xanax to pass basic algebra course
>normies at my school always talking about taking Xanax
>normies autistically screech about le evil white man all the time at my uni
>always talking about perverted sexual shit
>always engaging in degenerate shit
>normie girl talking about how this guy she likes is awesome even though he beats his gf
>none of them feel any shame
>none of them see what they're doing as odd
>taking Xanax to learn basic math is seen as normal
>>
>>36387596
>Xanax
Are you sure you aren't confusing Xanax with some other med? Xanax supposedly makes concentration and memory worse.
>>
>>36387661

Maybe ADD medicine? I don't remember, I know I hear normies talk a lot about Xanax too though. It pisses me off senpai.
>>
>>36387805
Yeah, probably Adderall. Maybe Xanax too, since it's an "anxiety" med. Back when I taught high school there were some kids who were medded up so much that they were living zombies. Sad.
>>
>>36386861
Like what you like and stop worrying about what an online group of autistic virgins thinks of you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.