[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like there's more racists and bigots nowadays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 18

File: youdontsay2.png (285KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay2.png
285KB, 3072x2048px
Why does it seem like there's more racists and bigots nowadays?

Ever since I was a kid, I've seen programs and movements intended to put an end to prejudices like racism and progress our society forward. In school, that shit was as common as the weather. And at best, a month didn't go by unless there was some kind of special event or program dedicated to talking about discrimination and addressing their after effects.

But now, especially in the past ten years, there's a growing number of the very racists these movements were trying to upend. Increasing numbers. And these days, whenever you try to talk about discrimination, talk about prejudices, about intolerances, hate-crimes, etc. it seems they are either met with, or result in, the creation of more bigots.

Does anyone else find that baffling? It seems like the goal is simple enough: bring attention to cultural prejudices and educate people on it. Boom. Done. But somehow, it appears that it ushered more bigots as time goes by, and widened whatever gaps there were between groups of people in the first place. Doesn't make any sense.
>>
why should robots care about normies?
I don't hate people based on their skin color i hate because they are normalfags.
>>
File: ahmadinejad-sort-of-want.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad-sort-of-want.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>36386776
>I don't hate people based on their skin color i hate because they are normalfags.

this guy get's it
>>
>>36386776
Probably because a lot of those programs are based on simplistic lies. Sort of like how DARE increased the likelihood someone would do drugs.
>>
If you interacted with niggers and trannies you'd understand.
>>
>>36387033
t. someone who's not really interacted with either
>>
>>36386776
I think it has to do with the growing number of outlets on which to express these racist thoughts. Places like here, YouTube, or Facebook.
>>
>>36387029
What lies do you think these people are pushing though?
>>
>>36386776
boy who cried wolf

liberal who cried nazi

and then one day the big bad nazi came and no one was listening
>>
>>36387093
That we're all the same, when we're not. That's really the big one.
>>
Anonymous internet culture
>>
>>36387093
everyone is equal
>>36387140
this, think about it how can you complain about income INEQUALITY and claim everyone is EQUAL for example, the fuck does equality at this point mean
>>
>>36387140
>>36387156
That just sounds like a normie platitude rather than a substantial lie about how racism and prejudice is fundamentally wrong.
>>
>>36387156
I don't understand. People deserving equal rights and equal opportunities is somehow contradicted by inequality in wealth? How?
>>
>>36386776

Western countries stopped being competitive and people who has money started investing in places where they could get higher profits, this has caused the unemployment to rise and many people think that if there are not enough jobs for the locals there shouldn't be jobs for immigrants, and this is what causes xenophobia, it's always about money.
>>
There's no such thing as racism. It's pattern recognition and is an indication of intelligence. Asians and Whites are intelligent, and they recognize the pattern that the darker the skin tone means the less you should relax around them.
>>
>>36387208
Then why is recognizing these patterns so statistically correlated with having little education, and things like religion?
>>
>>36387197
if they are inequal in wealth are they equal?
it's a yes or no question, i repeat are inequal people equal, say it out loud it doesn't get any simpler than that

pretending you're stupid won't help you when I'm already talking to you like you're 12
>>
>>36387238
Because you'd have to be a retard to reveal your power level in today's political climate.
>>
>>36387244
Yes, what the fuck? That's the stupidest question I've ever heard, seriously take a look at yourself and how you got here if this isn't bait.
>>
>>36387193
>>36387156
Racism and prejudice is fundamentally wrong on a person-to-person level, but in large-scale interactions they can be useful in determining policy. For example: Black-on-white crimes increased massively after the civil rights movement and the end of Jim Crow. Cities become more dangerous after demographic shifts. Another example: Chicago's north side is one of the safest cities in the world. The south side is one of the most dangerous. This only became the case after poor whites moved into gangland neighborhoods on the north side and opened businesses that appealed to them. The more whites moved in, the safer the neighborhood got, the more prices rose, and eventually a demographic shift took place that resulted in a safe neighborhood, and all the gangland members ended up moving to the cheaper southside.
>>
>>36387208
>means the less you should relax around them.
A truly intelligent insight on race. Well done Anon!
>>
>>36387268
If it's so incorrect then why do black people themselves find their darker counterparts less trust worthy and attractive than their lighter skin blacks
>>
>>36386953
Because when the normies start persecuting them they'll start persecuting us too.
>>
>>36386776
Internet. There's a million videos of stupid niggers chimping out and it exposes everyone (even those who don't like around the beasts) to their devilish ways.
>>
>>36387208
>there's no such thing as racism
>says Asians and Whites are intelligent while other races are not
>implies certain races are inherently superior to others
>following the definition of the thing you said doesn't exist to a key
Hope you neck yourself on the way back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>36387275
Because light skin black people can be really really attractive.
>>
Ask the question: why are these movements gaining traction? The answer is liberalism. Critical theory and multiculturalism are failures.
>>
>>36387275
Because discomfort around darker colours is embedded into human DNA.
>>
>>36387280
You show white people videos of whiteys chimping out and they do every sort of mental gymnastic to avoid identifying with them.
>>
>>36387156
>everyone is equal
this is statement is naive and untrue
shitskins and women are objectively inferior
>>
>>36387313
>a white person's mental illness is the same as Jaquan's chimping out because another nigga got the last pair of jordan's and did a drive by on a neighborhood
>>
>>36387332
Wow way to literally prove his point
>it's mental illness when it's a white person!!
>>
>>36387330
But you're here while countless women and minorities are climbing out of deeper holes than the one you were born in and finding success. How is that objective?
>>
File: INQ.jpg (85KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
INQ.jpg
85KB, 850x400px
>>36386776
Bring in more and more refugees and blacks, they're unable to integrate, it causes dissent,
crime levels spike, people start to push back.

I would say it's not science, but it is, action reaction.
Something is pushed, it pushes back.
>>
>>36386776
Everyone wants to be the hero and fight for equality against a big bad racist person, whether that person exists or not. I think a lot of that sense you get is from sensationalized media, the average person today probably wouldn't be that racist outside of the reasonable stereotypes that nearly everyone holds. I.e black girls being loud as fuck, because they are, or Asian people being good at school, etc..
>>
>>36386776
There aren't more. They've just been emboldened. They're louder now because we're slipping back into barbarism.
>>
>>36387332
How are white people superior if their submissive genetics are so overwhelmingly prone to this mental illness you speak of?
>>
>>36387363
They integrate just fine in practice, most racists in America are people who never really have to interact with nonwhites.
>>
File: 1492073601594.png (129KB, 571x722px) Image search: [Google]
1492073601594.png
129KB, 571x722px
>>36386776
Here's the thing there actually isn't any more or less racism per se it's just that because of the internet in anonymity it gives people the power to say things they would never say in real life

Also the surge of far-right politics is nothing more than the dying Battle Cry of a dead War for hate. You think they can't see that the world is evolving past them. They know that's with the new progressive generation, their hate groups kkk neonazis will be Beyond oblierated what they are already. This right now is nothing more then the necessary but final last ditch effort squeal of death before its all over.

Its like when your sick and you have to puke up 1 last time. But when its over you are glad you got rid of it.
>>
What happened is you were taught a set of principles as a child, and being ignorant of any other reality you believed that was how the world worked.

Then you grew up, and discovered how prevalent racism actually was, then social media came into the mainstream picture, now like-minded people could find each other more effectively and organize accordingly.

That eliminated the need for a lot of subtlety.
Back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, racists might have expressed their opinion esoterically, like "man this neighborhoods really going to shit if you know what I mean."

The internet's made it to where we can all basically talk like fucking sailors, negating the need for casual racism, which I think in part has made casual racism just a little bit more acceptable.

That's all that happened really.
>>
>>36387374
But blacks commit more violent crime so either they're more mentally ill (weaker genes) or they're just wild chimps in people clothes
>>
>>36386776
My grandmother is a saint, but has no problems dropping the 'n' bomb.
>>
>>36387421
Poor uneducated whites commit violent crimes all the time. Statistically, it comes down to those two things more than anything by a wide margin. You can't disagree wth reality.
>>
the main reason why racism etc., is increasing is because the left has become so contemptible that people will do the exact opposite of whatever it is the left wants out of spite (e.g., voting for trump)

and then because there's a thriving 'conservative' counter-culture it attracts people who want a platform to legitimize their racism and whatever
>>
>>36386776
Racism, like religion, is just another spook, so it shouldn't be hard to see why it's so prevalent. People are idiots.
>>
>>36386776

If equality were to happen the whole structure and systems set up in America would have to change. I think people aren't ready for it or realize they would be put at a disadvantage from their current position in society. Don't worry no matter how hard they try they cannot stop it
>>
There is no simple answer, I think there are a lot of reasons. Here are a few of them, maybe.

1. People have literally always been racist, but now that the discussion has come into popular media, people's beliefs are becoming more pushed to one side or the other (This also just has to to with echo chambers and how we discuss things). Before, people might've been racist, but now the discussion is in mainstream consciousness, so people are more likely to form solid beliefs instead of just not caring.

2. Hating on SJWs became popular and a meme. Revealing racism is a natural progression of rebelling against said liberal culture.

3. The increased userbase of places like POL allowed people to corroborate their beliefs. Echo chambers are a big thing everywhere on the internet

There are a lot of other reasons I am sure. And everyone is different. Primarily, being racist has always been "fun" and cathartic. So nothing has really changed, these are more reasons about why it has become more prolific to be open about it. Mostly just teens and young adults who make false assumptions based on statistics and seek out corroboration for what they want to believe.
>>
>>36387425
Well if there is a God she's going to answer to why she's harboring all that hate in her heart
>>
>>36387421
When will you niggers learn that correlation does not equal causation. Isn't statistics a required course for high school graduation? You should know shit concept already anon.
>>
>>36387481
>it's another episode of "conservatism is actually the new counter-culture"
>>
>>36387511
>Isn't statistics a required course for high school graduation
>black people graduating highschool
>>
>>36386776
The internet allows you to find out the truth really easily, that's all.
>>
>>36387481
The Obama administration was hardly contemptible compared to his predecessors and contemporaries. People just see what they want to see.
>>
>>36387489

>If equality were to happen the whole structure and systems set up in America would have to change.

why do liberals talk about society as though you can tear it down and lose nothing? you know making drastic changes to such a complicated organism is fucking dangerous right? and we have a lot more to lose than we have to gain, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170219-185050.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170219-185050.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36387540
>the truth
Ohhhh boy here we go again
>>
File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
Why can't black people just leave /r9k/? You're not robots; deal with it.

Leave us alone to our feels. Go to worldstar or farmersonly (the equipment section) or at least pretend to be a human being for the sanctity of this board.
>>
>>36387489
I basically agree with this.
Like on the subject of racist police brutality, What you see is minorities getting the book thrown at them and occasionally white people get off the hook or very minor charges and generally treated with more respect during the whole process.

When police offices around the country finally get pushed to change, they're either gonna be more relaxed on everybody, or they're going to brutalize the shit out of everybody.
Given those options most officers and judges will choose the latter because the latter gives them broader authority and people like having authority over not having authority.
>>
>>36387544

the obama administration isn't to blame, it's academia and SJWs

people all over the western world hate this shit and they don't know anything about obama except that americans say he's a mediocre president
>>
File: 1490079648795.png (468KB, 1293x912px) Image search: [Google]
1490079648795.png
468KB, 1293x912px
>>36387396
>most racists in America are people who never really have to interact with nonwhites.
Not really, no; pic related. As a personal example, I went to majority-black public schools for my entire childhood and I'm racist as fuck. Being around niggers makes you dislike niggers. They're loud, rude, dumb, and violent. With a few exceptions, of course, but exceptions don't make the rule.
>>
>>36387526
You don't need to be black to be a nigger.
>>
>>36387568
Crime and IQ statistics don't lie.
>>
>>36387595
Why can't they be robots? There are social outcasts, autists and depressives from all backgrounds, no one really gives a shit apart from >>>/pol/ tards such as yourself.
>>
>>36387617
You say that, but did you maybe consider that you're the exception?
>>
>>36387659
He's not. I grew up around black people and I hate them too. There's 1 that I actually like and he's legitimately from Africa so he wasn't raised on American nigger culture.
>>
>>36386776
>Why does it seem like there's more racists and bigots nowadays?
Because politically-motivated activists and a complicit media that loves to morally grandstand are telling you there are more. The definition of racism is also constantly being expanded so that these activist will continue to remain relevant. The very fact that questioning the narrative that racism and hate are on the rise is itself considered an incredibly racist act should demonstrate that the word's lost all real meaning.

Calling people racist is like calling people communist in the 50s, it's just a convenient way to shut down dissenting points of view and reinforce the narrative than actually bring people together and talk out our differences.
>>
There has always been no shortage of racists or bigots.

The internet just allows for these ideas to be communicated more easily, instead of very very controlled platforms like the public school system or like, TV.

>bring attention to cultural prejudices and educate people on it

The thing is though, that these school programs didn't educate anyone. It said "racism is bad" but it didn't talk about WHY racism is wrong. When people go on the internet and are exposed to these ideas, they are not equipped to debate. Same thing happens with religion, and how many religion programs just said "God is good" but didn't equip anyone for argument.
>>
>>36387659
No, because according to that map my state is full of other racists. My friends are racist. My mom used to be a liberal but got a job teaching nogs and now she's racist too. It comes with the territory.
>>
>>36387659
His statement is actually a pretty common theme among why current racists identify as such. Bad experiences with one racial group often results in racist attitudes.
>>
>>36386776

>preach that white men are evil
>surprised when white men stop caring about equality

I wonder why...
>>
>>36387617
I think the guy your replying to is making a pretty baseless claim so far as "People who haven't interacted with blacks are often racist" or whatever to that effect.

But obviously correlation isn't causation. You also have to consider there is a big correlation to minority placement and wealth, and those correlate with racism. I am not making a claim, I am just saying that the picture you posted is dumb in its implication. Things are often not that simple.
>>
>>36387683
>It said "racism is bad" but it didn't talk about WHY racism is wrong

Tell me one reason why racism is inherently bad. Hard mode: No bullshit like "muh feelings"
>>
>>36387396

How long do you think you will be able to keep up the lie, Mr Goldberg?
>>
>>36387649
>IQ
Might as well throw in their star sign too.
>>
>>36387679
PROTIP: McCarthy was actually right, and if we had gotten rid of all the communists back then we wouldn't have the problems we do now.
>>
>>36387704

>poor white people are racist

Maybe you're just classist? Bourgeoise liberal scum : ^ )
>>
>>36387725
PROTIP: Hitler was actually right and if we got rid of all the jews we wouldn't have had commies in the first place.
>>
File: durka durka jihad.jpg (50KB, 750x403px) Image search: [Google]
durka durka jihad.jpg
50KB, 750x403px
>>36387093
Just today the media was claiming he yelled "God is great". In reality he yelled Allahu Akbar.

Similarly, "youth" is codeword for "violent brown person".
>>
>>36387693
Except when they have bad experiences with other whites, because they're literally just racist.
>>
>>36387704
>You also have to consider there is a big correlation to minority placement and wealth
Of course. Blacks are too stupid to make money (legally) so the majority of them are poor. If the state also has a lot of poor whites, they end up living next to those blacks and naturally they come to hate them.
>>
>>36387708

nothing is inherently bad you stupid fuck, you might as well ask me to show you a square that's also a circle
>>
>>36387763

Or maybe whites don't act like niggers? Maybe whites don't rob you and turn your neighborhood into shit as often?
>>
>>36387763
>implying all other ethnic groups don't do the same thing
>>
>>36387748
(I agree with you but) I don't understand what the big deal was with it. They immediately followed up with his quote with "in arabic" in the same sentence. Why throw in words that some of their readers may not know the meaning of. Hell they even said that he did it because he hated whites. I really don't see the media manipulation in THIS one peice
>>
>>36387763
Wrong. I also maintain a strong hatred of Russians for the same reasons I hate black people.
>>
>>36386776
Because you're falling for lefty propaganda
>>
>>36387677
If you grew up around all white people then they would have treated you like shit too. You are the common denominator.
>>
>>36387747
Not denying that at all. Glad you recognize the nature of the problem.
>>
File: IMG_8997.png (163KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8997.png
163KB, 409x410px
>>36386776
Because the internet makes it seem that way, similar to how people think crime is more rampant these days, but you're just able to hear about it more than you used to because of television. Because of the Internet, every minority, no matter how big or small, is represented simply because it's generally a central meeting point and there's no repercussions for being something like a furry or a pedo, which makes it seem as though they're something bigger than they actually are.

Also because /pol/ and you're on the same website as /pol/ so you have a skewed position on the matter. Despite this, people have always been racist on the internet, ironically or unironically, and also a part of it is you're not a kid, you're not wearing rose-tinted glasses, no ones filtering themselves or gives a rats ass about you, and, again, you visit 4chan. You didn't care about adult affairs as a child, so you never noticed them.
>>
>>36386776
there are way less
as a kid you get very shut in, you have a limited scope and the education system tries to make you as liberal as possible

sounds very tin hattish, I know, but bear with me (this is /pol/ talking through me)

its the jews
>>
>>36387778
Okay, Mr Jackson, please tell me why racism is bad or wrong.
>>
>>36387794
People who grew up in all white gated communities (which is the dream of most people) and send their kids to private school which black people are banned from, would not agree with your baseless claim
>>
>>36387808
>>36387780
>>36387747

>tfw the goyim are waking up
>>
>>36387763
What if a person has more bad experiences with blacks than they do with whites, despite blacks being a minority?

Because that's what actually happens.
>>
>>36387808

because people think it's unpleasant and the impact it has doesn't justify it

that doesn't mean you have to agree
>>
>>36387780
You didn't grow up around poor whites. You're also willfully ignorant so you can ignore nuance and continue to live in your sad delusional little cuck world where black people are ruining your life and nothing is your fault.
>>
>>36387763
When you have bad experiences with your own group, you're not going to associate it with the group entirely since you're also part of it, and know that it had nothing to do with the group itself. The same cannot be said when you have a bad experience with a different group (unless you're overly familiar with them). Chances are, those experiences are the ONLY experiences you've had with this group. Which will colour your feelings towards them. Much like how blacks who've had bad experiences with police officers will forever associate that with the police as a whole.
>>
>>36387830
>because people think it's unpleasant
>muh feelings

You lost hard mode
> impact it has doesn't justify it
There wouldn't be an impact if your jigaboo brethren would behave
>>
>>36387763
>Except when they have bad experiences with other whites
Yeah, OTHER people of their race. So obviously they're not going to hold any negatives attitudes towards their own kind. Nobody does that. Only with groups they don't have much experience with; good or bad.
>>
>>36387832

Different (non-racist) anon, I grew up around poor white people. What about them?
>>
>>36387832
Maybe he didn't, but I did. They're stupid, but still more civilized than poor blacks by far. A poor white guy will shoot you on accident when he's drunk; a poor black guy will shoot you on purpose because he wants your shit.
>>
>>36387832
>black people are ruining your life
This is where you niggers are wrong. For the most part, white people do not give a shit about you at all. They place you on a pedestal because of the PC culture and to have something to virtue signal about. To the average person, you're a minor annoyance at worst.
>>
>>36387832

Black people aren't ruining my life though. Just sad to see the neighborhood I grew up in turn into a black ghetto.

Of course, you won't hear this. Instead you'll pathologize me an make personal insults.

Your arguments aren't working anymore, only sheltered rich kids who have a hatred for poor and middle class white think the way you do.

In 10 years you will be seen as backwards.
>>
>>36387832
Poor whites are still a minority, though. Most whites are middle class, or at least capable of disposable income.
>>
>>36387789
>Why throw in words that some of their readers may not know the meaning of.
Everyone knows what it means, let's skip playing the fool. They only did it to create levels of separation.

>>36387794
(mostly) wrong. This was only a problem with Russians once I moved to an all white neighborhood. I blame Genghis Khan.
>>
>>36387824
Then maybe you should look at literally everything else right in front of your eyes and stop pounding your keyboard at fucking skin color of all things, holy shit it's not even that ducking complicated you just have to look. Look at economic trends and education and statistics regarding shit like single parent households, or how about a fuckig history textbook? There is a lot more nuance to these topics than just "X skin color = Y behavior" but you have to LOOK.
>>
>>36387884

Poor whites aren't bad people.

Rich bourgeois leftists hate them though, because they make them insecure since they don't agree with their stupid ideology.
>>
>>36387851

more like impossible mode because morality doesn't exist outside of muh feelings

racism and non-racism is both muh feelings

>a nigger raped my daughter and that hurts muh feelings
>>
>>36387061
t. Mentally ill nigger
>>
>>36387882
Which white neighborhood are you beig gentrified out of? Where?
>>
>>36387922
People living in poverty tend to come out shitty because the conditions are so incredibly hostile and stressful that it ruins a person. A lot of poor people aren't the best to be around because they pretty much have to live a life that conditions you into misery and hostility.
>>
>>36386776

All I got from your post is that you were brainwashed as a child by the liberals in academia to be extreme left.

Nothing has changed, the only thing that has happened is the internet became an outlet where people could vent what they truly feel anonymously, this is dangerous to the left which is why they want to shut it down.
>>
>>36387912

It's not skin color, it's race. Having to use a ton of other unrelated variables and mental gymnastics does not make you "enlightened". Occam's razor applies here.
>>
>>36387922

Plenty of poor white people have left-leanings. The labor movement is traditionally working class. They are traditionally more likely to vote Democrat, even if that's slowly changing as Democrats continue to run the party into the ground.

Rich leftists still hate them too and I have no idea why. I guess they can't hate poor black people for fear of looking racist so they decide to hate poor white people 2x as much.
>>
I'm really curious as to how many autistic black people are actually in this thread trying to argue about racism on an anonymous image board for frogposting, or if it's all just cucked white boys regurgitating the liberal agenda while all the other black people are ignoring this thread like the plague
>>
>>36387874
An to the average robot, the mere sight of a black person makes you shrivel up and cross the street and stare at your shoes and run home and type nigger all day at the computer, because you want to blame your metal illness on their skin color. Fucking retards, when will try learn?
>>
>>36387949

Actually poor white people aren't shitty though, they're good people.

You wouldn't know that though because behind your pretend empathy for the poor you view them as inferior to you (unless they're not white of course, then they're sacred cows).

Bourgeois scum.
>>
File: big-think-grid.jpg (43KB, 472x534px) Image search: [Google]
big-think-grid.jpg
43KB, 472x534px
>>36387912
>race is exclusively skin colour

This is a misconception I see, especially in the liberal sects. And I often wonder where they keep coming from.
>>
>>36387979
>the mere sight of a black person makes you shrivel up and cross the street
This is how I know you're not black because everybody crosses the street to avoid them when possible.
>>
>>36387979

Why are you so afraid anon? No offense but u seem really insecure.

Maybe it's because people are waking up?
>>
>>36387940
Noooppee.
>>
>>36387946

>gentrification that improves neighborhoods that used to be white anyways is bad
>black people who turn white neighborhoods into ghettos are good

The two aren't equivalent. Fuck you.
>>
>>36387983
>Actually poor white people aren't shitty though, they're good people.
Simply not true, and your belief in such is likely anecdotal bias. Poor people aren't happy people because they can't afford the resources to make them comfortable. If you want a gigantic example of this: Slavic history.
>>
>>36387949

No. Poor people are more generous and compassionate on average.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129068241

http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/lower_income_people_quicker_to_show_compassion

I don't know what you are talking about. Poor conditions means that all have people have is each other--their social and family and church networks to get by. They learn to depend on each other and help each other. Are there some hostile and hateful poor people? Sure. But there are far more hostile and hateful rich people who will screw over millions for a leg up on someone else.
>>
>>36387956
But you just ignored everything I typed because you got triggered by me saying skin color instead of race when they're mostly interchangeable. Who are you to say shit to anyone? You're a sad little faggot, don't respond unless you actually have something to say.
>>
>>36387832
Mixed race shitskin and spic reporting in. I spent half my childhood growing up around poor whites and half my childhood growing up around rich whites and asians (but my family was still poor). The rich whites and asians constantly made racist remarks against me and ridiculed me for being poor. I was ostracized and couldn't make any friends unless they were also poorfags which meant 2. Meanwhile the poor whites literally didn't give a shit about my skin color.
>>
>>36388023

I don't know about "happy" means but poor people are better people on average. Stop the classist bs.
>>
>>36387912
Race isn't skin color you retard; an albino nigger is not white. As for your suggestions:

>economic trends
Blacks are too dumb to be employable.

>education
Blacks fail out of school because they're dumb and rowdy and can't sit still.

>shit like single parent households
Blacks abandon their children.

>history textbook
Blacks can't maintain a civilization, and as a result they got conquered by everyone else and/or enslaved.

Not sure what you expected here.
>>
>>36388023
Slavs were doing just fine until communism rolled around
>>
>>36388022
So you're making shit up, yeah I thought so. Not sure what you're trying to respond to in your head tho, doesn't really make sense in this context.
>>
>>36387952
>being taught that racism is fundementally bad
>extreme left
>>
>>36388025
>No. Poor people are more generous and compassionate on average.
Yeah, that's not at all true because they're less likely to afford generosity; they need what little they can to maintain themselves. It's usually those who have higher income who can be more generous, simply because it makes no dent into their finances and resources. They can freely throw a few things away and still generally be okay. Lower incomes simply don't make enough to risk that. :/
>>
>>36388040
Not saying poor whites are racist, I'm saying they're more inclined to commit crimes that this board almost exclusively associates with blacks, rich or poor.
>>
>>36387970

Leftist economics isn't all bad, workers deserve fair wages.

Leftists hate poor whites so much that they're disenfranchising them from their own party.

Leftists hate poor whites and blacks, but it's trendy for them to signal that they're not racist so they pretend to like them. No liberal will ever be caught in a black part of town, they're more racist than conservatives, but it's not trendy.

Leftists are bourgeoise scum who have an intense hatred of the poor.
>>
>>36388063
Egalitarianism is a leftist position, yes. People are different, so they should be treated differently. Not in a malicious way, but for example you wouldn't treat a cat like a dog or vice versa.
>>
>>36388052
>but poor people are better people on average
Again, not true. Since they don't have enough to afford a better lifestyle.

>>36388059
Industrial revolution and czarism say otherwise.
>>
>>36388062

Of course, now that you've run out of arguments you'll start insulting me.

People like you are too predictable, go jerk off to cuck porn now : ^ )
>>
>>36388055
I expected some brain dead shitstain on his own race that brings shame to his entire gene pool to respond with some really generic racist comments like anyone posting on 4chan would be offended at them.

Got exactly what I expected, thanks for coming.
>>
>>36388116
>Industrial revolution and czarism say otherwise.
You mean the thing that brought them comfort into their lives as well as united them as countrymen are worse than communism, which most slavic countries are still trying to recover from over 20 years later?
>>
>>36388023

Ah, so finally your hatred for the poor shows itself! I knew you had it in you, bourgeoise leftist scum, see what I told you? : ^ )
>>
>>36388125
What did I post that is incorrect?
>>
>>36388055
Literally everything you said can now be applied to modern, white societies

>economic trends
Whites are choosing to be NEETs

>education
Whites are starting to fail out of school because their ADHD makes them rowdy and unable to keep still

>shit like single parent households
Divorce rates are high as fuck leaving many whites in single parent households

>history textbook
Whites can't maintain a civilization, and as a result they got conquered by everyone else. See: Germany, the US, France, Sweden, the UK

My almonds have reached a new level of activation. How do we reverse these things or is it already too late?
>>
>>36388076

Sorry but science and studies say otherwise. Poor people are more generous.

What little they do have, they give. My aunt had nothing, she lived on social security and had to go to food pantries to find food to eat and she still gave it to those who needed it, she even gave up her bedrooom in public housing (against the law but whatever).

Working at a food pantry and soup kitchen myself you see no end to human generosity and kindness and its not from the rich. Its from the poor and the middle class taking whatever they can squeeze out and helping others with it.

>It's usually those who have higher income who can be more generous,

LOL literally the opposite of true.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/04/why-the-rich-dont-give/309254/

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Rich people can afford to give, but they don't. They got rich by screwing over others. Why do you think they'd magically become generous?

Like you are so brainwashed with classism.
>>
>>36388118
You literally responded to some delusional rant that went off in your head and tried to pretend that you were responding to anything I typed, like we couldn't just scroll up and immediately see that I didn't type any of that.

You're probably more excited to get back to your cuck porn since you just figured out how the internet works last week.
>>
>>36388136
>You mean the thing that brought them comfort into their lives
That did not happen at all (unless you were upperclass), and actually taxed and bled most people out. Which was why they aligned themselves with the communist movements at the time.
>>
>>36388149

All of your points affect at most 1% of the white population, while all of >>36388055 applies to 100% of niggers
>>
>>36388116
Destiny is that you?
>>
>>36388149
>a liberal discovers the negrification of the white race
Top kek you don't even know what you've done
The next step is finding out the cause of all that :^)
>>
>>36388149

*after years of Jewish subversion

And they're still doing pretty good.
>>
>>36386776
the internet allows everyone to hear everyone
>>
>>36388095
Wtf I believe in racial tribalism now.
>>
>>36388159

Why are you using cuck as an insult? It doesn't work if you're a cuck. It's funny because liberals always do this, they project their insecurities onto whoever they're arguing with, but it doesn't work with the word cuck.
>>
>>36388161
>I posted again ma XDD
Why are you so proud of your race g you're the 1% white nigger that you're talking about? Do you think white people want you associated with them? L O L mydude
>>
>>36388185
Congratulations, now you're on the right side of history :^)
>>
>>36388197
But I'm not an ADHD riddled NEET and I've never been divorced. And civilization crumbling due to niggers is not my fault. Those seeds were planted long before I was born
>>
>>36388190

I'm a centrist but it seems that internet liberals will often pick up some of the right-wing's worst traits in terms of slurs, classism, etc. I'm so tired of politics on all sides.
>>
>>36388190
You're no fun. I thought this board deleted duplicate responses?
>>
>>36388155
>Poor people are more generous.
But they can't afford to be. Even sparing a few dollars can make too much of a dent in their financial standing. Unless you're really thinking of middle class people, not real poor people. And since you and your family are white, you probably weren't poor in the first place. Real poor people can't risk generosity because of how easily it strand them.

>My aunt had nothing
1). Anecdotal evidence.
2). But you just said
>she lived on social security
Which is disposable income, and not nothing.

>she still gave it to those who needed it
Then she wasn't really poor if she could do that.

>Working at a food pantry and soup kitchen myself you see no end to human generosity and kindness and its not from the rich. Its from the poor and the middle class taking whatever they can squeeze out and helping others with it.
Again,
1). Anecdotal evidence.
2). They're not really poor if they still have things to give.

>https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/04/why-the-rich-dont-give/309254/
But that's the upperclass. The richest of the rich. They have a tendency of hoarding all their wealth because of social status. People will disposable income, like the middle class, are more likely to be generous because they can afford doing that with no risk their finance and economic standing.
>>
>>36388215

Nah, they just try to flip things around on people.

If a conservative says something about gays, liberals call them gay, same thing with blacks etc

Unfortunately there is no way they can flip the term cuck around on them because liberals are cucks.
>>
>>36388215
>centrist
Opinion discarded. Nobody cares what fence sitters have to say. Centrist is just code for you're too much of a bitch to pick a side because people will disagree with you then you'd have to actually stand by your beliefs
>>
the joys of being a robot
>>
>>36388233

Back to the personal insults I see : ^ )

How does it feel being so predictable?

You're like an NPC programmed to respond and act in a certain way, I wonder how it feels to be that type of person.
>>
>>36388214
Of course your immediate instinct is to distance yourself as mch as possible from the "bad whites" no wonder you're a white subhuman that can't even grasp a simple field like statistics and can only vote with your uneducated feefees baka
>>
>>36388238

>since you and your family are white, you probably werent poor anyways

CHECK YOUR PRIVILIGE DIRTY GOYIM!
>>
>>36388244

centrism is the humble, intelligent position that doesn't entail utopian ideas
>>
File: 20090514_CHARITY.jpg.jpg (48KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
20090514_CHARITY.jpg.jpg
48KB, 640x421px
>>36388238
>But they can't afford to be.

But they ARE. Once again, look up studies. They give a much larger proportion of their income to charity and to other people than do rich. Full stop.

>Which is disposable income, and not nothing.

No she needed that money to pay for her housing, utilities and food. (Food stamps only came to $40). By any measurement she was poor.

>Then she wasn't really poor if she could do that.

Fuck off with this "no true poor" whatever.

>People will disposable income, like the middle class, are more likely to be generous

Nope, the poor are more generous than the middle class even. But ~not real poor~ because apparently even if you are making ~10k a year you are "not a real poor" if you help others.

Fuck off you classist troll.
>>
>>36388244

I can pick sides. I'm mostly economically left and mostly socially conservative. I choose my side based on what is right and feasible, not based on ideology.
>>
>>36388304

Well said. Hail victory, classist liberals are scum.
>>
>>36388304

generosity is slave morality

of course people at the lowest rung of society would venerate ideas like giving people shit they didn't earn
>>
>>36388298
Centrism isn't a position at all, it's the safe middle-ground between wherever the left and right currently stand. The center is constantly being shifted one way or the other by the people who actually give a shit.
>>
>>36386776
Because those movements are all based on blaming whitey
>>
>>36388268
Nothing your saying is original, contextually appropriate, or even funny to anyone but you. You're probably rereading your own posts and giggling about how intelligent all that nothing you're typing is. You might look back on this as a cringey little phase someday, or you might be a worthless pimple on the ass of the white race until you die a sadboy.
>>
>>36388304
>But they ARE.
Then they're not really poor.

>They give a much larger proportion of their income to charity and to other people than do rich. Full stop.
That's a fallacious hyperbole.

>No she needed that money to pay for her housing, utilities and food. (Food stamps only came to $40). By any measurement she was poor.
You said she had enough to give some to you, see: >>36388238. That's disposable income, because she was able to DISPOSE of some money onto others. That's generally what counts as dpi.

>Fuck off with this "no true poor" whatever.
But they aren't. Actual poor people can't even spare a few inklings onto others. Actual poor people don't have enough to be charitable. It's just simply not within their grasp.

>Nope, the poor are more generous than the middle class even.
Fallacious hyperbole.

>But ~not real poor~ because apparently even if you are making ~10k a year you are "not a real poor" if you help others.
If you have enough to 'help others,' you're most likely not poor.
>>
>>36388336
So you agree that people born into advantageous positions that they didn't earn should have to earn their own wealth? But doesn't being born in that advantageous position take away from the earning aspect?
>>
>>36388328
>economically left and mostly socially conservative
That's impossible and just straight bullshit.
>>
File: 1492389653019.png (90KB, 336x258px) Image search: [Google]
1492389653019.png
90KB, 336x258px
>>36388244
>Centrist is code for being a bitch
Not him, but what do you expect when you got both sides attacking you? How do you expect people to come to your side if you just call them a bitch?
>>
>>36388389
Nothing is impossible, do the impossible.
>>
>>36388338

centrists acknowledge both sides have their good points and bad points but extremism is dangerous and we should respect the foundation of society that we have inherited from our forefathers

the left and the right are full of people who are trying to expand their sphere of influence with little regard for what it actually means for society, and they're completely willing to make the world worse just out of spite for the other side (see: trump and hillary)
>>
>>36388389
>national socialism never existed
>>
>>36388398
>Afraid to stand by their beliefs and have to hide behind a safe middle ground
>Opinion is coerced based on who's nice to them
Nah I'm good. I don't want someone like that in my corner
>>
>>36388398
It's not about taking one side against the other, it's about thinking for yourself and having enough confidence in some of those thoughts to run with them.
>>
>>36388244
>implying being practical instead of being driven by rigid ideology is a bad thing
>implying judging every idea on its owns merits instead of blindly following the accepted wisdom of your tribe is weak
>being this tribal
>hurr durr, pick a side, you're either with us or against us you pussy
You're part of what's destroying western democracy
>>
>>36388336

No its not, its a realist morality. In poverty, people survive by giving what they can to one another. Someone has a tiny bit of extra room, someone can babysit on the weekends, someone got a ton of onions from the forgotten harvest program, etc. Its how human civilization was formed. On poor people getting together and sharing stuff.

In wealth, you """"survive""""" by just screwing over everyone else and shitting over everything with your garbage consumerist philosophy. Its not remotely sustainable and involves a pure absence of morality which has guided humanity for centuries.

>shit they didn't earn

The world and the US has no shortage of low-wage jobs for people to bust their asses off and still be poor. In fact globalization and automation continues, those will probably be the majority of jobs even in the West sooner rather than later.
>>
>>36388389
It's possible, just difficult. Most people can only lean on one side of the spectrum, or the other. Very rarely further down the middle. See: binary opposition.
>>
File: 1454397397540.png (68KB, 344x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454397397540.png
68KB, 344x512px
>>36388422
Nothing wrong with middle ground
>>36388425
I mean that's what I usually do.
>>
>>36388374
>~~~no true poor~~~~

Not even bothering with your shit. You are just a troll, because every study disagrees with you and you just want to redefine the word "poor" so instead of meaning "a person with very low income" it actually means "someone with ~0 income or any resources whatsoever"

POOR PEOPLE ARE MORE GENEROUS THAN THE RICH. POOR PEOPLE ARE MORE COMPASSIONATE THAN THE RICH. YOU WOULD BE A BETTER PERSON IF YOU LOST ALL YOUR WEALTH.
>>
>>36388417
Show me a national socialism society that functioned for longer than 2 decades.
>>
>>36388338
Actual centrists are either left or right leaning and stay in their general position despite the shifts that happen on the left and right. I'm a left leaning centrist now but I wouldn't be surprised if my viewpoints end up being regarded as conservative years down the line. It doesn't matter because I'm sticking to my beliefs and people can attach whatever label they want to me because I literally couldn't give a rat's ass.
>>
>>36388447

>realist morality

do you think people choose their own morality because it's better for society than someone else's morality? lol

only the great choose their own morality, most people just adopt whatever is advantageous whatever perspective they occupy. poor people don't believe in charity because they're "nice", they believe in charity because they're self-interested
>>
>>36388479
Usually I just go with I think is best for the country I mean what's wrong with that? Why is it that the right and left are being so antagonizing lately?
>>
>>36388479
And this is where I'm agreeing with you. There is no such thing as a true centrist. It's just left or right leaning people who don't want to be labeled as left or right wing.

A true centrist would be perfectly stagnant or just not give a shit about anything either due to apathy or just being uninformed.
>>
>>36388467
If you refuse to take a side, if you refuse to take a stand, if you refuse to take action, all it takes is one Hitler to send humanity back into the dark ages.
>>
>>36388190
He can say cuck anytime he wants.
>>
>>36388468
>because every study...
Fallacious hyperbole.

>a person with very low income
>someone with ~0 income or any resources whatsoever
Those are both the definition of a poor person.

>POOR PEOPLE ARE MORE GENEROUS THAN THE RICH. POOR PEOPLE ARE MORE COMPASSIONATE THAN THE RICH.
Fallacious hyperboles based on mere anecdotes and cherrypicked studies (which also acts as a confirmation bias).

>YOU WOULD BE A BETTER PERSON IF YOU LOST ALL YOUR WEALTH.
We would all be better if none of us were restricted to systems where you need to exchange resources in order to perform as specific transaction or human act. Unfortunately, there's never been a point in human history making that possible.

Sorry, but the you, your family, and the people you surround themselves aren't really poor, just middle class. And since you're white, that's very likely the case. :/
>>
>>36388519
>all it takes is one Hitler to send humanity back into the dark ages.
More like the lack of one Hitler.
>>
>>36388519
I'll take a stand and action when I believe the time is right.
>>
>>36388468
No you'd probably still be a piece of shit. If you were raised poor though, that's a different story.
>>
>>36388389

I don't think so.

In general, I support social programs for the poor and the sick and the elderly. I think its our job as society to care for those and each other, and protect the environment only insofar as it protects people. Ideally the government does this. I think this makes me mostly economically left.

But also I am socially conservative. I am not having sex til marriage, I want to be a stay at home mom, I try not to swear (never swear IRL sometimes I swear on 4chan though I hope not to excess), I mostly wear dresses etc. VERY pro-life as well.

So what is that, if not economically left and socially conservative?
>>
>>36388541
So you're not a centrist then. You're either left or right wing and just waiting for a position you care about to be challenged.
>>
>>36388539
You wouldn't survive the way you survive in any previous time period. Be grateful.
>>
>>36388345

Didn't read your post, let me guess, another personal insult? Keep responding faggot : ^ ) you can't stop lol : ^ )
>>
>>36388555
Not necessarily only when both sides get out of hand I try to make a compromise between the two.
>>
>>36388546
>In general, I support social programs for the poor and the sick and the elderly. I think its our job as society to care for those and each other, and protect the environment only insofar as it protects people. Ideally the government does this. I think this makes me mostly economically left.

And who's paying for this? Remember: You're supposedly socially conservative
>>
>>36388556
>if things were different they would be different
No shit.
>>
>>36386776
It's some kind of a primal instict for us humans to steer towards "racism".
Think about this: back whenever when people lived in mud-huts or whatever, and they would encounter a new species of animal, the might go "welp, that fucking animal is a danger to our species, so they all are dangerous", even though some near cousins of the animal might not be aggressive towards the human populace.
So today we have the media and from it we learn about all the shit going down in the US and EU and of course the middle-east. Now we see that those people are capable of some horrific shit (see ISIS) and think "they're all capable of it". Maybe the hatred is not intentional but a hardwired defense mechanism for humans.
In the light of statistics, it seems that those people are more and more likely to "break bad" than the normie whiteys.
I don't hate all foreigners, I just hate the individuals that rob, rape and murder. Problem is, the people at the borders can't read people's minds and it's unavoidable that those bad individuals stank up the neighborhood, especially so if mass migration is taking place. It would make so much more sense to bring the help to the people in need in their own countries rather than bringing them all here. We have a good thing going on and they just might ruin in.
>>
>>36388577
Why would a social conservative take issue with taxation? That's an economic issue, not a social one.
>>
People dont like being lied too and being made a fool of.

Almost everyone is inherently "racist"
>>
>>36388562
>if I don't read it then I can't get mad
>checkmate faggots
>>
>>36388593
>forcing citizens to give up their property in no way affects them socially
Geeze it's like everything's intertwined.
>>
>>36388577

>And who's paying for this? Remember: You're supposedly socially conservative

Everyone is "paying" for this insofar as they are able. I believe in progressive taxation if that is what you mean, and that is part of being economically leftist and not a social value at all. Poor people give to each other via private charity. Rich people sit on wealth until they are very bloated and constantly look for ways to get even more wealth. I think taxing them is important for society and each other.

But I also know that this can be difficult in a globalist society.

Either way, what does that have to do with social values?
>>
>>36388574
I'll do a simple example for you: Abortion yay or nay. Try to find a compromise in which both parties are 100% happy.
>>
>>36388618
>Poor people give to each other via private charity.
>Rich people sit on wealth until they are very bloated and constantly look for ways to get even more wealth

There's honestly no point in arguing with you. I should've realized it would've been a dead end the moment you said you were a woman
>>
>>36388624

Different anon, but 99% of people are not murderers at heart. Nobody wants to murder a child, aside from absolute psychopaths who would be just as happy murdering a toddler etc.

Making a strong social net and educating people to show compassion and love to one another (instead of the edgy choicer crap they picked up online). Treat abortion the same as any other type of murder.
>>
File: 1468501738387.jpg (124KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1468501738387.jpg
124KB, 500x629px
I suppose it depends on the place since there's a wide range of aspects in each respective country. But if you're talking about all the nationalist movements and extreme right parties rising in popularity in Europe I think that can mostly be attributed to the current government's incompetence and shitty handling of the refugee crisis. That mixed in with a distant and VERY ideologically driven political class the average person tends to feel like they ain't being heard and ignored. So more and more people look towards these alternative parties hoping for an easy answer to their problem.
>>
As our awareness and problems grow more complex we seek progressively simpler answers to them so that we can have the comfort of feeling they've been solved without actually solving them.
>>
>>36388665
My question was directed towards a centrist, and either you are not or you were claiming to be and just had a moment of self actualization.
>>
>>36388665

>educating people to show compassion

you mean indoctrinating them? I don't think I'm uneducated about compassion (what would compassion education even look like?) but I'm not compassionate
>>
>>36388624
Why is abortion a political issue anyway? Shouldn't it be medical and ethical issue?
>>
>>36388679

I am a centrist. How is "not murdering people" not a centrist position? Is "not murdering people" count as extreme now, or what?

I would say thats the default position of humanity.
>>
>>36388670
Im sick and tired of people saying that people who.want to be heard are joining white supremacist partys to be heard. No you join a white supremacist party cus you support racism.
>>
>>36386776
You were born too late to see racism in the past. We definitely had more racism in the 90s and 80s than today. We would have never elected someone black in the 80s and we would not have let something like blacked make money. Madonna pissed people off because she kissed a black guys foot. NWA literally got FBI agents after them. The alt right is less powerful than you think It is.
>>
>>36388702

ethics are political because it's natural for people to try to manipulate other people into acting in ways they prefer
>>
>>36388714
I'm playing devil's advocate to answer you, but it's your definition of abortion which conflicts with pro-choicers. To choicers, it's a clump of cells until birth and an extension of the woman's body, so refusing abortion is restricting a woman's rights to do with her body as she pleases (again, devil's advocate don't attack me; find someone who actually agrees with this and attack them).

>>36388702
Every social problem is a political problem.
>>
>>36388734
I see, not meming here but did enjoy the small conversation if you're the same poster before.
>>
>>36388697
>you mean indoctrinating them

Education isn't indoctrination.

>what would compassion education even look like?

I think just teaching people "we are all humans, we are all fragile, we all need each other...we should care for each other because all lives are precious". Something like that. Teaching kids that we all start off as tiny helpless babies in the womb and little babies need lots of love to grow big and strong.

If we were allowed to teach this in school abortion would be dropped off to near nothing. Murder goes against our nature. it is a deficiency of empathy and morals. Even choicers don't usually like to kill babies, but they say they support it because they were told that if they don't support it they must """"hate freedom""" (not true).
>>
>>36388716

I never said anything about white supremacist parties. I just said extreme right. Extreme probably wasn't the right word though so I apologize for that. Far right would be better I suppose. It makes sense though, alot of the right at least know what the working class folk want to hear. Most left parties are caught in their own sophistry to notice this, Just look at the Labor party in England.

>No you join a white supremacist party cus you support racism.

I'm center left and I don't support racism at all. I don't really believe in the right leaning parties because they're just mostly looking out for their own interests. I'm more of a left-leaning reformist.
>>
File: 1460836965928.jpg (35KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1460836965928.jpg
35KB, 600x610px
Reality really is the biggest redpill.
When you have to see the effects of refugees in your daily life, its no wonder people become jaded to those worthless pieces of trash.
Only some fuckwits like OP who probably lives in a small town where there are no rapefugees, can bury his head in sand and scream MUH BIGOTS AND RACISTS

Day of the rope is coming dipshit, and you traitors that allowed our society to degenerate are the first ones to be trialed
>>
>>36386776
You spend too much time on 4chan. We always have conservative attitudes on everything even when people bail on the right. Step into the real world
>>
>>36388775
Why do people like you even come to 4chan of all places to complain about degeneracy?
>>
>>36388786
>Step into the real world
You mean world where Brexit happened, Trump happened, Le Pen is something to not take lightly?
World where polls have consistently shown a more right-leaning attitude in the general populace against immigrants?
World where places like Sweden stopped reporting the ethnicity of the criminal years ago since statistics are racist?

Yeah lad. Maybe you should go out to the real world as well?
>>
>1000 replies, 3 image posts later
No one points out that actually OP's point is exactly why so many people are racist. When I was growing up, there weren't too many blacks, and the few there were were well-integrated. No one was racist or really cared any way. Then everyone got forced to be the black kids friend (or youre a racist nazi), then we had to learn all about slavery and how the founding fathers and any white born in the south is evil (or youre a racist nazi), then we had to learn about how MLK jr is the second coming of jesus (or youre a racist nazi). And so, we were like, okay, thats pretty bad, its a good thing people arent racist anymore. Next school year. Again with the slavery and MLK. Next year, more MLK. Year after that, more MLK. Every year, they crammed down your throat just how bad white people are for slavery and how bad racism is and how great tolerance and diversity are (or youre a racist nazi). We had to read The Adventures of Huck Finn (now with 100% more "n******" instead of "nigger" because just reading that word is racist) and some dumb shit about Rosa Parks and how brave she was (or you're a racist nazi). When I was in high school, they started this program where they brought the top performing niggers from the inner city to my school so theyd have a chance to succeed and go to college. They literally never went to class, just hung out at the lunch tables all day, fought each other, started shit with anyone who looked at them funny, and vandalized and broke shit.

Eventually, you're so sick of all this anti-racist shit being shoved down your throat, that either you go contrarian and intentionally be racist because fuck the system, or you start questioning why they jam all this shit down your throats, and wonder if blacks actually are inferior and they're trying to compensate for it with all the propaganda.

And then you get to college, if your spot wasnt given to a nigger whos going to drop out anyway, and they crank it up to 11.
>>
>>36388775
>Only some fuckwits like OP who probably lives in a small town where there are no rapefugees
Small towns are objectively the most racist parts of America and Europe. They always vote right wing and they always hold hostile attitudes towards nonwhites especially blacks.
>>
>>36388766

>Education isn't indoctrination.

what about educating a person to love Big Brother and The Party, and how is that any different from educating a person to be compassionate?

>I think just teaching people "we are all humans, we are all fragile, we all need each other...we should care for each other because all lives are precious".

sounds like indoctrination to me

>Something like that. Teaching kids that we all start off as tiny helpless babies in the womb and little babies need lots of love to grow big and strong.

and this means you should be compassionate why? if the desired state of things is that you can grow big and strong, why shouldn't you lack compassion if compassion is hindering your personal growth? why not steal from people if you'll end up with more for yourself?
>>
>>36388816
Trump lost the popular vote and his approval rating is in the 30s. Brexit won because of baby boomers. Also see this poll done AFTER Trump got into office. Notice attitudes quickly changed. You need to step into the real world. Nobody is getting red pilled at all. Trump is ruining any respect people had for the right and practically raping the far right

https://news.fastcompany.com/gen-z-really-disapproves-of-donald-trump-according-to-this-study-4032395
>>
>>36388835

Don't be edgy, its tiresome. You know very well why compassion is important. If we didn't have compassion society will fall apart.
>>
File: latest-21.jpg (13KB, 432x346px) Image search: [Google]
latest-21.jpg
13KB, 432x346px
>white supremacist parties. I just said extreme right

Litteretly the same thing

So your saying the poor whites, oh I mean the "working class" just wanna blame their lack of jerbs on [insert people here]. And Republicans provide that echo chamber?

Sound a lot like racism if you ask me.

Sounds like democrats need to do more fingerpointing to get thoes dumb people who just want SOMETHING to blame to vote for them.
>>
>>36388877

Trump might not be very highly rated, but there is no shortage of racism in the world, and millennials at least are as racist as Boomers (they just get hidden by the fact that Gen Z and Millennials are less white than Millennials):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/07/white-millennials-are-just-about-as-racist-as-their-parents/?utm_term=.ffc80435c2c2

And these are just the people willing to admit to pollsters. 4chan and the youtube combox and whatever other online boogeyman is just the real world + anonymity.
>>
>>36388889

and societal cohesion is the highest virtue why?
>>
>>36388820
>Then everyone got forced to be the black kids friend

Oh people answered op's question but not your "awnser" you delusional cunt
>>
>>36388915

Are you condemning racism while upholding classism?? Wtf?
>>
>>36388877
Also another study done here
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/generation-z-rejects-donald-trump-brexit-call-let-more-migrants-refugees-1605290
People were trending slightly to the right before Trump. He's pretty much making people leftist again. Just today a 30 year old Democrat won almost half the vote in a Georgia election. That hasn't happened since 1978 If Trump does a good enough job the GOP will go the way the USFL went when Trump thought he could take down the NFL.
>>
>>36388877
>Hey look at these polls that say these things
>What? Yes they're from the same people that said Brexit would never happen and Trump had a 1% chance of winning but why does it matter?
>>
>>36388915
Forgot to link to>>36388769
>>
>>36388820
Affirmative action, btw, is the biggest red pill to a lot of the academically inclined. Especially asians. My state had a law against AA, but they said "fuck it, were doing it anyway because racism" and anyone who looked at college admissions could clearly see niggers were held to almost half the asian bar. And so a lot of these kids, who were busting their asses for a 4.0 and going to cram school for a 2400 on the SAT, were being told "nah, doesn't matter how hard you worked. its going to someone because of their skin color".

Which okay, fine, maybe a little bit is fine, right? No. Consistently, the inner city niggers that got in on AA, then have a fucking full ride scholarship, and instead of learning, they dick around and try to fuck white girls at parties, and drop out within two years, regardless of how much grade inflation, leniency, and general assistance the school provided. We even had one professor who explicitly said he was going to give any niggers in his class an A because their race had suffered enough. They didn't even show up to the final.

Oh yeah, of course, a bunch of GEs were required for diversity. I went to school for engineering, and yet, I still spent roughly 8000 on tuition for mandatory Nigger Studies classes where, oh wait, I had to buy 8 books on MLK (and, I mean, other niggers too). EIGHT OF THEM. Granted, you could take spic studies instead, but the nig studies classes counted more toward graduation. Of course, the class is taught by a diversity hire nigger who can't even be assed to teach his class other than yell that all the white kids should feel bad for being racist and playing documentaries since hes too lazy to make a lesson plan.

OK well, leftist college is finally fucking over, and there's no more indoctrination, right? WRONG. The county I live in, no joke, RENAMED ITSELF AFTER FUCKING MLK. Whereever I go, I just see street art of MLK. I see schools being renamed for MLK. I see people getting tramp stamps of MLK.
>>
>>36388943
>hurr muh fake polls
There's a reason Trump started bombing shit and trying to start wars. He knows the polls are real and nobody likes him. The wars are for popularity
>>
>>36388928

Because we are social animals, we'd die on our own and you know that.

If you want to go live on a raft in the middle of the ocean go ahead. But it wouldn't be good for you. Didn't your parents show you compassion growing up? And love??
>>
>>36388934
I never said to uphold classism, just that poor white losers will vote for whoever is willing to point the finger to the easyest excuse for them.
>>
>>36388965

Uh I don't care about polls either way, but wars are pretty bad for popularity thats why everyoen got so mad at George W.
>>
>>36388965
I'll have you know I'm not some r/TD fag we're used to encountering on /pol/. Either step up your bait of this is the last (you) you're getting from me.
>>
>>36388986
Well yea, but he was also a fucking idiot

Well not a FUCKING idiot, that title go to the current pres
>>
>>36388925
4chan is where angry virgins who can't get laid cope. It doesn't reflect what Most people believe. Also racism today is largely due to circlejerking. For years white nationalists had no one to represent them in politics. Now they've chosen Trump as their guy. When he fails on his promises completely they'll shut up
>>
>>36388970

nice strawman, I'm not saying it's wise to go live out in the middle of the ocean on a raft, I'm saying it's indoctrination to "educate" people about why they should be compassionate
>>
>>36388986
Bush had high poll numbers until 2007. The wars were pretty popular before gas prices went up and we lost a shitload of jobs..
>>
>>36388981

Sounds like you mocked economic struggle ("lack of jerbs") and associated class with being stupid.

Traditionally speaking, poor whites were more likely to vote Democratic. Many many still do. I can't help but feel this kind of hateful rhetoric drives people away. And yes, illegal immigrant labor is often used to drive down wages. That's why you will sometimes hear rich Republicrats talk about "Illegal immigrants do the work white people won't do".

Now of course the answer isn't to ban immigration, but illegal immigration being used as a source of cheap labor and undercutting unions is not a boogeyman.
>>
>>36388915

The midwest is kinda shitty and is in need of revitalization. It's not as populated as the west coast but they aren't no ghost town either, I don't want Democrats and Republicans do finger pointing games, it solves jacks shit. Somebodies gotta provide some tangible solutions that'll at least keep them happy otherwise they'll just vote for demagogues who'll spout whatever they want to hear aka Trump.

Besides, white's aren't the only people in the working class. There's Africian Americans and Mexicans too y'know. We just gotta try and plan some long term solutions that'll help benefit all of us in the end or at least give these people a fair chance at moving up the economic ladder so they aren't stuck in perpetual poverty. I really hope we can get to a point where Trailer trash and ghettos will be a thing of the past.
>>
>>36386776
Because you spend all day on the internet where people can say what they want without consequence and not out in real life where people talk about shit like the weather or hobbies instead of "I hate niggers"

Go outside OP.
>>
>>36389061
At one point blacks were used to cut wages and fight unions. That's why so many people hated them. This will all disappear when machines do all the jobs and the only thing you can do is own for a living. Then well have some kind of social cleansing
>>
>>36389013

Racism didn't start with Trump. It won't end with Trump either. Hell, it might shock you but plenty of Democrats are also very racist, and you will find endless racism almost any messageboard that doesn't have tight moderation.

You are delusional I think and want to hide your head in the sand I think. Trying to say "racism not real" is not helping anyone. Its real and it needs to be addressed.
>>
>>36386776
One of these days I'll get sick of the racism I see from other white "people". As a white guy I've see some of the most disgusting racism first hand. Honestly its sick and tiring. Im gonna off myself but the next racist person that babbles off some racist shit in public with me Im gonna blow their heads off first so at least I did some good before I leave.

Like I said im white so ya'll will never see it comming.
>>
>>36388950
You can never get away from the constant indoctrination. I'm utterly sick of it. If they just taught us about it once, maybe twice, and that was that, people would be okay. But no, it just keeps happening.

And you know? There's truth to it. I've met a handful of black people in my life, school teacher, electrical engineer, doctor. They conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. But the majority of them dress like thugs, act like thugs, start shit with people for making eye contact with them, and generally are best to be avoided. Like BMW drivers. You see a BMW on the road, you know hes probably an asshole whos not going to signal when he cuts you off, so you cover your brake. Sure there's some that are okay, but the sum of your experiences say otherwise.

I knew this one African guy from college. I forgot what country he was from exactly, it was eastern Asia near the coast, not Somalia though. He came to America to study to be somebody in the government, so he came on his country's sponsorship to study political science in the US. Great guy, he was the hardest working person in that major at my school. He picked up a bunch of other classes, just so he can bring that knowledge back to Africa and, idk, get clean water and electricity going. And guess what? He fucking hated American blacks! He asked us why they were all so entitled and stupid and worst of all, lazy! And nobody says anything! We had to explain to him that no one is willing to criticize them because either they feel white guilt, or if you said something, everyone would say you're a racist nazi. He thought that was fucking stupid, but thats America.

Kind of like the middle east I guess. I spent some time there. Tbh, indians are worse, but I have to say, outside of japan/rural china, there hasn't been somewhere that I've visted and didn't make me more thankful to live somewhere predominantly white. Not white enough though.
>>
>>36389108

Black people etc. are just as racist to be honest. Its just the world we live in.
>>
>>36389104
Racism didn't start with Trump but a lot of racists are emotionally invested in him. Over time he'll disappoint them and drive them away from politics until something gene editing or the singularity ends life as we know it
>>
>>36389061
Well lets put it this way, some poor whites vote dem.cus they know its im their best interest. But some poor whites vote republican cus its easyer to blame someone else for everything. So dems could steal some republicans if they know how to speak to them in a republican manner without just blaiming a race or some shit.

Then again trump won cus whites from all economic classes were afraid they'd loose their privilege to the changing times.
>>
>>36389125
Where do you live, Im looking to start with you.
>>
>>36389176

why do you characterize people like cartoon characters? do you honestly believe white people are sitting around quivering with fear that they're going to lose their "privilege" they don't even seem to agree they have?
>>
>>36389176
>But some poor whites vote republican cus its easyer to blame someone else for everything.

Both Democrats and Republicans blame others.

Democrats have been spending less and less time focusing on economic justice, instead focusing on divisive social issues. I tend to think of them as "the lesser of two evils" but they hardly are good for the poor, at all.

>>36389188

Chicago.
>>
>>36389176

>Then again trump won cus whites from all economic classes were afraid they'd loose their privilege to the changing times.

I don't think so, maybe a few retards thought this but I think it was more to do with that we were left with two extremely shitty candidates to choose from. From my point of view at least alot of people didn't wanna back a bland, soulless corporatist shill and decided to gamble on Trump. Too bad it looks his becoming the same thing that people wanted to vote against.
>>
>>36389237

Yeah I wrote in "Blank" on my ballot. Clinton was absolute garbage, who cared more about appealing to educated suburbanites than to suffering people. Remember "America is already great"? WTF.

Trump was and is a meme. He was extremely unpopular even when he was elected. He just managed to be better than Clinton which is a very very low bar.
>>
>>36389064
You are right, but you have to undertand that people are dumb, some don't follow logic and go with emotion. The point im getting at is that is is not a economic problem that gets trumpvoter votes. Thats just an excuse. Have you see the way how trump talks, like the most obvious rip off sales man. They know he's full of shit, trump won't help them a fucking dime. The same people who rely daily on obamacare vote for trump to repeal it.

At the end of the day trump wasn't voted cus of actual economic struggle. He was voted in cus he promised racism. Thats it. Hatred like you've seen of 4chan is so strong people will cut their nose to spite their face. As long as they get to "make america white again" OOPS!? I ment make america "GREAT" AGAIN. Like 1950s precivil rights again.

You are trying too hard, the answer is simple its just all american deep seeded white racism. Thats it.
>>
>>36389330

yeah white racism is so popular nowadays, that's why the KKK has a gorillion members and is so well respected

your sociological analysis isn't very nuanced or compelling, anon
>>
Diversity causes racism
>>
>>36389222
Why would white people who are racist admit to there own privilege?
Maybe its cus as this post election goes on the racism is becoming more cartoonishly evil.
>>
>>36389375
Your rebuttal fails to respond to the statments at hand, you wanna try again?
>>
>>36389330

>The same people who rely daily on obamacare vote for trump to repeal it.

Obamacare is garbage though. The deductibles are way way too high (Like $5000+), so you end up with health coverage you cannot afford to use. Its good for people with preexisting conditions and that's it, its a massive downgrade for anyone else. Its a really really shitty system and he had a full Democratic legislature if he wanted to pass something better. He chose to pander to insurance companies.

I have Obamacare and I'd love to see it gone. We need real healthcare the same as any other wealthy nation.

Also what racism did Trump even promise? The wall with Mexico? First of all, "Mexico" is not a race, second of all, you cannot separate that from economic struggle, since the reason why illegal immigrants are used is because they serve as a source of cheap labor.
>>
>>36389236
Don't worry anon, maybe if you are lucky I'll take you or someone you know out with me.
>>
>>36389330

I'm willing to concede that /pol/ probably had some influence in Trump's popularity and rise to power, how much that is I can't say for sure. But again, I do think it isn't just as simple as "White racism" There is undoubtedly some racism involved in this but there are still alot of other factors in this. At least in my opinion it's mostly to do with economics and education.

If anything the only way we're gonna even fix this is looking at some long term plans here because I don't see this being fixed within a decade. For starts we'll need a overhaul with the education system. The kind of education that kids get in Rural and Ghetto shitholes is CRIMINAL. And that shitty education is the prime reason why these people end up like this. The other side would be economic too. Poverty and shitty education will undoubtedly lead to shitty people, regardless of race.

All this political tribalism isn't going to help us in the long run.
>>
>>36389421

>I do think it isn't just as simple as "White racism"

I don't think*

My bad for the typo
>>
>>36389408
>Bla bla bla mexico not a race, so you can't be bigoted Bla Bla Bla.

trump refused to reject the endorsement of kkk leader david duke on a live TV telephone interview. Stop even trying to say trumps not racist its just pitiful
>>
>>36387198
It's about RESOURCES, which is just survival. Of COURSE people look outside of their in group when determining who could and should be the first to starve. Once again, this is SURVIVAL.

Simple as that, nigger.
>>
>>36389392
>Why would white people who are racist admit to there own privilege?

so you do believe that white trump suppoters are basically cartoon characters then

in your world they're all covert racists who agree they're privileged but deny it because they don't want to concede that non-white people are right

wow white people truly are evil, just like the jews
>>
>>36387238
It's not about recognizing them. It's about VOICING these concerns in public, when PC (((culture))) is dominant. Do you REALLY think that successfulfags don't recognize the patterns? Protip: we do.
>>
>>36389496
So your saying that pretending that there isn't a problem doesn't inhibit society to properly fix the problem?

Well shit I guess racism is over cus some people on 4chan denied white privilege
>>
>>36389496
>white people don't benefit from racism.....

You really trying to base this as your best counterargument.... wow you've already lost.
>>
>>36389527

>So your saying that pretending that there isn't a problem doesn't inhibit society to properly fix the problem?

I'm not saying whether there's a problem or not, I'm saying that your characterization of white people is legitimately ridiculous

you give people so little credit you sound like a polfag talking about how everything is the fault of a sinister jewish conspiracy

>>36389562

that wasn't stated or implied and I didn't even have it in mind when I wrote my post

I'm white though so you know I'm probably just lying so I can continue oppressing everyone
>>
File: normiesout.jpg (130KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
normiesout.jpg
130KB, 618x564px
>>36387277
>when the normies start persecuting them they'll start persecuting us too.
>start persecuting us too.

GTFO NORMIE CHAD FUCK YOU
>>
>>36389444
Yeah, double negative. You really don't think
>>
>>36389600
No no no there's no backing out of this.

Pretending that racism doesn't exist isn't cartoonish depiction of white people. Its a truthfull description of a simple tactic used when obama was pres!

>WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT
>RACISM IS OVER BLACKS, STOP COMPLAINING

Everyone know ignoring a problem is the best way of continuing it. Whats the flip side. That white people don't have privilege from not dealing with racism. That white people don't benefit from racism?

THATS the pitiful flip side your trying to parade as truth. Lol you are delusional. You're done.
>>
>>36389697
/thread

Originalhhh
>>
>>36389697

okay except I never said anything like "racism isn't real", I said you characterize trump supporting white people like they're all behind an evil conspiracy with their sole aim being to oppress non-white people and protect their privilege, when in reality they're just people and their perspective is probably not as simple as "pure evil"

just like how jewish people are just people and they're probably not behind BLACKED so they can destroy the self esteem of white people
>>
File: 424253673.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
424253673.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>36387595
>go to farmersonly (the equipment section)
>>
After being a pussy loving furfag since the early 90's and seeing the intersectionality faggots, trannies, and the patreon kikes absolutely ruin everything I have developed deep hatred of homos. If there was ever a race war I'd leave my cocoon and purge them with the normies... even if resulted in me getting thrown in the black triangle camps for being asocial.

People hate faggots and shit skins because they ruin everything. Including this website which used to be 99% awkward nerdy White/Asian males in 2004 fleeing from SA and the shitty SJW culture it was becoming. Not to mention video games and anime (fujoshit explosion and trapfags spamming /a/ thinking ironic shit like bridget back then meant they were welcome).
>>
>>36389855
Anon I've been lurking this thread, take the L, acting like american racism is some conspiracy is when you lost.
>>
>>36389896
Is this a copypasta

Djdjfbd
>>
>>36390032
Tl;dr

People are sick of intersectionality and the festering garbage that hide within it. "Progressive" ideals are a massive fucking failure both socially and economically (from multiculturalism to globalization) and people are going to throw them in the garbage where they belong, including the fags and antifa goons along with it.
>>
>>36386776
The same reason there's alot more sjw nowadays. Some people are suck of all the progressive bullshit they shove down whatever medium they're in.
>>
>>36387708
it's not like people are racist because they use cold hard logic.
I know black people have a lower average iq, doesn't mean I hate them.
>>
Multiculturalism was the biggest meme of the 20th century, and people are starting to realize it doesn't work on a grand societal scale. That's all
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.