[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who finds to fucking disgusting when parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 14758622364570.jpg (24KB, 672x478px) Image search: [Google]
14758622364570.jpg
24KB, 672x478px
Am I the only one who finds to fucking disgusting when parents kiss their kids on the lips?
>>
File: 1474335986630.jpg (62KB, 367x493px) Image search: [Google]
1474335986630.jpg
62KB, 367x493px
No. I think most people find it disgusting tbqh
>>
When I was a kid, that was perfectly acceptable and just what parents occasionally did.

But now, with the advent of the internet and people on their toes about sex offenders, it makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>36386628
> disgusting
>Hot af
>>
I still kiss my mommy on the lips
>>
Makes me jealous
>>
>>36386628
my mom always tries to kiss me on the lips but i turn my head the other side.
Why is she doing this anons?
It's disgusting
>>
I used to with my parents until someone called me on it
Even after I did kisses on the forehead or cheek
>>
literally who does this

i have never seen this happen in real life
>>
>>36388171
hispanics, mexicans at least
>>
>>36386628
Nope
kiss on the cheek or forehead is cute
but one the lips is just weird

On a creepy side note: my 14 yo sis still kisses my dad on the lips
I creeps me out so much
>>
File: 1492523648297.jpg (42KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492523648297.jpg
42KB, 750x864px
Stupid faggots, it's part of nurturing a child and giving it necessary nutrients and even boosts their immune system, but since we see kissing as intimate being a "civilized" society, it unsurprisingly became a couples only thing

just shut the fuck up if yall don't know what yall talking about
>>
As someone who works in dentistry, I find it absolutely disgusting. That bacteria that causes decay (cavities) is transferable. So is a shitload of other bacteria living in your mouth and saliva. Sharing drinks and utensils is also repulsive. If you're not willing to passionately French kiss that person and acquire whatever pathogens and diseases they carry, don't do it. What also sucks is that children aren't born with the bacteria that causes cavities in their mouths, and usually they catch it from their caregivers being ignorant. If you have cavities or think you might, don't let your children eat off your fork, drink from your glass, etc..

My mother in law tries to kiss me on the lips and fuck that. I always turn my head I don't care how pissed she gets.
>>
File: 1487909003193s.jpg (6KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1487909003193s.jpg
6KB, 250x222px
>>36386628
>he's never been orally tongued by his mommy

Someone really should call CPS for you OP, seriously, how do you even live?
>>
>>36386628
These are the same parents who allow their pre-teen daughters to chill around at home in their underwear.

Parents who don't force their young daughters to put on some shorts/pajamas/pants are latently encouraging pedophilia. They don't want to say, "Wow, I love those pretty panties on that sexy bald pussy of yours!" because that's pretty creepy. So, they just don't tell them to get dressed.

And that's why they're comfortable kissing their kids on the lips. They're grooming them for old-school one-room-house everyone-in-the-family-sleeps-in-one-bed incest lifestyle.
>>
I used to know a Mormon family who all kisses each other on the lips. One time my friend and her sister were hugging and kissed on the lips and it weirded me out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.