[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 23 y.o. engineering undergraduate student >18 y.o.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>be 23 y.o. engineering undergraduate student
>18 y.o. tinder sloot ghosts me because pic related

Wtf?
>>
>doesn't have a car
Geeze anon, wtf do you think
Also the fact you had to throw in that you're STEM on 4chan probably means you go around saying it irl
>>
>transit bum
>STEM fag

You deserved it.
>>
You don't have a car which is a basic requirement to get a girl past the age of 18. Also it seems like you ghosted her first because her last message was 5 days ago but you responded 2 days ago. It took you 3 days to come up with a response
>>
How the fuck are you 23 without a car? What have you been doing with your life?
>>
25 no driver license mummy takes me to work

nice meme
>>
I don't know anyone under 25 with a car that didn't have their parents buy it for them.
>>
File: IMG_20170323_213009_093.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_213009_093.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>36386011
This. OP she assumed it was over after a day without a response. How slow are you?
>>
>>36385951
>engineering
Why are you trying to match with girls
>>
File: 1492552272112-biz.jpg (223KB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1492552272112-biz.jpg
223KB, 2048x1463px
Tell her you bought some bitbean! It'll make you look like an intellectual who understands modern crypto currency technology!
>>
>>36385951
Tell her you can carry her on your Hot Wheels color scheme bicycle backseat.
>>
File: 2017 Apr 15 00-44-13.png (1007KB, 1440x3152px) Image search: [Google]
2017 Apr 15 00-44-13.png
1007KB, 1440x3152px
Pic unrelated tinder cringe.

>>36385983
Stem was relevant because it saves anon having to ask me if I'm NEET or not, I don't "go around saying it".

>>36386003
Elaborate?

>>36386011
I have dated seriously and casually since 19 and I have never owned a car. Did all my driving tests late as well but I'm fully licensed.

Good point on the time frame thing, but the thing is I just dont go on the app frequently, I'm in exams (last one tm), and that tentative date was set more than a week in advance, so I didn't think it was a big deal to take a little while to reply.

>>36386012
Mom has driven me basically whenever I needed to go anywhere (grew up in rural area with no transit) until university when I moved to a city that I could get around by bus. I also was able to rent cars for a few hours at a time if I ever needed to, which I did a few times. I transferred schools after 3 years and a program transfer by the way, so this school year was my first year in this city at this school (second year of engineering program).

Sorry for the atrocious formatting of that reply, fuck.

>>36386048
Have you ever dated/do you date?

>>36386075
Same. My mom is going to buy me a car soon. I just am busy in a tough program at the moment so it's not like I can maintain a full time job with reasonable pay in order to fund such expenditures, not sure why someone like me would be expected to be fully independent with a car and everything.

>>36386078
I didn't know people used tinder like a fuckin instant messenger service, damn.

>>36386098
Not sure what you're trying to imply. Elaborate?

>>36386111
Quick rundown on bitbean?
>>
>>36386241
>so I didn't think it was a big deal to take a little while to reply.

3 days is a pretty big wait for anything, especially if they asked a question. Hopefully you learn not to waste other people's time. She probably moved on to a guy who actually paid attention to her after waiting 30 minutes for a response
>>
Feel ur pain when I was 20 I was stupid and I got a dui >.>, severely affected dating life and beyond that. You should have offered to uber her if you have the funds.
>>
>>36385951
>23
>undergrad still
>no license
>thinks he's Le STEM masterrace
Wow
>>
>>36386335
Wasn't trying to imply that I'm a quality person becauze I'm in an eng program.

But yeah, don't worry, the >23>undergradstill feel hits me all the time.

And I do have my license, retard.

>>36386287
I see what you're saying and I'll address that in the future but I maintain that it's ridiculous to be upset that someone got back to you in a couple days on plans you made a week and a half in advance.
>>
>>36386302
I've never used Uber. Good point though. Still, would be pretty cucked to buy her a ride.

Care to share specific anecdotes about your post-dui dating life?
>>
>>36386390
>I see what you're saying and I'll address that in the future but I maintain that it's ridiculous to be upset that someone got back to you in a couple days on plans you made a week and a half in advance.

You didn't even make plans. You left midway through the planning phase. That's just rude.
>>
>>36386419
Well for one I lost a shit ton of money.
At the time I knew drinking and driving was wrong but I convinced myself to drive a few km since it was just down the block. Hit a pole immediately and payed a shit ton out of pocket for lawyers/repairs. Been a year and a half and
i'm just now getting to the trial since no cops actually saw me so I might have a chance.

For dating life, beyond my stretched budget I tend to look for matches that are close even though most of the matches who are usually down to meet up are about 30km away which is too much of a hassle to arrange a transit meet up. I also live with my parents until next year so I pretty much rely on leaving the house. Pretty much a massive shit show.
>>
>>36386390
literally no reason to worry about taking your time through undergrad. A lot of kids are doing that in this generation (though it's not entirely clear what the reason is).

A lot of people never finish undergrad to begin with, you're on your way there, and with a paying degree to boot. Hopefully you actually like what you're doing, in which case, you're set, in the eyes of most people
>>
>>36386624
>A lot of kids are doing that in this generation (though it's not entirely clear what the reason is).
Because they change their majors multiple times because they have no idea what they want to do in college, or they're lazy and take the minimum, or sub-minimum classes (then fail). It doesn't matter to them because mommy and daddy are footing the bill
>>
>>36386241
>420 friendly
>obsessed with health
Hmmmmm.....huh........
>>
>>36386519
Again, I don't really think of it as an IM live conversation. I don't know why she wouldn't just remove me if she was impatient or conceived my late reply as being rude.

Also why not just get over it? She was obviously game to get lunch together.
>>
File: 1492573675940-biz.jpg (323KB, 1817x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1492573675940-biz.jpg
323KB, 1817x1494px
>>36386241
>bitbean is a great new cryptocurrency
>it is currently rising in value
>bitbean is the ascendant god of cryptocurrencies
>bitcoin and etherium bow beneath bitbean
>lain herself endorses it
>the bogdanoffs own shares within the Corp that manages bitbean
>you won't regret investing in bitbean!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.