[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love maid costumes >want to wear maid costumes all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: maid wojack.png (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
maid wojack.png
55KB, 645x773px
>love maid costumes
>want to wear maid costumes all the time
>want to look good in maid costumes
>born with a penis and xy chromosomes

Holy fuck this insufferable
>>
>wants to do something
>doesn't do any work to do it
durrrrrrr
>>
>>36385907
just make it happen anon.
yes, you'll be looked at weirdly, but i'm sure there is a group of people who will accept you in a maid costume if its what you really want.
>>
>>36385933
>very tall
>broad shoulders
>broad ribcage
>narrow hips
>xy chromosomes

Can I get rid of these with hard work?
>>
File: hire-a-butler.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hire-a-butler.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>36385907
>not wearing a butler suit and tie with a pair of white gloves and a nice vest
it's like you aren't even trying
>>
>>36385907
>Holy fuck this insufferable
it doesn't have to be. There's plenty you can do to look good in maid costumes and make yourself look girlier
>>
>>36385907
dye your hair and get cat ears wear a felix outfit you'll do alright tbhh.
>>
>>36385972
yes you'll just have to work really hard and it'll cost money which you will have to work for.
>>
>>36385955
>just make it happen anon.
I want to

>>36385981
I would feel horrible wearing something like that.

>>36385982
What can I do?

>>36386024
I have money. I don't know what work hard means in this context. What do I need to do? You didn't say how I could undo any of the things listed here >>36385972
>>
File: b74e4ebaedd5a912125cd902497225c8.jpg (409KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b74e4ebaedd5a912125cd902497225c8.jpg
409KB, 857x1200px
>falling for the 3D world meme
>>
>>36386114
>he replies to everyone but you
well i hope you fail miserably and die.
>>
>>36386161
I don't know what a felix outfit is so I didn't know what to say
>>
>>36385907
tfw have big butt and wanna wear a skirt
>>
>>36385972
No, don't attempt it or you'll regret it.
Trust me. It gets worse if you fight against it. And it can't really get much better than the natural you.
>>
>>36386184
>And it can't really get much better than the natural you.
But I fucking HATE the natural me

The natural me is the sex that isn't allowed to wear maid costumes and looks bad when wearing them
>>
>tfw love twintails
>grow out hair
>wear twintails
>everyone thinks its weird and calls me a faggot

Nightmare mode:
>couldn't pass as a qt trap even if I tried
>>
>>36386147
I would be a 2D maid if I could
>>
>>36386114
>work hard
i just meant the surgery and recovery and lifestyle and dealing with things will be hard. idk if you can really become that much smaller but tall girls in maid outfits are cute.
>>
>>36386197
its 2017 lad embrace hedonism
>>
>>36386223
Which surgery? If there a surgery for height, shoulders, rib cage, or hips I will save up for it.

>>36386235
I can't embrace hedonism if the world won't embrace that I've embraced hedonism
>>
>>36386223
You can't like cut off your bones to get a smaller frame, idiot.

In korea you can get your chin bone shaved to make your manjaw disappear but then your face will be very fragile and a simple puch to the face will send you in intensive care because you entire jaw will break in small pieces.

Overall it's a bad idea. Read taoist stuff until your mind makes peace with what you can't change in your life. Many of those are implanted desires anyway.
>>
>>36386249
what world do you live in? org
>>
>>36386277
I don't have a manjaw, I have a manbonestructure. My face isn't the issue especially with the existence of wigs and makeup.

>>36386281
Earth
>>
>>36386300
what country you fucking homosexual
>>
>>36386329
Why are you angry at me for answering your question?

I live in the United States. I'm not a homosexual
>>
>>36386341
you are insufferable just kys
>>
>>36386249
>>36386277
surgery to become a girl. sorry. im bad at explaining things. part of the reason i ended up here instead of like... somewhere else.
you can change your frame a LITTLE bit but only a very small amount.
>>
File: 1477904536201.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477904536201.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>tfw no thicc butted uncut virgin robot friend to wear a maid outfit for me
>>
>>36386373
>surgery to become a girl.
I really need you to specify what surgery you're talking about.

Are you suggesting I have my penis inverted? That's the only "surgery to become a girl" I know about and that would absolutely have no effect on my ability to look good in maid costume.
>>
>>36386373
>you can change your frame a LITTLE bit but only a very small amount.
And become some kind of unsightly in-between worst-of-both-worlds being. Dumb choice.

Better a depressed ugly guy than a depressed ugly repulsive... thing. You should only attempt transitioning if you have solid reasons to believe that you'll be one of the few ones that pass flawlessly. Most trannies that kill themselves do so not because of imaginary "bullying", but because they don't pass.
>>
>>36385907
Desire is the cause of all suffering. Stop focusing on your desires. Learn to desire nothing. Hope is a slaves virtue.
>>
>>36386651
I don't want to not have desire. I want to wear maid costumes and I don't think anything could convince me not to want to.
>>
>>36386403
o i thought you saying born xy meant you wanted to be a girl.
in that case just wear a maid costume dude whats the issue.
i guess the issue is (from your previous post) feeling too big to be a maid costume wearing person? but i would argue taller girls are best and look best in maid costumes.
>very tall
good
>broad shoulders
sucks but maid costumes normally have some kind of shoulder piece you can use to hide this
>broad ribcage
well so it goes
>narrow hips
you can have a big skirt to hide this
>xy chromosomes
if you dont want to not have a dick then what is the issue?
>>
>>36386801
The problem is that I'm a guy and people will think I'm horrible and disgusting for wearing maid costumes and I don't want that.
>>
>>36387168
so just find people that wont think that. or become a famous musician or some shit that always wears a maid costume to shows and shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.