[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the big dick meme When will you throbbing dongers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5057.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5057.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>he fell for the big dick meme
When will you throbbing dongers learn that women don't care about how long or how thick, or (in my case) dry your cock is. They've been brainwashed to think bigger and prettier the better. I'll tell you what women like. Women like a penis with character. Something unique. Let your penis tell a story. Women will really appreciate that you're not going to fuck their brains out, but rather, fuck their brain in with the disposition your unique cock has to offer. This isn't an easy task to do though. Most will not make it far enough to tell the tale. Those who do indulge will be better people for it. I promise women will want your cock even more and even achieve higher levels of orgasm than some run of the mill hung like a horse show off.

Pic Related: I know what you're thinking, but don't let the boldness intimidate you. Embrace it. Don't think this can happen over night. It took years to build what I have today. Nothing in this world is impossible and that's why I still have hope to this day as a virgin that I will change this status quo joke, one thrust at a time.
>>
File: IMG_9685.jpg (2MB, 1334x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9685.jpg
2MB, 1334x1088px
>>36385546
what the fuck is wrong with your dick
oreganollio
>>
hey fatty, see you're still a self-absorbed asshole making threads so people are forced to see your nasty dick.
>>
File: you're fucked.jpg (10KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
you're fucked.jpg
10KB, 253x199px
>>36385546
how did you make your penis look like this?
>>
File: animu girl.png (110KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
animu girl.png
110KB, 359x393px
what in god's name is that thing

>jesus christ
>>
>>36385546
Wtf I want to stop staring at it but it's so intriguing

can I touch it?
>>
If I had those I would take some oxy and xanax and shave them off with a razor
>>
>>36386059
I want to jerk it off desu desu desu
>>
File: oh shit nigger.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit nigger.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
>>36385546
what STD do you have? can you pop those wart things on it? i'm so concerned for you OP.
>>
File: IMG_3054.jpg (92KB, 460x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3054.jpg
92KB, 460x404px
h-have you ever tried to pop one OP?
>>
>>36386120
Really appreciate the compliment. But don't think you can handle it. Kicks like a fucking mule shooting off.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
You need coconut oil in your life OP, you may be a dicklet but atleast you can make more aestheticly pleasing. Shit looks like you jack off with bleach and sandpaper
>>
File: 1407170743673.gif (315KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1407170743673.gif
315KB, 500x375px
Reminder that there are people that look like this who claim the uncut is disgusting and berate people for not being mutilated by the jew.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.