[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has America recently started deciding that this is an acceptable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: crop top.jpg (189KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
crop top.jpg
189KB, 1000x1500px
Why has America recently started deciding that this is an acceptable way for girls to dress?
>>
>>36384016
((((((God's Chosen))))))))
>>
>>36384016
my theory is that over time women wear less and less clothes.
Eventually it will be fashionable to wear clothes again but I worry things may get worse before they get better
>>
I don't see the issue here. Go back to /fa
>>
>>36384016
I'm not sure. Though, I have told a few woman I know that It's unattractive. They don't wear it often anymore.

I learned that if you call a woman's clothes (or any part of them) unattractive they respond pretty fast. Of course, you must know them well enough.
>>
>>36384417
Yesterday one of my friends was wearing one of these. I didn't know what to think, I had never seen her dressed like this, but she was talking to me like normal, like she wasn't wearing anything different.
>>
>>36384741
It's just popular culture taking it's course. Don't expect this to last very long.

Has she recently broken out of any relationships? When woman leave a relationship, they often start to wear more revealing clothing.
>>
>>36384802
>Has she recently broken out of any relationships?
No, that's not it. I guess she just decided one day to leave the house with her stomach showing.
>>
File: 1492573074011.jpg (207KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1492573074011.jpg
207KB, 1000x1500px
>>36384016
Because men like it.

That's literally it.
>>
>>36384851
I guess it's just a trend then.
>>
Well, if it is hot or is summer why not then
It's like some kind of white woman summer uniform
>>
>>36384916
Yeah but, I don't know. I went home and jerked off thinking about her. I've never thought of her sexually before, but that little bit of her stomach was enough to change that. Yeah, I find it attractive, but I don't want to walk around horny all day.
>>
>>36384958
It didn't used to be this way. They used to cover their bellies.
>>
bump

gruhewoi f
>>
>>36384016
So here's what I'm thinking: I'm talking to a female friend who is wearing a crop top, I, out of nowhere, poke her in the belly and say, "Is your stomach cold?"

Is it autistic?
>>
>>36384916
>Because Chads like it.

FTFY Women all try to out-slut eachother to land a Chad.
>>
Women have been casually dressing in clothes similar to this since....the 60s? What fucking era are you from?

I know this exact look was very popular in the 90s. Throw a flannel around her waist and you've got every high school chick from the 90s there
>>
>>36386312
>if ugly then yes
>if chad then its cute and she'll love it
>>
>>36384016
>recently
Aight mate
>>
>recently
Where have you been these past 5 decades, grandpa?
>>
File: 27298724_p5_master1200.jpg (63KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
27298724_p5_master1200.jpg
63KB, 650x800px
>>36384016
I saw this exact thread a couple of days ago, same image too. Try harder next time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.