[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I walk around in public with a Nikon D750 to let everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Nikon D750.png (142KB, 700x595px) Image search: [Google]
Nikon D750.png
142KB, 700x595px
>I walk around in public with a Nikon D750 to let everyone know I'm a 'professional' photographer
>>
>>36382624
Bonus Round: Go somewhere and put that camera on a tripod. Normies think anyone who puts up a tripod is a pro. Extra points if you have a big fat 70-200 on it.
>>
>>36382809

>take pictures of people and scenery with $3000 camera set up
>normies ignore you because they think you're working and they're flattered to be in the background of your photoshoot
>>
>>36382624
OK so what the hell are you supposed to take pictures of if you're not supposed to go outside with a camera?
>>
>>36383970

You can take pictures outside, it's just pretentious to have your $2000+ camera visible at all times. Wearing it around your neck when you're not in a tourist area is cringe.
>>
>>36382624
D750 is intermediate level
>>36382809
>70-300mm gets your normie's numbers...
>>
>>36384896
I remember a blog post on lensrentals about some guy who rented a 200/2.0 for a photoshoot. Give those normies some bokeh. Normies love bokeh. Anyway he's walking back from the shoot with this lens that's about the size of a two-liter soda bottle on his camera, and someone at a coffee shop goes up to him and says "wow, what's that?". He talks about how it's the world's best portrait lenses and the guy immediately offers to pay him a pile of money for some photoshoots his company wants.

"the bigger the camera, the better the photos" is very much ingrained in the popular consciousness.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.