[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon and Dragons quest thread. Rules: 1) Briefly describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: spongebob dungeon and dragons.gif (32KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob dungeon and dragons.gif
32KB, 278x200px
Dungeon and Dragons quest thread.

Rules:
1) Briefly describe your character.

2) State what you would do for the quest

3) Profit

Quest:
Kekistan has been invaded by normies, tumblrfags, and bluepill shills. The Holy Land has been sieged and taken over, because everyone was busy fapping to the newest loli thread on /b/. What's our plan to reclaim our city and anally rape our enemies?
>>
I am a hermit crab who recently acquired his wizard powers.

I will use them to summon 6 gorillion rape dwarves within the city to sow chaos
>>
File: spongebob probe brazzers.jpg (33KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob probe brazzers.jpg
33KB, 550x309px
>>36382660
I am a cleric shitlord crawfish.

i summon stools to make it easier for the rape dwarves to bumfuck the normies.
>>
>>36382660
I am a barbarian King Shrimp

I spread open the normie bumholes to further aid the rape dwarves
>>
I am an atlantic sea sponge vagabond.

I sulk in boundless depression and overwhelming loneliness. I turn to my crustaceous brethren and say "my good lads, there is no use in fighting back. Let us simply move to another land. The normies vastly outnumber us. I do not want to see any fellow aquatic autists injured in this senseless conundrum of war."
>>
File: 1473842005175.jpg (516KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473842005175.jpg
516KB, 1000x800px
>>36382574
>1) Briefly describe your character.
archwizard
>2) State what you would do for the quest
nothing I would sit in my tower and continue to observe with disdain
>>
File: pufferfish edit.jpg (41KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
pufferfish edit.jpg
41KB, 640x425px
>>36383104
i am a fucking ripped Pufferfish in a speedo.

I give you a popsicle to cheer you up and tell you to use it to help rape the normies.
>>
File: 1438667667258.png (534KB, 2476x724px) Image search: [Google]
1438667667258.png
534KB, 2476x724px
>>36382574
>>1
I am a ranger/archer mercenary from the province of R9kadia. I have arrive by ballon in order to help my brothers of Kek.
>>2
I am standing on the city walls observing the outside for any intruders. Because of my extreme hatred for normies, I also do enchance interrogation methods on prisoners and spies.
>>Profit
I have a few Kek coins considering I am not a wagey cuck. I fight for the glory of Kek and not for money.
>>
>>36383276
>khergits are strong
fuck them. The only good unit they have is the lancer and somehow they can afford 75 of the bastards
>>
>>36383276
I am standing in a little fort 20 miles away from the capital of Kekistan. Occasional caravans from the enemy cross passed and the Beta Uprising Mercs and I attack them and take their supplies.
>>36383331
They are only good with the AI enhancement. Otherwise, the are weak in all fronts.
>>
File: crawfish wizard.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crawfish wizard.png
14KB, 300x250px
>>36383276
>be cleric shitlord crawfish

We can use our Trump walls to our advantage. We can use them to help box the normies and tumblrfags in. It'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.

We already have the rape dwarves and co. raping 1/3 of the normies into submission. What should we do about the rest of them? I'm still recharging my mana, by masturbating to tentacle hentai
>>
>>36383497
I'd say we should use them as Human Shields when we take back the capital.
>>
>>36383548
Well, first we have to figure out how to take back the holy city.

We have:
A rape dwarf assault ongoing

Captured supplies miles out from the city

Interrogations of prisoners ongoing

Scouts on our Trump walls

And some fuckoff in a tower moping and probably probing his asshole
>>
File: 1492083319854.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1492083319854.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Old wizard with emu familiar

I shall cast spells of detect normies and fiREEEEEEball on the enemy
>>
>>36383735
ok, now we've definitely dicked down half of the enemy forces

what now?
>>
File: The Sea Sponge Vagabond.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Sea Sponge Vagabond.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>36383273
Feasting on the delicious popsicle, along with feasting my eyes on your impressively aesthetic abdominal muscles (and slightly wondering to myself how Pufferfish could even have abs) spurs my spongy motivation. I say "thank you based Puffer. I shall lend you my absorbent motivation anytime."
>>
File: Mr Krabs Gimp boy:fallout.png (44KB, 143x177px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Krabs Gimp boy:fallout.png
44KB, 143x177px
>>36384044
Licking my lips, after viewing your
>WETT
exterior, I smile and say, "We need to use your absorption to lap up the cum that all of the rape dwarves are leaving behind. The thicc sperm could be used for medical research and for a future military attack plan of sorts."

>sends out the krab gimp boy
>>
>>36382574
I'm an apathetic dwarf
I could get up and fight, but ehhhhhhhh
what ever
>>
>>36384352
Go sit with the cuck in the tower
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.