[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were on the run from the law on a national search, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: stevie-steve-141.jpg (23KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
stevie-steve-141.jpg
23KB, 540x540px
If you were on the run from the law on a national search, what and how would you get food?
>>
>>36382414
Drive thru.
Ironically that's what he did and now he's dead
>>
>>36382503
Did they catch him?
>>
Ghetto stores

>>
>>36382539
The cops cornered him and he shot himself
>>
His face is fucking weird looking
>>
Go innawoods, fortunately niggers don't have the innawoods gene or Mr Steve Stephens would still be on the loose
>>
>>36382586
>monkeys cant into woods

how does this work
>>
>>36382625
monkeys dont live in the woods
>>
File: 10319_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg (30KB, 630x688px) Image search: [Google]
10319_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg
30KB, 630x688px
>>36382642
woods, jungles...

itsalla da same thing eh
>>
>>36382414
I would go to the police station for food because it's where they'd least expect me
>>
stebbie will livv
>>
stock up on peanut butter, water, and vitamin gummies before hand

all of your nutrition is covered at that point
>>
Go to a grocery store when they arenear closing and almost no employees are there, get my shit and do self checkout facing away from any employees
Wear a beanie covering as much of my head and face (just above eyes) as possible with a hood up, plus glasses of somesort
>>
>>36382586
gee why don't all homeless and hungry people just run away to the woods so they don't starve?
>>
>>36382414
If I had a car (like he did), I would have more than enough space in there to stock up on enough food to last me a month or two.
>>
>>36384712
That's the shakiest shit ever and not a good idea.
>>
Steal a blank visa giftcard from walmart. Go to sonic. Order a lot of food. Give them the card and run off with the food.
>>
I'd probably steal food from the loading area of a grocery store and then continue running.

This is all hypothetical of course, any number of scenarios could occur at once and I'd need to improvise and search elsewhere. Probably head to a rural area and buy from a backwater store.
>>
>>36382414

Hold in my poop so I don't lose energy, can't understand how anyone starves desu. Africans too lazy to hold in their shit?
>>
>>36382551
this. the dude should've went to a rough area of a decent sized city and nobody would notice him. pakis and poor people don't watch no damn news
>>
Steal from a grocery store during low traffic hours, preferrably when it's dark out

The employees will not give a shit
>>
Basically, you're asking how to acquire food without being seen or noticed.
That's pretty easy, you'd just want a hat with a brim and a hood. If you're being really careful, find 7/11 or grocery store dumpsters. There's lots of perfectly good food in there. The other, riskier way is going into a gas station and shoplifting protein bars or other things and leaving. Just don't be obvious, even if they suspect you're stealing you won't get reported by the average underpaid 7/11 worker. Just try to make sure no one sees your face. Go in later at night.

Although if your face was everywhere and the FBI was looking for you, you would be pretty much fucked unless you have a plan to go innawoods and live in solitude for at least a couple years.

I guess the other way would be if you had someone that you trust Anne Frank you in their house.
>>
>>36382414
Surrender yourself to the police, they feed you in prison.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.