[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do lads I've been seeing this girl that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: glory britannia.jpg (231KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
glory britannia.jpg
231KB, 960x684px
What should I do lads I've been seeing this girl that's my roomates girlfriends friend. There are usually 6 of us in the flat and she sometimes comes over for nights out and when she needs somewhere to sleep she sleeps in my other roomates room named john. Now John and her have had sex a few times when she's slept over but just casual sex nothing more and they don't speak to each other really outside the times she's here for a night out. Recently all my flat mates went home for easter and I stayed up here because I've got a bunch of uni exams to revise for. She added me on facebook and messaged me about coming round to pick up something she left here once, we got to talking and I mentioned how bored I was on my own so she came over and were watching netflix together and talking and drinking. She couldn't drive home because of the drinking and went to sleep on my sofa which is a real piece of shit uncomfortable sofa for sleeping on. I invited her to my room to sleep with me because I've got a double bed and we spent the night sleeping together (not sex I mean sleeping literally). We were spooning and it was pretty nice because I'm a virgin and not used to this whole sleeping with a girl. She then came round like the next two nights in a row once because her friends let her down on a night out so I invited her round and we did the same drank and watched films but this time I didn't need to invite her into my room she just went straight in. We did the same as before just spooned and slept. But the night after we went clubbing with my roomate who'd came back for a day and his girlfriend who she's friends with, like they're the reason why she knows me. We got hammered and later that night when we got back we were in bed again and I not exactly fingered her but had my hand underneath her underwear rubbing her clit while we spooned but because we were so hammered I don't know if she even remembers or gave a shit.
>>
>>36382163
I invited her round again later this week because I made a deal to watch love actually with her, but the problem is I don't know where we stand I wanna make a move and maybe go in for a kiss one night and see if it leads to sex. I don't really want this girl to be my girlfriend because I know people she's fucked and it would be awkward but I don't know if I have a chance. We've been in bed together 3 times for christ sake and nothing has really happened. Next time I invite her round shall I go for something or just continue meekly lying there next to her with my arm wrapped around her. I just want something to happen so I have some sort of clarity on whats going on with us.
>>
>>36382163
invaded =/= conquered
>>
>>36382163
How has Sweden never been invaded by the UK?
>>
>>36382298
I'm actually not sure how Sweden was never invaded, it does seem kinda out of place on the list doesn't it
>>
This belongs on/adv/ not this board lmao. Anyway, since you don't really seem to care about this girl and since she seems slutty I'd say just do the arm-around-the-shoulder trick and if she resists confront her and ask her what's going on. You don't have much to lose
>>
>>36382547
I'll post it on /adv/ too I never use that board I really should, whenever we watch movies together she usually sits on the sofa opposite me so I don't know how I'd play the putting arm round her thing, I could maybe wait till we go into my room to sleep and kiss her if I have the bollocks which I probably won't
>>
>>36382596
Just wait for her to sit first then sit next to her. Or if you're too pussy then just confront her because might as well instead of doing nothing
>>
getting her drunk to have sex sounds very rapey
>>
>>36382651
I didn't get her drunk to have sex we just drink whenever we're together usually at her suggestion
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.