[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl. The short version of her place in my life:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: bitches.jpg (34KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
bitches.jpg
34KB, 250x251px
There's a girl.

The short version of her place in my life:

> We met on okaycupid.
> She seemed to share so many personality traits I had.
> She was absolutely beautiful.
> I couldn't believe a girl like this existed.
> We skyped just about every day.
> Our conversations got flirty.
> I ask about meeting her in real life.
> She says she's going to London for the summer, for a camp-type thing.
> I offer to go there. She seems like she's looking forward to it.
> Says she'll let me take her virginity.
> At this point, I'm obsessing over her.
> A week or two before the trip, she stops talking to me entirely.
> Panic a little. Worry that she lost her v-card to someone else.
> I tell her, the day before I'm supposed to leave, that I'm going to buy the plane tickets.
> She says don't.
> Admits she lost her virginity to someone else.
> Wasn't surprised, say that I can come over anyway.
> Still says no, says she had bad experiences in the past with other internet people she's met in real life, just wants to spend time with friends over there, other excuses that don't sound genuine.
> I try to play it cool, act like it doesn't matter, but I'm bad at it.
> She seems somewhat concerned, but fucks off to London.
> I don't hear from her.
> It's late summer, early autumn when she calls again.
> She's all smiles.
> Ask her why she didn't contact me at all.
> She says she wanted to, but was too nervous.
> We talk for a bit, but we don't talk much after that.
> I'm trying, desperately, to contact her again.
> I make a fool of myself. Sound like a totally cringey, beta cuck.
> I finally give up.
> Time passes, I'm starting to forget her.
> Suddenly, a skype call from her.
> What the fuck.
> I ask about it. She claims she was just drunk.
> All my negative emotions are brought to the forefront. Feel the urge to chew her out for her bullshit.

Cont.
>>
keep it up brah wanna hear more
>>
>>36380425

> I get her to accept a call. She seems agitated.
> I ask her some questions.
> Turns out she just drunk-called me, because she calls everyone who's online in her skype list when she's drunk.
> I ask why the fuck she thought this was okay.
> She's really casual about it.
> We talk some more. She says she just got bored of me. Acted really dismissive, like she didn't give a shit.
> I should point out that this girl was very depressed. She had a lot of drugs and alcohol. Not to the point that you could say she had a problem, but enough that it wasn't healthy.
> She's tried to kill herself a couple times.
> Says she's wanted to burn bridges with people, because she doesn't want them to miss her when she's gone.
> I'm remembering this, and I lose the heart to chew her out.
> I just stop caring.
> She asks why I'm just staring at her, if I'm gonna end the call, yell at her. . .
> I end the call mid-sentence.
> Didn't contact her at all except once while I was drunk.
> Remove her from contacts. Should have done it sooner.
> More time passes, life's alright.
> I write a fanfic for a game. It's the second installment in a series I'd been doing.
> The girl comments: "Wow, you're actually continuing this! :D"
> I cannot believe this bitch.
> Send her a long-ass message calling her socially retarded, and for her to fuck off.
> More time passes.
> Over a month later, she responds to the message. Says that she knows the apology doesn't mean much, but that she's sorry, because she knows how I feel.
> I basically tell her to fuck off again.
> Read her posting history (it was on reddit)
> She made a long-ass post on /r/SuicideWatch about her current predicament.
> How her friend killed herself, how this boy she had met in June (yup, she met this fucker after that London bullshit) had gotten away from her, and it was basically her own fault.
> She's destroyed, because she had apparently built her life around this guy.

Cont.
>>
>>36380682
i am sorry anon :<
i hope you find someone better
>>
>>36380425
bumping for original story
>>
>>36380682

> I should also mention she's having difficulty passing school.
> She's so lacking in motivation to do anything, and is so ADD/Autistic (I'm guessing) that can't get the will to do her homework.
> She's offered to join a program: sail on a boat, doing guided schoolwork. She says this will be good for her, that this is her last chance to redeem herself.
> She's been living like she's going to die soon anyway, drinking whole bottles of vodka with energy drinks, smoking, doing pills, weed, etc. > She feels like she should actually go through with killing herself if this somehow doesn't work out.
> I get her to send messages to me back and forth on reddit.
> I'm more concerned for her well-being/my own legal liability than saying what I want.
> Restrain myself from saying what I really want to say while sending messages back and forth, to get info.
> Anger starts to build over having to analyse my messages before sending them, knowing this bitch could not give a flying fuck about me.
> Say some generic shit to encourage her not to kill herself, make a faux pas here and there because I'm nervous whenever I even think about this girl now.
> I get the feeling she isn't going to kill herself before this boat trip ends.
> Have one last question to ask about this guy she's so sad about, but I think I'm ready.
> This girl makes me want to kill myself whenever I'm reminded of her. She sucks the joy out of my life, knowing that I met the perfect girl, and she didn't give a flying fuck about me.
> She reminds me of how much I hate myself.
> I want to send one last message to her, before I block her from every place I know and move on with my life.
> I want to let her know how bullshit her feelings are. Yes, we both want to kill ourselves, and we share the similairty of feeling like we've wasted our lives, and that there's no hope for our future, as we've completely wasted out potential.
> We both feel like we missed out on The One.
> The similarities end there.

Cont.
>>
>>36380425
fake profile
that was a grill you met on the internet that made a profile with fake pictures, and as a result didn't want you to find out. however, she still wants to be with you since she keeps coming back. talk to her if her profile is real
>>
>>36380931
He Skype her and got to see her face, unless it used a simulated webcam and voice changer, I doubt it was a catfish
>>
>>36380929

> Let's start with relationships. She is an absolutely beautiful, quirky, and extremely intelligent white girl from a good family.
> Whoever this guy is, I have no doubt in my mind that she could easily replace him. She could get ANY guy she wanted. Her biggest worry is just finding a guy she likes.
> Me? I'm a relatively average-looking guy. I'm no autistic spaz, but I definitely don't feel normal. I can hit the gym as much as I want, practice flirting with girls, and actually succeed with them. I have a girlfriend right now. But it's all empty.
> Never say never, but the girls I've really fallen for have eluded me all my life. The only girls I can end up with are girls who don't impress me. I feel like an ass for saying that, but it's true. I lie to my girlfriend and say I love her, but the truth is, I don't exactly fall asleep at night fantasising about the next time we're together.
> So, point 1 to girl.
> Financial security? Oh, boo-fucking-hoo, you're smart but you've wasted your potential? Not getting into Oxford like your parents hoped? Even assuming that you absolutely fail academically, you're a beautiful, young girl. One of my friend's told me a story about a girl he knew, who spun a sob story to some thirsty pro League Player, and ended up getting $300 a month from him. She didn't do a single thing other than spin that lie.
> She could get a sugar daddy. Suck an old rich dude's dick and make tons of money, then bow out when she feels secure enough. She could become a camwhore. She could find a boyfriend or even a thirsty beta guy who's willing to let her mooch off him.
> If all else fails, she has her wealth parents to fall back on.
> Me? I suffer from the same laziness. But if I don't do the work, I'm fucked. That's it. There's no easy way out.
> Point to the girl again.
> And if she killed herself?
> TONS of people would be devastated. She would be remembered forever by dozens of people. Everyone would pity her.

Cont.
>>
File: PleaseDontCry.jpg (86KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
PleaseDontCry.jpg
86KB, 1024x663px
>>36380929
never give up on finding the one anon
>>
File: what do women want.jpg (46KB, 425x720px) Image search: [Google]
what do women want.jpg
46KB, 425x720px
>>36380425
>>36380682
The lesson here anon, is "never speak to bitches who use skype"
>>
File: the_pain_is_immeasurable.jpg (28KB, 725x521px) Image search: [Google]
the_pain_is_immeasurable.jpg
28KB, 725x521px
>>36381150

> It's not too late for her. She's still young, she can change her ways, get strict guidance from someone to keep her on track, stop the self-destructive beahvior before it gets too serious.
> She's smarter than me, and the world would lose a brilliant mind if she died.
> I can't count on my hands the number of people that would be even vaguely sad that I died.
> My best friend wouldn't even shed a tear. That's just more due to his blase, stoic nature, but he wouldn't.
> I guess I'm smarter than average, but I wasted my prime learning years in life doing nothing but play games.
> When I'm home, on my computer, I lose the will to do anything productive.
> It's been this way since middle school.
> I could have been somebody, but it's too late now. I'm just a guy who's struggling to pass community college right now.
> The world would lose nothing if I died.
> Point three to the girl.
> I'm not saying this as a "Oh, boo-hoo, pity me" type of thing, I'm saying that -I'm- the type of person that deserves to die.
> She's nothing like me. She's got so, so much more.
> And this bitch wants to kill herself.

I just want to be done with her. I'm hoping this will get her out of my heart. But I'm not sure I'll ever quite forget her.

Thanks for listening to this rant, I guess. No idea why I posted it all, it's just been eating me up for the past few days now. I get sick to my stomach whenever she responds. It's brought out all the bad in my life - which is compounded by withdrawal from my anti-depressents and amphetamines.

>>36380931

I saw her video over skype.
>>
>>36381327
please do your best and dont give up
>>
>>36380513
>>36380762
>>36380765
>>36381188
>>36381227
>>36381480

Thanks for the (You)'s. Honestly, I was expecting a verbal river of vitriol and misogyny. It feels good to know there's some positivity here.
>>
>>36381582
That's pretty harsh on your current girlfriend, that you are so obsessed with someone else. Maybe break it off with her?
>>
>>36381227

Why not?

somewhat original comment
>>
>>36381582
I know what you're feeling

It's a tug of war; do you allow this girl to abuse you emotionally like some kind of fucked up leatherface of the mind or if you love her enough to be forgiving of whatever shit she did.

I'm gonna stick my hand on the stove and forgive mine. Then if I get burned I'll take it as a lesson not to put my hand there, analogically speaking.
>>
>>36381750
Every single one of the females I have spoken to over skype or some similar situation on the regular has turned out to simultaneously be the most insecure and the most shallow type of person.
>>
File: dog_at_bar.jpg (19KB, 628x316px) Image search: [Google]
dog_at_bar.jpg
19KB, 628x316px
>>36381720

It really isn't fair to her, no. But she makes it so clear to me how much she loves me, and how much I've done for her. She lost her virginity to me, despite her sheltered Catholic upbringing, she wants to call me multiple times a day, and generally puts more work into the relationship, listening to my problems and helping plan when we get together next.

I feel like shit, because this girl is probably someone else's perfect girl. She deserves better than a loser of a man who doesn't love her half as much as she loves him.
>>
That's depression for you I guess.
>>
>>36381818

I'm sorry you're going through something similar, man. Stay strong, know that bitches ain't everything.

But I don't think she's emotionally abusing me. She just doesn't care. Nor do I think she even should have cared. She picked a very bad way to show it (ignoring me instead of ripping the band-aid off and telling me I was boring her), but she wasn't obligated to like me just because I liked her.

If I stopped messaging her right now, I doubt she'd spare me another thought for the rest of her life. It's me that's having trouble letting go.
>>
>>36381854
You should leave her alone, you're being selfish. Let her go find someone who cares about her.
>>
>>36381847

That's vaguely reassuring, somehow. Share an example?
>>
>>36382129

I think you're right. I shouldn't have let the relationship go this far. At first, I didn't want to leave her just on account of my vague boredom. I thought it was just a side-effect of my withdrawal, losing interest in everything.

But she's so boring to me. All she talks about is clothes, makeup, and bad jokes. She lives an hour away from me, so finding time for dates is a big fiasco. And even though she's attractive, she's physically not my type. Redheads don't do it for me.

So yeah, I guess I can't complain about another girl if I'm stringing my own along. I should end it.
>>
>>36381327
include me in the screen cap plz
>>
>>36382280
meme aswell gent
>>
>>36381327
is there more dad?
>>
>>36380425
>>36380682
>>36380929
>>36381150
>>36381327
>not dropping the bitch like a hot potato as soon as she reneges on letting you have her v-card
>orbiting her for YEARS afterward instead of moving the fuck on with your life
>NOT TELLING HER TO KILL HERSELF

What the motherfuckity fuck is wrong with you. How can you possibly look at this situation and say, "yeah, it's all her fault; I had no role in my own misery"? You managed to let her ruin years of your life while she's fucking every dick she can fit in her cunt. Why would you not block every form of communication and get over it? How could you possibly fathom that there would be a 'good end' for you? I mean, the only thing I can figure is that you hoped she would suddenly say, YES, ACTUALLY, TURNS OUT THAT AFTER SEVERAL HOT DICKINGS, I'VE DECIDED ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY AND YOU CAN HAVE SLOPPY 15THS

Which makes you a cuck. Cuck.
>>
>>36382280
>>36382445

What screencap? I don't plan on keeping this thread.

>>36382526

No, that's about it.

>>36382649

What do you mean? I tried communicating with her, but she wouldn't listen. She hasn't fucked a bunch of guys. As far as I know, she's only fucked two or three. I don't really care, because I don't even want her in a sexual/romantic sense. My feelings for her are really confused.

I didn't waste years. If you don't include the gaps where I hadn't been speaking to her, I've only wasted six months.

And it's kind of hard to help a girl if she won't talk to me. We only saw each other over Skype. She didn't have respect for me, so it's not like she would have listened to any advice I had. To actually help her, I'd need to be physically present in her life.

Lastly, I don't think anyone should tell anyone to kill themselves. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: a88.png (1MB, 727x458px) Image search: [Google]
a88.png
1MB, 727x458px
>>36380425
OP is just a normie, saged, move on anons.
>>
>>36382879

"yeah, it's all her fault; I had no role in my own misery"

Misread this. I think my misery over her is completely my fault, and none of her own. I thought this was implied. I don't blame her for anything.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.