[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had sex and nothing honestly changes. You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bojack.jpg (116KB, 1083x809px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
116KB, 1083x809px
I've had sex and nothing honestly changes.
You're just the same person, sexless or not.

I'm still miserable, except now I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>36380027
this is one of the hardest realities to face, but one of the most essential

the same goes for learning how to drive, travel, socializing and so on. once you realize the futility of those things you start to appreciate the time you can have to yourself to do and learn great things that are hopeful, such as art or history
>>
>>36381048
art, theology and antiquity are the things i personally have grown a fond interest in. these will be my only posts, i rarely come on here anymore but i thought your thread in particular was worth spending a few minutes in

good luck
>>
Thats kind of the point, same as learning the Easter bunny isnt real. You can think of other things more satisfying now, not pining after a few minutes of pleasure.
>>
>>36380027
Have you tried fucking someone you love
>>
>>36380027
Sex with a prostitute I'm assuming?

It only changes you if it with someone you actually like a lot or love. But after you've experienced that its fucking fantastic for your entire life unless you go 5+ years without doing it with someone you love
>>
>>36380027
Have you tried fucking someone that is dead?
>>
Okay, this post gets made a least a few times a week on r9k. I'm not a virgin, and let me tell you, NOTHING will change you. Not sex, cars, hot girlfriends, college, moving somewhere else, etc. All those Chads are Chads because they had tons of motivation since birth. It's very rare that the losers in life ever break out of loserdom, no matter their circumstances in life. The only way to be truly happy in life is to create your own happiness, as cheesey as that sounds.
>>
same but about my first kiss, i always wanted my first kiss to be special, i replayed that scenary in my mind for so long.

it was special, but nothing changed.
still a virgin tho

life is beautiful
>>
>>36380027
exactly! every one of these pussy virgins on this board needs to read this shit, pussy does NOT remove your robot status. If you were an awkward beta motherfucker before pussy then you'll be an awkward slightly less beta motherfucker after. NOTHING CHANGES. Fucking take it from a guy whose been there and life still kicks me right in the dick even with the added feature of vagina.
>>
>>36381330
Alright technically it does remove your robot status, but I believe it doesn't remove a robot soul. I've been thinking a lot lately and realized something. Will losing my virginity really change anything? I'll still be a poor jobless neet, but with a little bit of confidence and that won't last forever. I just don't think anyone can change me. I believe the only one who can change me is me. I've been sitting on my ass waiting for everything to be handed to me, but enough is enough. I want to take life by the balls and make it my own. I'm young and I don't want to waste my youth in this room feeling like shit and wasting away. I still have a chance and I can't let it slip. Thanks for the wake up call.
>>
nah it doesnt really. doing really degenerate sex shit probably scars your brain though. i was never mega awkward, im tall enough and walk upright and can mostly talk to people fine. im just a major oddball and am the designated oddball in any social circle. some girls like that but they are usually nuts, which is fun. tfw no more crack smoking fuckbuddy
>>
>>36381879
Anon, I want to see you succeed.
>>
>>36381330
>exactly! every one of these pussy virgins on this board needs to read this shit, pussy does NOT remove your robot status. NOTHING CHANGES.

You are a fool. You are just extremely stupid to not understand this. It's not the sex the separates the robots from the normies. It's the ability to be attractive to another person enough for them to want to be naked and intimate with you. It's the ability to talk to people enough to build a connection. It's the lack of crippling social anxiety. It is so, so much more than just whether or not you've had sex.
>>
I hate posts like this so much. Of course every virgin realizes this, and knows that. But some of us crave validation and intimacy because we've been alone for our whole lives. Add to that, that there is this great activity that literally everyone else in the world gets to do, and that's suicide fuel.
>>
>>36380027
I gave my virginity to a roastie whore in order to become a normie

Ive had better orgasms from god tier hentai
>>
>>36380027
This is like that money doesn't buy happiness bulllshit. If you can have sex with people you want to how you want to you'll be happier
>>
>>36380027
Here's the joke of life: wanting to be a happier person is like wanting to be taller. It's just genetics plus early development.

Take antidepressants, become happier. Drop antidepressants, stop being happier. Then wonder whether you actually wanted to be happy.
>>
>>36380027
Hi Pony
I havent seen series 7 yet whats your name no spoilers please
did you cum inside raimbow dash?
I think you might of clopped into the wrong board
Love
/r9k/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.