[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lil bro, so why havent you killed yourself today? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Hey lil bro, so why havent you killed yourself today? What's your excuse this time?

Its not going to get any better, you know? You're just postponing the inevitable.

Just wanted you to know.

lll tell your oneitis you said hi, tonight, just before I rail her off course, haha. What was her name again, i forgot already lol.

Anyway, see ya later chump.
>>
>>36379676
What is your purpose?
To fuck women, thats it?
Ok
>>
>>36379676
The women I been with and find attractive wouldn't rest their bikes against simpleton brodude like that though. Nice try.
>>
>>36379720
To live life to its fullest.

While you sit here. On r9k. Posting in misery.
>>
>>36379720
>t. 22yo virgin

Haha, i bet you like boys better, lol fag.

>>36379777
The kiss your obese retarted sister gave you once doesnt count hahaha.
>>
>>36379833
>oblovlobloblo
Whatever helps you sleep at night my insecure friend.
>>
>>36379833
Uh sure, yeah I like boys, I like big stinky cocks shoved up my ass.
>>
>>36379832
When did shaming people become part of that? Not sure you really understand enlightenment. I'd believe you if you said I come here to help the people who have actually given up on us, as in the society that we've created to thrive and grown and a race.
>>
>>36380114
Its a fucking disgrace to sit around here and band together with a bunch of decrepit losers.

You talk about enlightenment but r9k is your home.

Im telling you to stop being such a huge faggot and make something out of your life. How is that not helping?

Hell, i dont think you understand, Im doing you faggots a big favour just by coming here.
>>
Haha yeah I'm a big loser haha.
Do you think you could pull that prank on me again where dumped that bucket of your dirty jockstraps on my head, that was so funny haha.
>>
File: 20170414_210102.png (2MB, 1425x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_210102.png
2MB, 1425x1440px
>>36380205

>Im telling you to stop being such a huge faggot and make something out of your life. How is that not helping?

Topkek. Gtfo my board, wannabe-normie scum. We all know you're a self-loathing NEET that wants to feel better about himself, though. No need to kid yourself.

I think your lips wrapped around my throbbing dick would help me get out of my r9k slump.

>faggot
>>
>>36380205
You are so insufferably stupid, it's hard to even respond.
>>
>>36380205
What you call loser, I call friend. Just because I don't fit YOUR standards of life. DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET THE RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE.

GET YOUR IGNORANT ASS OUT OF MY SIGHT.
>>
>>36379676
you remind me of jared leto
the worst joker
>>
>>36380205
I'm 21, I've never had sex, never had a girlfriend, I have a stable job, and I like to work on motorcycles, and last of all I do lots of meth. I hope I trigger you, you little ignorant fucking child.
>>
>>36380299
lol you fag, i benchpress your weight..

Remember, that saying dont bite the hand that feeds you. Stick with me and you might learn a lesson or two.

And hey, maybe you wont have to jerk into that onahole you call "Jessica-chan" for the fifth time today, hahaha.

>>36380373
Fight me bitch. Ill pull your teeth out.
>>
>>36380498
When idoit can't figure out a comeback they resort to violence, because you got lucky with theuncle gene, but you are still a fucking retard.
>>
>>36380578
The muscle gene*
Oregano
>>
>>36380404
>>36380445
>>36380464
Holy fuck, lmfao.

Look at all these little faggots flocking together. Its cute to see you circlejerking each other off when a real alpha comes passing by.

lol, if i set you up with a bitch would you faggots even know what to do?

Nvm, we all know the answer to that hahaha.
>>
>>36379676
>>36379833
>>36380205
>>36380498
>>36380661
reddit line spacing
>>
>>36379676
>rail her off

This isn't even something people say.

Heck "rail her" isn't even something people say.
>>
>>36380661
Well see, if I put in front of any computer would you know what to do? Most likely not, do you care about computers, most likely not. So why should I care about what you care about?
>>
>>36380661
Why do you care so badly what I think?
Do you need validation like a little cum slut?
>>
>>36380661
When you have to Google what the word validation means.
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
I can never tell who is the bigger idiot. The b8tr or the ones who get all personal and respond with fucking life story.

What "people" like OP want is a reaction. Y'all faggots got played but OP? Congratulations you played yourself.
U smaht! But mostly you spend your time here so....yeah
>>
>>36380845
You are retarded. You do know that 4chan isn't really anonymous right? It was like 10 years ago. You are so beyond stupid it's almost not real.
>>
>>36380922
Indeed. Let us smoke a pipe in front of the fire and forget all this dreadful nonsense
>>
>>36380578
>>36380704

Im out there fucking bitches, getting fit and partying like its spring break all day, every day.

Im not the one behind a desk 24/7 wasting their life away together with other losers. You are the idiot here lil bro.

>>36380734
Nah, i get plenty of validafion from that little cum slut you call mommy. Now be a good bitch and tell her I needs my beer about now.

And make sure she can hear you all the way down from the basement, faggot.
>>
>>36380952
No mother fucker, I do NOT forgive and I do NOT forget.
>>
>>36380980
Cool story brah got em or something I'm sure of it
>>
>>36380960
You're talking to me, one person. And your mom jokes really get to me man, not the mom jokes I'm so sad. Noo. And I'm not sure you can read because I'm pretty sure I already said I ride and work on motorcycles.
>>
>>36380845
Ill pull your teeth out cunt, dont act like youre better than the faggots around here when you spend 85% of your life around here.
>>
>>36381009
Whoa when did I become a brah? I thought I was a faggot pussy boy who's mom gets fucked by the one and only.
>>
>>36381044
>Don't act like you are the best one in a massive faceless crowd

Allrighty then. Enjoy being inferior even in anonymous setting.
>>
>>36381059
10 posters.
33 replies.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>36381167
About?
Do you want me to show you a the you's?
>>
>>36379676
Because when I'm old I'll be in Heaven and you'll be in Hell ;^)
>>
>>36381220
So he will be homeless and you will be in old folks home?
>>
>>36381199
No I don't want to see your a de nus
>>
>actually falling for obvioua bait
tgis board really does have an average double digit iq
>>
>>36381342
Agreed. You should fuck off to raise the average.
>>
>>36379676
>What's your excuse this time?
I killed myself yesterday and the day before, get off my case!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.