[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like they're completely out of touch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2796.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
Does anyone else feel like they're completely out of touch with reality? Or that it seems like you're not even from this world?

Some of you probably understand what I mean.

Surely I can't be the only one.
>>
File: 1458692303030.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1458692303030.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>36379382
I think so. I don't really fit in anywhere in society. I don't want to work, I don't know what my purpose is, I have no future plans. All I've done my entire life is play vidya and masturbate. No girl will ever love me, I will never accomplish anything, I'm worthless.

It wouldn't matter if I were dead, I sometimes get this sudden thought in my head which tells me what is the point of living?

Every night when I walk the dogs I look up into the night sky and watch the stars. There is so much stuff out there that I will never experience or see, that also applies to earth.

I'll play vidya and masturbate until the day I know this will sound pathetic but If someone were to take video games I'd have nothing else to live for and would probably drive me into suicide.
>>
>>36379382
Tell me more, anon. I need to understand
>>
>>36379382
yes. i feel it constantly.
i just hope there's something better than this. like this is all a dream and after we die we wake up somewhere better.
it's a nice thought, anyways.
>>
>>36379820
>I'll play vidya and masturbate until the day I die. I know this will sound pathetic but If someone were to take video games away from me I'd have nothing else to live for and would probably drive me into suicide.

I even mess up the simplest thing like posting on 4chan. Just end me already.
>>
>>36379382
Yes.
Tfw sometimes feel like everyone around me are robots
(No pun intended)
I hear this is called disassociating.
>>
>>36379382
I feel like I'm a robot. Like this is a video game with distinct experience levels
>>
>>36379973
Tfw gf xp is 0
>>
>>36379382
I always thought there was something different about me and I never quite managed to fit in.

For an exemple, when I look at things like relationships and romance I often feel like I am alien trying to make sense of this foreign culture and social conventions that make no sense.
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (43KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
43KB, 406x406px
>>36379382
You're probably experiencing derealization or depersonalization. It happens I think when we start to deeply analyze the nature of reality and our place in it.

Or is it that we've gone without meaningful stimulation for so long that our personalities simply start to fade and we become walking, talking meaty sock puppets.

Either way it's a horrible feeling. I lookin the mirror and just a pile of meat looking back at me.
>>
>>36380100
I feel the same way, except i have no desire to pursue a relationship. I'm not even sad about it or anything, i just dont care at all. Overall, I've never been able to understand the concept of romance.

Oh well.
>>
>>36380149
This. I feel completely depersonalized a lot these days, like everyone else is fake and I'm the only one who is real. I do have one friend, and my younger sister to confide in, but other than that there's no one who really knows me well enough to care about me.
>>
>>36379382
Yeah. I can't relate with nobody.

I mean, I don't even believe in science, religion, or anything. I guess I could say this is because reality is absurd, but reality is just weird and incomprehensible.

Why was I even born. It was extremely unlikely for me to be born. And the person who designed this world was shit. Wew, why is pi irrational?

I don't even want to commit suicide. I find depression to just be pointless. How can you be sad of something when you can't even objectively prove that the thing that makes you sad is real?

Sometimes I just want to release all my inhibitions and act as if reality was just one big dream and then I start lucidly doing surreal actions that make no sense to other people. I want to start doing anything.

I think of absurd things like how things outside of my point of view don't exist as I think them to be. What if these so called rooms just materialize to existence as I go to them? Or that the world is just being generated on the fly?

I used to think that rooms I weren't in were full of people just changing the stage around like The Truman Show, but now why would the stage have to be handled by human beings?

I'm pretty sure this was also how Descartes felt. I dunno how he went from cogito ergo sum to regaining his beliefs back from the "evil geniuses."

I mean, sure this paved the way for science, but what if spirits really did exist, and supernatural stuff did, but scientists conspirated this world to become more scientific and they adjusted the world retroactively?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.