[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else fap weird? i lay on my back, bend my legs, put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1458565269589.png (889KB, 958x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1458565269589.png
889KB, 958x1349px
anybody else fap weird?

i lay on my back, bend my legs, put a pillow or bundled up blanket between my thighs, benis laying against my belly

then i thrust with my hips with the pillow rubbing against the underside of benis

sometimes i use my thighs to move the pillow a bit while i do it

LOOK MOM NO HANDS
>>
pls help this cant be healthy
>>
regardless of how you fap, muscular waifus are the best.
>>
>>36379444
trips of truth

but really ive read about the dangers of prone masturbation but what about this

i just cant get off with my hand
>>
I just kind of hump the floor and cum into my underwear. I can't do it other ways.
>>
>>36379056
I just jerk off on the toilet /shrug
>>
>>36379056
all about how you learn to do it i suppose

i do it with my 2 thumbs on top of the benis, left middle and ring and right middle and index underneath the benis and rhythmically sqeeze, no friction involved (cutfag).
>>
I squeeze the shit out of my dick with my thighs until I cum.
>>
File: 1485822345669.gif (473KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1485822345669.gif
473KB, 500x496px
>>36379056
Don't worry anon, pillow humping is very cutelewd!
>>
>>36379660
what does cut have to do with friction? i dont really know all this stuff. im cut but i can only get off with friction.

>>36379574
thats prone masturbation that gives you erectile dysbombulation

>>36379686
th-thanks?
>>
>>36379056
This makes more difficult for you to get aroused by hand touch. You might have problems keeping an erection while a girl gives you a handjob or while penetrating her (or if you are lucky, you will last a lot more). Its also possible to develop a kind of phimosis from this.

However it can be solved simply by masturbating the normal way for a good while. Which is more difficult to do what one would believe, since you are used to the big pleasure feeling prone masturbation gives you, but at least relax in that you did not fuck your dick up completely yet.
>>
I just do the basic way of fapping. I do prefer to stand up though.

I loved doing it while I lay on my back, but my cum shot up high into the air and landed on my face and body. Felt great, but was too messy.
>>
i gather the lewd scale replica models of anime girls around me
of which only the redheads are permitted to face my penis
their watching eyes urge the blood in
all they desire is this fat turgid member
then i wrap the cord of vibrating beads around the base of my shaft and set the power to maximum
this is the only physical stimulation that is allowed
though i will rub the exposed fannies of the turned away girls
taking advantage of their unawares i like to get my fingers in their crevices
climax approaches slowly and this gives me time to plan the semen rope trajectories which may strike only the redheads
the organization of the figures in a staggering of redheads and others is always different so this is always presents a unique challenge
if i fail to land semen upon each of the redheads then i am not allowed to remove the vibrating beads until i have
the number of redheads chosen prior to each session creates challenge in this regard
any semen that lands on a non redhead figure is semen i must lick off
this is how i masturbate if you can call it that
>>
>>36379056
ive pioneered a new complex for of masturbation where i wad a blanket up slightly on my dick and lay with my dick on the edge of the bed and move my legs in a hedge trimmer fashion really fast it provide enough friction to nut and it feels better than your hand
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.