[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you're neet beta cringe anon you accidentally make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2170054-bigthumbnail.jpg (93KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
2170054-bigthumbnail.jpg
93KB, 450x281px
Say you're neet beta cringe anon

you accidentally make a gorgeous stacey laugh at a coffee shop

she makes small talk and you somehow become an idiot savant in terms of attracting her

what happens next? how fast is she going to drop you? how could you deceive her enough to actually turn your life around and become a normie?

>this is actually happening to me because i fucked up and got hired to teach guitar to a gorgeous stacey and she is starting to get a crush always giving me hugs and holding my hand and shit, even wanting to teach her guitar in her bedroom instead of the living room where her parents are usually with us

should i just quit before she finds out how much of a loser faggot i am? she lives in a million dollar house

i drive a 97 corolla and can barely feed myself.
>>
>>36378783
Keep at it
This may be your only chance
>>
play it cool

by this I don't mean try to impersonate Marlon Brando

I mean try not to sperg out. Act normally, as if the tension wasn't there, but don't try and repress your reactions when you are enjoying her company, such as smiles and stuff.
>>
I wouldnt even notice. I'm that dense.
>>
>>36378783
I've known stacies to go out with complete dumbfuck losers because they like their personalities. Literally just b yourself and see what happens but don't put too much emotional investment into it.
>>
>>36378910
probably my last chance bfeore i off myself, or go into perm seclusion
>>
stop being a fucking retard and just act natural OP. once you're in, you're in -- and if being yourself isn't working out for the long run, you don't want to be with her anyway. just hang in there long enough to get some pussy - if you don't feel relaxed and shit after that + more time spent together, there's no connection and it's nobody's loss. just chill bro women are people at the end of the day
>>
Oh dude, that's when I found out I was good looking and got out of robothood was when a really hot girl was into me.

I wasn't a wizard, just a pencil-thin 24 year old. Then I realized there's a certain subset of women who are interested in me. Now I'm basically a normie with depression.
>>
>>36378783
Didn't even read past
>gorgeous Stacy
And
>that pic

I honestly wouldn't fuck her if she asked me to much less pursued her and not at all sweated about what she wants or thinks.

One look in those eyes and you know she's dumb as bag of rocks. That takes the roastie manipulation power away for me.

Sucker for cute and "having that something" grills, those can get under my skin. But the conventional trophy wife/young slut does absolutely nothing for me.

I want to chill, get high watch shit together, talk about stuff and THEN fuck all night like animals. Your pic is good only for the last thing. I can fuck a cow if sliding in and out is the only thing I'm after.
>>
File: autistic child area.jpg (349KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
autistic child area.jpg
349KB, 1280x960px
>>36379200
>but don't try and repress your reactions when you are enjoying her company, such as smiles and stuff.
my problem isn't that I suppress those reactions, its that I don't naturally have them and have to fake them.
>>
>>36378783
What are you? a fucking dumbass? Keep going and see it through
Do you wanna be a wizard like me and wish i had an opportunity like this ever?
>>
>>36380440
I love how your story had an uplifting direction only to end with "now i'm just a normie with depression"
i loled
>>
>>36380440
Can we go ONE thread without fucking normalfags?
>>
>>36380490
>I can fuck a cow if sliding in and out is the only thing I'm after.
muslamic detected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.