[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My kid won't stop playing her fucking violin. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

My kid won't stop playing her fucking violin.

It's beautiful, she's getting really good, but...I mean...it's all day with this bitch. What do?
>>
>>36378632

Smash it and tell her to practice her math or something

Musicians are the worst, and you should rid the world of one more
>>
>>36378656
1.) She cries for hours if I take it away from her.
2.) Why are musicians the worst? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>36378632
>My kid
Wife's* kid
>>
>>36378632
it's summer soon, go outside and read a book while she practice, get yourself some noise canceling headphones and listen to some music.

dont ruin her love of her music.
>>
>>36378726
I'm not him but I personally believe that musicians are the most pretentious faggots you can find.
>>
Learn how to play an instrument and get her to play with you, she'll probably want to play something else to play with you. No more violin.
>>
>>36379094
>No more violin.
all the time*
>>
Noise canceling headphones
>>
>>36378632
>>36379041
This. Encourage your daughter you fucking nigger. Don't tell her to stop
>>
>>36378632
Just get some headphones man.

>>36379080
It was always the drama geeks that were always the worst in my high school. Always thinking they were gonna become hollywood stars. Not even the football quarterback was as pretentious as they were.
>>
Don't be that dad
>>
Just Casey Anthony the bitch and tell the police your daddy touched your Nono place when you were little and you'll get off like her.
>>
>>36378632
If your child enjoys something especially an instrument then you should support her, she could go far op!
>>
>>36378632
>install hidden cameras in her room
>record her practicing violin
>upload to youtube and enable ads
>add clickbait tags like "teen girl" "sexy girl" "sexy teen" "booty dance"
>profit
>>
>>36379146
Coming to think of it those half attractive artist girls were pretty pretentious too. Just like the drama kids they thought they were gonna make it big.
>>
make a sound proof room duh
>>
>>36379287
Yea right sure once she hits 13 she'll toss that violin out the window and start posting duck face selfies on instagram and sucking cock in the school bathroom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.