[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In college >Dorms have communal bathrooms >Try to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepeREEEEEEEE.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepeREEEEEEEE.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>In college
>Dorms have communal bathrooms
>Try to go in to take a piss
>Can't because some asshole either comes in or is already on the shitter
>Stand there awkwardly waiting for piss to flow
>Can't do it
>Can't piss quietly
>Afraid the other guy(s) will note 20+ seconds of me standing there doing nothing/making no noise and awkwardly shuffling my way out without pissing

Same with shitting

>At least one person always in stalls
>Turn around and go back to room
>Whenever I do get a stall, right before anything comes out, some fuck walks in and then I have to hold it for 15 minutes while they sit there browsing their phones on the toilet

I actually sometimes resort to choosing to put on diapers to avoid this sometimes. Why can't people just let me piss and shit in peace?

JUST DO YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE SO I CAN DO MINE. ALSO STOP PISSING ON THE SEAT BECAUSE I HAVE TO WIPE UP PUDDLES OF PISS BEFORE I SIT DOWN TO TAKE A SHIT.
>>
>>36377368
>wears diapers
>stands in the bathroom ackwardly for long periods

you legit are known as the kid that wears diaper. people know. lol
>>
do math problems in your head when you're trying to piss. I used to get stage fright but now I just distract myself with derivatives and it flows. Idk what to do about the shitting thing.
>>
>>36378120

People wouldnt think that, would they?

How many people expect other people to wear diapers?
>>
>>36378348
no one expects anyone to wear diapers in college. And if hes living in dorms they probably know. Too man people living in a small space to keep a secret like that. Op when do you change your diaper if you can never find alone time to shit?
>>
what the hell are you afraid about manchild?

No one cares about you pissing or taking a dump
>>
>>36378387

I do everything in my dorm room. The bathrooms may be communal, but I have my own room.

Also, plastic grocery bags and air freshener keep smell at bay until i can throw it away with other trash inconspicuously.
>>
>>36378455
they know that somebody is doing it then. They probably know that cuz the trash probably smells.
>>
>>36377368
"I'm afraid of people seeing me do things everyone else does". Make sure you suffocate yourself so nobody catches you breathing.
>>
>>36377368
>I HAVE TO WIPE UP PUDDLES OF PISS BEFORE I SIT DOWN TO TAKE A SHIT.
why would you touch the seat in a public toilet? are you one of those gays that chase after venereal diseases? ALWAYS hover, NEVER seat on toilets used by normies
>>
>>36377368
>find a different restroom, like at a mcdonald's
>use it

remember, you can store piss jugs in your backpack and empty it out at mcdonald's
>>
>>36377368
This is fucking disgusting, and i'm a robot myself
>>
>>36378496

Well the trash is a dumpster outside, so I think im safe on that front.

Once some people passing by in the halls said it smelled like shit to his friends, so i just quietly locked the door and didnt come out for a few hours to make sure nobody was thinking about it.

>>36378577
Tha's a long walk.

>>36378532
>I walk into bathrooms and take the stall next to the guy already in it and drop a massive wet shit
Go away. You are the problem.
>>
Show your dominance
Stuff the normie dorm faggots
Piss loudly with glee
>>
>>36378702

you're the problem bud. It's not our fault you're a social fuckup, maybe you should buy a bucket and shit in that instead
>>
OP nobody really cares. Everyone does it and anyone who would make fun of someone for using the bathroom is a faggot and everyone knows that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.