[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom ruined my dad's life the only thing my mom has ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1485663242524.jpg (471KB, 1120x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1485663242524.jpg
471KB, 1120x1557px
my mom ruined my dad's life

the only thing my mom has ever done for my dad is gave birth to me and my brother. For that, she apparently feels justified in bitching about every little thing that has ever happened in her life for the past 25 years.

I don't think my dad has benefited whatsoever from marrying my mom. She makes no money, in fact she is a massive drain on my dad's income, and she does nothing except scream at my dad. My dad has worked week for the last 30 years at least and has no savings, because he continually listens to my mother's bad decisions - she convinced him to buy an RV once when we never go camping, she convinced him to get a big ugly house that lost them a lot of money, shit like that

Now my brother and I are in college, and my mom refuses to live with my dad anymore - she lives in a separate apartment, which my dad pays for of course.

Why does my dad put up with this shit?
>>
Didn't you post this before
>>
>>36377191
>maybe if I post about it every day on some anonymous image board the situation will be resolved
fuck off blogposter
>>
File: 1464735593273.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464735593273.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>36377241
>Didn't you post this before
...no but I mean this is a pretty common story I guess

>>36377277
what the fuck are you guys on about?
is there someone else who posted something similar?

I've never posted anything like this before
>>
>>36377191
sauce

origan
>>
>>36377334
>sauce
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2435366

this can just be a trap thread I guess nobody cares about my problems
>>
>>36377191
Have you told your Dad you feel this way. Could lead to a great conversation.
>>
>>36377415
>Have you told your Dad you feel this way. Could lead to a great conversation.

he talks to me about how shitty my mom is all the time

and I tell him - she adds no value to this family, you are enabling her behavior by supporting her. You need to cut her off.

But he won't do it.

As it stands now all she does is spend his money and occasionally scream at him - why not cut her off, idk. He's too beta to do it imo, has strong ideas about the sanctity of marriage or something.
>>
>>36377463
Have you asked him why?

Have you asked him to list only positive things about her?
>>
>>36377191
I used to think the same way about my mom op, that she was no good for my dad, that he deserves better, my moms no where like your mom but I couldn't help the feeling. They got divorced and I always blamed her, but now they're back together and he's the happiest I've ever seen him
Love is crazy, anon
>>
Why do you think so many people here cry about nogf? Society pressures everyone to get married, so you feel like a freak if you don't have a partner. Some people give into the pressure and make mistakes.

>>36377502
It's not exactly stockholm syndrome, but basically it's easier to live in hell than to change your life after 20 years with one person.
>>
>>36377602
That's it right there, they don't know anything else and maybe they don't want to, my parents (counting before marriage) have been together for 34 years, I actually spoke with my mom about it yesterday while my dad wasn't home and she said she missed him enough that it was worth it to put up with each other's bullshit if it meant they could be together, I'm guessing my dad felt the same way
>>
File: 1491701539238.jpg (98KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491701539238.jpg
98KB, 686x800px
Did someone say TRAP THREAD?

ORIGINARGUGU
>>
>>36377494
>Have you asked him why?

I have, he says "she's family. You can't just leave family". No matter how shitty she is to him, he's accepted that that's just how his life is gonna be. He has no aspirations to change this.

>Have you asked him to list only positive things about her?
I know exactly what he will say - nothing. To be frank my mother has virtually no positive qualities. I am not even saying that as an edgy son or something, my mother simply is not a good person. She has alienated her whole family - I've never interacted with her family before by the way - and she has alienated everyone on my dad's side as well. She has nothing good to say about anyone.

I think my mom is one of the biggest factors in me becoming a robot desu. I don't blame her of course. It's ultimately my responsibility to change my life, but still.
>>
>>36377777
fuck I was pretty close to quints
>>
Your dad sounds like a good man, my sympathies go out to you.
>>
your dads a fucking loser
>>
>>36378553
>Your dad sounds like a good man, my sympathies go out to you.
he definitely is a good man

I just wish he would stop supporting my mom

my mom is unironically ruining his life and he deserves better

>>36379068
eh kinda yeah he makes good money but he's just such a pushover
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.