[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a girl, what would you HONESTLY do with your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488152803157.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
1488152803157.png
212KB, 801x876px
If you were a girl, what would you HONESTLY do with your virginity?

I'm approached to go on "dates" with guys often. By "date", I mean that he buys me dinner, I go to his house, watch something, fuck, stay the night, fuck again and then we never see each other ever again. Honestly, that sounds like it could be fun, but I've never experienced it before. Should I try it?
>>
>>36377113
Whatever. No one cares.
>>
How do you think that a man would have an accurate frame of reference for what the female experience is like so that he could say what exactly would happen?

I mean I think I would save it for somebody special but if I were female I would probably be a horrible person like nearly all women are.
>>
>>36377113
>If you were a girl, what would you HONESTLY do with your virginity?
As in hymen? I'd have broken it years ago with a hairbrush or coke bottle.
>>
>>36377113
If I was a girl I would unironically be a massive sloot, and I think most robots would do the same.
>>
>>36377179
has to be with a real guy to count, anon
>>
>>36377153
>if I were female I would probably be a horrible person
You would be pretty similar to how you are now.

>>36377113
I would save it for the person I marry. Which I am doing.
>>
>>36377113

I would stay a virgin and never date. I just want to be a girl so I can get easy money by doing voice requests, art commissions, video requests, running a Youtube channel, streaming on Twitch, and having a Patreon. I wouldn't camwhore. I would use my money to fund my education or help me find a REAL JOB.

As a girl I would have an excuse to dress and act a certain way.
>>
>>36377276
It really isn't that easy to get money online without stripping.

You'd have to be incredibly qt and have a really cute, bubbly personality. You wouldn't have either of those attributes if your male self posts here.
>>
>>36377113
try out the dates, if the want to bone you right after the first one, don't go for it, find a more serious dude, imo, but what do I know 23 kv...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.