[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do women like this even find a husband? Do they go on a beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

How do women like this even find a husband? Do they go on a beta male hunt? Every woman like this that I know is married to a skinny manlet who's clearly non dominant in a relationship. How the fuck do they get to own these men?
>>
>>36376414
Are you saying that weak, skinny manlets are more attractive than old fatties?
>>
That woman looks slightly better than me. Constantly mocked and most likely mentally stable (comparatively).

Stop posting Staceys
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lain.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
lain.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>36376414
>Every woman like this that I know is married to a skinny manlet who's clearly non dominant
>How the fuck do they get to own these men?

You answered your own question anon.
>>
>>36376414
Dude no clue, my biological mom's BEST friend is a fat bitch with a skinny weak husband. She looks like a bullfrog pulled in a pair of blue jeans and walked around, he was so fucking skinny and weak she rolled onto his arm while they were sleeping and it popped his arm out of socket and fractured his wrist.
She later went on the accidently kill their dog because she sat on it. No lie. She slammed her ass down without looking because 'she was tired" and broke the dogs jaw and spine. Skinny husband had to shoot it.
They have five little piglets that she screams at and beats daily.
>>
>>36376550
gurl u THICC, post ass.
>>
>>36376587
practicing my ironic shitposting bud
>>
>>36376414
>how do weak women date weak men
wow anon my noodle is truly canoodled by this condundrum
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.