[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Asian boy >transitioning into a female Does my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0817.jpg (123KB, 1029x1219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.jpg
123KB, 1029x1219px
>be Asian boy
>transitioning into a female

Does my body look passing?
>>
No and it never will, faggot. Hormones won't get rid of your narrow hips and broad shoulders
>>
no and it never will you fucking retard
>>
Hi Natalie how are you
I suppose you could pass but you would look a lot better if you lost weight
>>
>>36375531
Gonna need to see more
>>
>>36375531
>tfw no qt asian trap gf
LIFE IS FUCKIGN POINTLESS
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (147KB, 1242x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
147KB, 1242x1004px
>>36375560
I think I'm pretty thin right now
>>
I'd fuck you
asdf
>>
>>36375587
huh yeah you are
maybe the HRT will make you more curvy over time
>>
>>36375531
hi adrian. so you're mtf after all?
>>
passing enough to get on dis dick

where u at bby
>>
I thought you were Non Binary, Adrian? :^) Why do you need to pass? Unless you're actually mtf?
>>
>>36375656
>>36375718
Ayy Lmao give me the details
>>
>>36375531
>>36375587
You have the body of a 45 year old woman. You have no waist or hips. Pulling those grandma panties up to your shoulders doesn't help. Your posture is shit. The first pose makes it look like you have a beer belly. Get smaller panties, the ones you have are for insecure fatties and you aren't fat.
>>
>>36375531
Wear more clothes faggot, the less clothes you use, the harder it is to maintain the feminine look.
If you don't believe me then just look at motherfucking boxbox, the guy looks really good crossplaying, but as he undress he looks more and more masculine. The reason why this happen is in fact very simple, it's because you can hide/change your silhouette with your clothes.

Take a look at this shit, follow some of the instructions and then post another pic of you wearing girly clothes.

https://e-hentai.org/g/988822/20547190ff/?p=1

I'm sure that you could look good as a trap if you putted a little more effort, you are asian after all, you already look feminine.
>>
>>36375531
you look like if i dropped a batch of cookie dough onto the floor
maybe consider transitioning into having a higher iq
>>
>>36375774
5MhPcn4 that's the link for her discord. stick it behind the discord dot gg thing and you're good to go.
>>
File: wumingbong.png (42KB, 958x674px) Image search: [Google]
wumingbong.png
42KB, 958x674px
>>36375774

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCStxBkM_Il-aMjjAJwYvy8Q/about

go to her youtube channel and click on the discord link
>>
>>36375560
Haha, I was glancing through /r9k/ and saw this. That's not me. I haven't camwhored in a long time.
>>
>>36375901
From this page onwards
https://e-hentai.org/s/405bac36d8/988822-25
>>
I thought this dumb shit belonged on tumblr
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 263x192px
>>36375531
I don't know, come a little closer so I can get a better look
>>
>>36376317
fuck off reddit. we love trannies around here.
>>
File: OurGuy.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
OurGuy.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
>>36375531

Gimme gimme that discord senpai
>>
>>36375587
Funny how Chin has no chin

HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.