[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanted to be a girl since I was a kid >hoped feelings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1489806926586.png (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489806926586.png
22KB, 500x500px
>wanted to be a girl since I was a kid
>hoped feelings would go away, only got stronger
>saw a therapist that specialize in trans people
>says I'm a textbook case and she can prescribe hormones if I want
>want a second opinion
>see a therapist that doesn't specialize in gender stuff
>he says he also thinks I'm legitimately trans, but says he's not qualified to make the call
>suggests I see a therapist who specializes in gender stuff and see what they say
>tell him I already saw one and she said I was trans
>he agrees that I'm trans then
>have prescription for hormones, can pick them up from walgreens
>scared because I haven't told my family and I don't want to turn into a freak monster hated by everyone

Do I go through with this? Passing as a girl, even as an ugly one, is everything I've ever wanted, any life where that isn't happening doesn't feel livable to me. I'm asking /r9k/ and not /lgbt/ because I want normal people to give me their views
>>
>>36375395
Yea, if it'll make you happy go for it. You'll probably kill yourself if not anyway
>>
You won't pass. But you also won't listen to anyone here, so go get your drugs and ruin your body and brain
>>
>>36375395
literally sound like a textbook case just like your doc said

what's holding you back exactly
>>
>I want normal people to give me their views
>Asks on /r9k/
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
>>36375395

Your brain is broken. You can always kill yourself.
>>
>>36375425
>Yea, if it'll make you happy go for it. You'll probably kill yourself if not anyway
I think about killing myself every day

>>36375437
You don't think I'll pass because it's statistically unlikely? Or because of something I've said that indicates I won't be passable?

>>36375444
Shame, self-hatred, fear of not passing, fear of ruining my life and alienating everyone, fear of dying alone, fear of failure.

>>36375446
I mean mostly nontrans people. I also think I'll get more honest responses asking people anonymously than asking people in person who might sugarcoat it or just lie to me.
>>
>>36375446
Kekd hard
originall
>>
>>36375395
Go for it. I have a boyfriend and I don't pass as well as I'd like but I pass enough that everyone calls me miss or ma'am or Alice, and I feel a lot better about myself. You can do a ton of things with makeup and clothes and hormones can basically only do positive things to your body.

Do be ready for a lot of crying, though.
>>
>>36375437
There are plenty of trans people who pass fine. But go ahead and post pics of the bottom 20% of trans people like I'm sure you have prepared already

and how exactly do they "ruin your body and brain"? Do you have any clue whatsoever in the effects of hrt or do you just assume the worst?
>>
>>36375444
Actually a better example

>what's holding you back exactly
The fear of looking like >>36375466
>>
>>36375395
>wanted to be a girl
what exactly do you think a girl is lmao
dressing up like a girl and being 'feminine' doesn't make you a woman lel
you don't have a working vagina
you don't have the proper chromosomes
you won't even have the mind of one even if you took the E
>>
>>36375491
>Do be ready for a lot of crying, though.
I already do this all the time so I think I'll be ok

>>36375528
>what exactly do you think a girl is lmao
A female human with xx chromosomes generally speaking. I don't know what it means to "feel" like a girl, I don't know what it means to "feel" like a boy. I only know that my heart aches to be a girl and be called she and be treated like a girl. When I look in the mirror and see a guy I feel deep pain and longing for things to be different. I don't think I can ever be the same as a real girl, I just want the pain to go away.
>>
File: nut.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nut.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
Do you also get vagina envy?

I'm really not sure that I actually want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms.
>>
>>36375558
>I just want the pain to go away.
Kill yourself then. No joke, it might be better than doing it before you drag out a painful existence as a mentally and phsyically deformed freak. Human to human, just die.
>>
>>36375581
I get vagina envy because girls have one and I don't have one. I don't really think it would be better to have a vagina compared to a penis, even if sex feels better you also have cramps, periods etc. I want it because girls are supposed to have it. I also don't think I want SRS because it's not close enough to the real thing for me, especially not at that price.
>>
>>36375594
>No joke, it might be better than doing it before you drag out a painful existence as a mentally and phsyically deformed freak
This is a view I often think of, by transitioning I could very well make things far worse than they are now, when I'm already wishing I was dead. But at the same time, I'm at such a low point that it seems worth it to try.
>>
>>36375581
Hi vagina envy anon, haven't I seen you on lgbt?
>>
>>36375676
Hi. No, I don't post lgbt

except for a few threads where I claimed to be a woman who was a lesbian until she fucked a black guy
>>
>>36375395
Sure, where do you live though
>>
>>36375395
if you're old enough to post here it's already too late for you to look like a woman
>>
>>36375496
Lol none of them pass, sorry your rotting brain can't realize that
But sure injecting hormones when you're past puberty and already a fully developed human sounds like a great idea
>>
>>36375840
In the sourthern US unfortunately

>>36375872
That's how I feel almost all the time. I hate being so old
>>
>>36375880
You aren't fully developed until 25. If you're at 17 or 18 it's pretty reasonable that you'd end up androgynous at worst.
>>
>>36375395
>normal people
>/r9k/

pick one
>>
>>36375395
I actually am trying to come out to my family this week. It does sound like you're trans though. Good luck I hope you end up happy.
>>
>>36375934
So if I'm actually 25 am I completely and utterly fucked?
>>
>>36375934
Keep telling yourself you look like a girl, literally the rest of the world is laughing at you
>>
>>36375973
Good luck too, hopefully you don't get kicked out?

I hope you have a fallback and aren't relying on them too much. Homelessness sucks.
>>
>>36375630
Look it's worth a try to transition for a chance to be happy.You can always kill yourself later if it doesn't work out. Don't listen to /pol/ they think everyone that isn't blonde hair blue eyes should be gassed.
>>
>>36375994
I'm sure there's some variance, but 25 seems to be where you're an older transitioner.

Probably gonna have to rely on FFS even more than normal trans girls do?
>>
>>36375395
how old are you? post pics of your body and face, i'll give an expert opinion + photoshops of if you'll pass
>>
>>36375994
Natalie Mars passes and she started at 30. It's harder to pass at 25 but not impossible. If you can get ffs you have a change for sure.
>>
>>36376032
I made the mistake of being financially stable and having my own place instead of just risking everything to transition as soon as possible. I can afford FFS if I save up for though and it won't take me that long to get it if I need it

>>36376039
I really don't want to post myself here. My face is pretty feminine looking, faceapp just put makeup on me basically and didn't change my proportions at all. The problem is that I'm really tall and have a pretty clearly male body
>>
File: IMG_20170417_165558.jpg (890KB, 1968x2930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_165558.jpg
890KB, 1968x2930px
>>36376005
>implying I don't pass
>>
>>36375904
how old are you femanon?

see, God, I can be a good boy sometimes
>>
>>36376071
FFS isn't as expensive as bottom surgery, it's doable easily if you save up a few years.

Height is something that you mostly have to fix with clothes, no way around it. And sadly no heels which will hurt your figure a bit.
>>
>>36376100
I'm 25.

>tfw being called femanon made me really happy and I want to cry but it also feels wrong because I know I'm male and I don't even attempt to pass right now so I don't deserve it
>>
>>36376071
nobody you know posts here, and nobody cares what you look like, we're not gonna judge you
blur out your eyes if you want

faceapp is a meme, i can show you what you'd actually look like after hormones and ffs, since im very familiar with how they affect skin and subcutaneous fat, and with what cosmetic surgery procedures are available and how they're done

if you want an honest and accurate opinion, post pics and i'll give you one

how old are you at least?
>>
>>36375499
Post pics & I'll tell you if you're doomed to be a hon.
>>
>>36376146
trans as fuck desu
>>
>>36376079
You got me fucked up
>>
>>36376159
>>36376160
It's not the risk of someone finding out who I am, because that won't happen. I'm not confident or comfortable enough to share myself even anonymously, I'm weak and emotionally fragile
>>
>>36376079
You don't even pass in the thumbnail.
>>
>>36376221
clothed pic of just body?
>>
>>36376146
I started transitioning at 23. I mean it's not ideal but before you're 30 you still have a chance. I can't really tell you how my transition is going since I started this year.
>>
>>36376221
Post pics to tempmail ([email protected]) & I'll judge you objectively without posting them publicly.
>>
>>36376221
what's your age and ethnicity
>>
>>36375395

This the shitties place ever to ask for life advice. Docs already answered you, now go be a grill elsewhere.
>>
>>36376246
>>36376282
I don't want to be judged on my appearance right now. Sorry, I just can't handle it right now.
>>
>>36375934
>you aren't fully developed until 25

That's complete horse shit. Once you have finished puberty and completed your growth spurt you are basically fully grown. As in, your plates have literally fused. The growth that occurs after that is tiny incremental yields that articles sensationalize as "Did you know you are still growing as late as 25?". In reality it's absolutely minuscule and often more concerned with brain matter than anything physical.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.