[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After I finish this soda, I'm off the stuff for good Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: end.png (29KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
29KB, 645x773px
After I finish this soda, I'm off the stuff for good

Just because I said that the last 182 times I had a soda doesn't mean I don't mean it this time
>>
good on you
perplex aromas
>>
Just try and do whatever makes you happy. I don't see the point in forcing yourself to do things. It doesn't matter in the end, really. And if you want to be real edgy- none of it matters at all. So, if it makes you happy to drink, or not to drink, just do that.
>>
File: 1455573851444.jpg (122KB, 512x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455573851444.jpg
122KB, 512x400px
>>36374303
Protip: see pic

A pack of 15 of these is ~$9. It's like drinking soda, only it's just water.
>>
>>36375060
Soda is making me miserable and I would be far happier if I stopped drinking it, but I'm massively addicted and feel horrible if I don't drink it every day
>>
Soda is very bad for you. Drink more water. Cut out the juice, soda, and starbucks from you life. Even quit coffee. If you want a hot beverage learn how to brew loose leaf tea.
>>
>>36375139
Will echo this advice... Carbonated drinks with zero calories are freaking awesome. I tried them for awhile and got hooked on them, they're a great way to slowly come off drinking so much garbage.
>>
>>36375139
>flavored water

Gross, flavorless mineral water is best zero calorie drink

Gerolstiner is my shit
>>
>>36375296
Didn't even realize the pic was flavored. Plain seltzer water is what I was referring to.
>>
>>36374303
>switch to sprite
>switch to lemon lime carbonated water
>switch to water
>>
File: lilbsun.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lilbsun.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36374303
If you really wanted to, you wouldn't wait until after that soda.
>>
>>36376363
Will this really work? Because I'm about to try it
>>
Just quit cold turkey you fucking cowards. It's not fucking heroin, it's soda.
>>
File: 1473666549435.jpg (13KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473666549435.jpg
13KB, 214x200px
I cringe so hard when I see people drinking soda.

They are so unhealthy and make you feel like shit when you drink them.

Just fucking drink water and stop rotting your insides and your teeth.

I honest associate people who drink soda as being lesser intelligent beings.
>>
>>36376599
>fell for the soda is so unhealthy meme
>thinks other people are dumb
lmao

you can't blame soda for your problems
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.