[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK HELP ME PLEASE I'M GETTING KICKED OUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1491607340560 (1).jpg (14KB, 236x205px) Image search: [Google]
1491607340560 (1).jpg
14KB, 236x205px
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK HELP ME PLEASE I'M GETTING KICKED OUT OFT THE HOUSE AND I THINK ITS FOR REAL THIS TIME HELP PLEASE NOT EVEN MEMEING FUCK WHAT DO I DO SHE'S THREATENING TO PHONE THE POLICE IF I DON'T LEAVE HELP PLEASE FUCK I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF
>>
What you do?
Original commento
>>
chill out OP, give us a quick rundown of what happened
>>
Do you have no other family?
also aren't the goverment required to provide housing for citizens?
>>
File: 1475391946524.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1475391946524.png
31KB, 720x644px
if you have car you can sleep in it
>>
>>36374165
End of the road. We'll see your thread on homelessness from the local library in about a month, and then you will be forgotten. A pity. You could've been so much more.
>>
>>36374285
>also aren't the goverment required to provide housing for citizens

ha ha ha
>>
>>36374165
Pack your shit, go to a cheap motel, and start phoning local real estate offices looking for cheap one bedroom apartments. Also if you don't already have a job, start fucking looking for one right now. Take everything you own, and sell anything you don't need.

If you can ask for just one more day to get all your stuff together, do that. If you don't have a car either take a bus or a cab, or ask her to drive you to the motel.

Either that or keep posting frogs on the internet.
>>
>>36374165

go homeless, find orgs that help homeless tards, act insane, and get mental help

then ease into your new life as a NEET on autismbux

you're welcome
>>
>>36374417
Then once again on the path to killing himself
>>
>>36374285
>also aren't the goverment required to provide housing for citizens?

Holy fuck you're naive
>>
>>36374165
Where are you? I have extra space. But remember, I get to be the head NEET here. You're just the apprentice.
>>
File: 138467013614572687.jpg (188KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
138467013614572687.jpg
188KB, 1000x700px
>>36374316
oh right, capitalism
>>
>>36374165
Relax. It's summertime. Things are nice and comfy outside. You have until September before you need to start looking for a place to live.
>>
>>36374283
>give us a quick rundown of what happened
ok so I want go into too much detail but basically the bitch was getting wise so I decked her
>>
>>36374537

I'd most likely be homeless, in prison or dead if it wasn't for based Nordic model and social democracy.

And will most likely be when the soulless Right and the pigfucking hick Centre are done with it.
>>
>>36374285
OP is american. Not european.
>>
>>36374692
>OP is american. Not european.
wrong
>>
>>36374165

Lol, better go join the wagies you worthless piece of shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.