[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl dumps me and deletes me on facebook >says things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>girl dumps me and deletes me on facebook
>says things are not the same anymore
>2 weeks go by
>see a guy who liked one of her photos on facebook
>look at his profile
>see relationship status
>in a relationship with my ex since the same exact day she broke it off with me

did she dump me for him?!
>>
duh what else do you think dumb-anon
>>
Do you think it's better that she dumped him first or would you rather her chat by his back?
>>
Break into her home one night and drug her (insert whatever she eats/drinks here) with a sleeping pill or whatever.

Appear to her not long before she passes out and say some cool/edgy shit about revenge. Tie her down somewhere near a bunch of flammable shit and start a fire and burn her alive. Her last memories will be of you exacting your divine judgement upon her.

Or just pull childish pranks on her. Either works.

Or just
>>
>gf dumped me 6 months ago
>see her status update
>1 year anniversary with guy I don't know
>do math

Cheating fucking whore
>>
Yes and she was fucking him before that day. She probably got off to kissing you with his hot musky cum still on her breath. Hth
>>
>>36373724
Well you'd have to be a real piece of crap for a girl to break up with you to be alone right?
t. got dumped by a girl so she could be single for like a few days
>>
>>36374020
I don't know if you're trolling or you're just being sad, but girls will dump you just because they're bored of you.
>>
>>36373724
>did she dump me for him?!

meh, prolly
>>
>>36374074
I don't know any girls that ever dump a guy just to be single. They always pick a new guy and move from one to the other. They think you're subhuman or something to dump you just to be single. They're literally showing you that they think you are such a huge piece of crap they'd rather be alone than with you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.