[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be high, r9k? Is it fun? Is it better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Cannabis_01_bgiu.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabis_01_bgiu.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
What's it like to be high, r9k?

Is it fun? Is it better than being drunk?
>>
>>36372539
I personally think it's better. Alcohol can and usually does make you feel like shit after but weed (in my personal experiences/observation/what I've read) has never had a negative aftereffect
>>
There are so many different variables in play. The effects of one strain of marijuana can be so different from the effects of another strain.

Even the method of consumption affects the experience.
>>
>>36372539
Relaxing. Right now I'm laying in bed, about to head out and buy some snacks.

I'm very comfy.
>>
Pot spikes my anxiety so I don't have the best experience with it. I've never had a fun time while high.
>>
>>36372539
Way way way better than alcohol, although being high with people or around people is definitely not as fun but weed is the perfect introvert drug, sadly is why I've been smoking almost everyday for the last 5 years... very easy to abuse, no hangovers, no harsh comedowns... it's very easy to get addicted too
>>
>>36372857
Noob smoker, there is really 2 strains.. sativa/indica
>>
personally weed only does me good if im alone, or ill just get paranoid
alcohol does me good whenever but im an alcoholic so
>>
>>36372539
basically its like being drunk except you aren't dizzy and you won't end up with a hangover.

that warm feeling in your body and head is similar to being high.

the only bad thing about weed is the munchies and getting headaches from smoking stems, i always pick my buds apart.

eating while high is fun but it kills your high and you want to shit all day from all the stuff you ate.
>>
I absolutely hate it. I have dp/dr and it makes me feel even more disconnected than normal, in a bad way. It also makes everything in my perception slow and choppy, like my continuous vision is replaced by the shutter on a camera. Not to mention, it gives me a sensation of severe pressure in my head. All of these lead to a very panic-inducing experience
>>
File: 00062smug.png (205KB, 357x343px) Image search: [Google]
00062smug.png
205KB, 357x343px
Using a desktop vape with adjustable temperatures, a fan, and a bag is the best thing ever.
>>
>>36373810
Wrong. There are three archtypes (sativa, indica, and hybrid) and hundreds of strains
>>
>>36373770
Really? I find that being with friends while high is more
fun than being high on your own.
>>36372539
I have never been drunk, but being high is very fun.
>>
>>36373881
Why are you spreading misinformation? I don't understand why people aren't more careful about this when our bid to make it legal is already foundationally shaky.

"Hybrid" isn't a species; it's a mix of species. The three types of cannabis are sativa, indica, and ruderalis, mon.
>>
>>36372539
I used to love it but I started getting really bad anxiety everytime I smoked. It's fun if you don't abuse it.
>>
>>36372539
Last time I got high, it was pretty fun. Everything was hilarious and I couldn't move my fingers.
>>
>>36373881
Nigga weed is weed you get high and you're either head high or body high, been smoking everyday for 5 years I'm pretty sure I'm right in that sense >>36373916
Yeah with friends it's a lot of fun but with "buddies" or friends of other friends it's not
>>
>>36374026
To my knowledge a hybrid plant would still be considered a subspecies i.e. a strain, just like any other individual indica or sativa
>>
>>36374193
Yeah but there is no difference in being high it's like drinking tequila and vodka, both get you fucked up in relatively literally same way
>>
>>36374300
See but that's where you're wrong. All liquor provides the same effect to the body, it's all the same alcohol.

Weed is different. Different strains (indica, sativa, hybrids) have distinctly different psychoactive properties

Whiskey and tequila are gonna do the same thing to you but blue dream is gonna be a different high than banana og
>>
>>36374378
>Whiskey and tequila are gonna do the same thing to you

I always find it weird when people talk about different alcohol affecting them differently.

I think it's more that if you're drinking tequila, you're out for a very specific kind of night.
>>
>>36374717
It's a self fuIfiIIng prophecy.
>>
>>36374717
The only difference I notice from different alcoholic drinks is the onset of effect (obviously higher proof = quicker effects) and intensity/duration of the hangover.
I do notice that some dark liquors (particularly dark rum) and lagers cause me indigestion and nausea compared to white rum or vodka. Might just be an idiosyncrasy with my gut though
>>
>>36374964
Sure, that makes sense. That's all very reasonable.

But people saying it's a different kind of drunk or it affects them differently in terms of behaviour are talking nonsense.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.