[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>agree to go to party >end up sitting quietly on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: spagetti.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
spagetti.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>agree to go to party
>end up sitting quietly on the couch the whole time
>>
>>36371980
At least partake in the conversation going on on the couch. Baby steps, nigga
>>
File: 1490543357116.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1490543357116.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>agree to go to party
>drink way too much, take any and all drugs i can find and make a complete fool of myself
>>
>>36372041

>agree to go to party
>end up sitting quietly on the couch
>normies decide to approach my cozy spot
>they begin to talk about the fun they had in the last party
>"boy, you don't talk much do you?"

What am I suppose to say? "yeah! it sounds like a fun time?".
>>
>>36371980
>Vomit on his sweater already
>Moms spaghetti
>>
>>36371980
That guy really need to learn and properly chew his food.
>>
>>36373406
USUALLY you'd tell your own party story, but understandable you being here you'd have nothing to contribute
>>
>>36371980
>go to a party
>stay there for 3 hours
>spent 2 of these hours on the couch
At least 1 and a half of these hours were spent talking with a girl. Too bad she wasn't that pretty. Her friend was much prettier, but unfortunately she left early and we didn't get time to talk that much. Also mocked her taste in music but I don't think she minded
>>
>>36371980
>not getting drunk af and talking about life and universe with drunk strangers
you are not even trying
>>
>>36373406
If you are talking to guys you can say something as easy as: man i am so drunk, just imagine if the sky was green, would the grass be blue?
>>
>>36372088
>agree to go to party
>drink way too much, take any and all drugs I can find and make a complete fool of myself
I did the same thing. Apparently, everyone saw me naked, I was grabbing people by the arm, and I woke up in the hospital later that night.
Needless to say never got invited to another party again.
>>
File: 1315615342002-1.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1315615342002-1.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
> go to party
> everyone is smoking weed
> loud rave music is playing
> everyone is dancing
> not me though
> leave
>>
>>36376913
that's a really stupid thing to say
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36371980
>literally spilling spaghetti

really makes you think

also

>getting high with a bunch of new people the first time

>thinking of clever comments and related anecdotes to things that were said 3 minutes ago and the conversation is always 3 minutes ahead of you

>"haha anon wake up did you smoke too much?"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.