/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robots claim all women are shallow and only care about looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0809.jpg (259KB, 1242x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
259KB, 1242x1270px
>robots claim all women are shallow and only care about looks
>come on here and see threads of them only praising good looking women
>will only date a non-white woman if she's a 10/10 and looks as close to white as possible
>>
>>36370715
We Never said we weren't hypocrites

This is original you fucks
>>
here are my requirements
>female
>not fat
>>
>>36370775
Wow that's really fucking specific mine are
>Looks kinda female
>>
don't forget
>>36370775
>Born a female
>>
Men have two sets of standards. It's hard to explain. I'd bet money any of those guys in your pic would be happy with a mediocre college girl in uggs and yoga pants if she were right there for the taking.
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (139KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
139KB, 500x625px
>>36370905
Basically you want a fit college cutie and in your mind that is just average?
>>
>>36370905
it's not that hard

there are a billion pictures of naked females on the internet, so it takes something special to get my attention

in real life most girls are 5/10 by definition, so my standards are much lower

the trick is keeping the first from influencing the second
>>
File: 1476981613845.jpg (142KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
1476981613845.jpg
142KB, 640x861px
>>36370715
the world is as wide as an ocean but as shallow as a puddle. Get used to it. Everyone is like this. Even if you claim not to be superficial, your subconscious is analyzing every genetic trait of your desired person. Every little detail is being add up in the computer that is your mind. It's in our nature.
>>
>>36370715
>/r9k/
>praising women
Try spending a day on the board before you try to bait it, newfriend.

>>36370947
That's most definitely average.
Fats aren't people so they don't count.
>>
>>36370715
There are plenty of robots who also want girls who are dysfunctional in some way. So I don't think the way you're implying that they're shallow is correct. And if they are, so what? Mind your business. You don't know them.
>>
>women can't be robots because you can fuck whoever you want!

>implying a spouse or sex is all it requires to be happy in life
>>
>>36371415
>women can be happy dating a jobless slum lord but I can't be happy dating a woman who is similar to that!
>>
>>36371440
>A woman who is similar to that
So an ugly woman? A woman's social value is determined largely by her looks, and a man's by his status and wealth.
>>
>>36371472
not anymore, it's largely looks for men nowadays too ever since feminism decided to shake things up

t. uggo richfag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.