[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be seduced by a demanding and bossy fembot who forces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1481044060976.jpg (129KB, 587x839px) Image search: [Google]
1481044060976.jpg
129KB, 587x839px
>ywn be seduced by a demanding and bossy fembot who forces you to self-improve and threatens to leave if you don't make money for her
>ywn be uncertain if she secretly cares about you and wants you to succeed or just wants to take advantage of you
>>
>>36370640
That's a shitty scenario.
Paranoia would hit like a bazooka in my case
>>
>>36370640
>ywn be seduced by a demanding and bossy fembot who secretly just wants to be your mommy and constantly sabotages your attempts to improve yourself so you can rely on her more
>>
>>36370674
Oh man, this!
I have a new fetish. I want to take one of those rare semi-successful robots and make him utterly dependent and feel incompetent to do anything, even grocery shop, without me.
>>
>>36370846
>incompetent to do anything, even grocery shop, without me.
How the fuck would you manage that? Bash his head in until he becomes literally retarded?
>>
>>36370846
>I have a new fetish. I want to take one of those rare semi-successful robots and make him utterly dependent and feel incompetent to do anything, even grocery shop, without me.
Seems like we're on the same page. Wanna swap contacts or something?
>>
>>36370866
Nice dubs, no just demean him constantly for years...

Yay oranges! Oh.. um, not organic... okay. That's fine you tried.

Oh, hun, these weren't even on sale... you know you shouldn't have to pay more than X for this.

Hey I love love love that you got x,y, and z but maybe wait for me to go too next time? Because you skipped a few things on the list and I've got to redo this weeks meals... I'm not mad, it's my fault for being too busy when you wanted to go. I'll be there to help next time ;)
>>
>>36370640
I would probably just let her leave me.
>>
>>36370937
Shit, alright, that's actually kind of smart.
>>
>>36370899
Dubs again, is this a fated thread?

If you can deem yourself as successful in any way (selfsupporting/own place/ degree something along those lines). Yeah post it.
>>
>>36370937
>If you can deem yourself as successful in any way (selfsupporting/own place/ degree something along those lines).
JUST. Well, it was worth a shot. Someday I'll find my fated mommy.
>>
>>36370937
Anon you're a brilliant bastard
>>
>>36370964
Why thank you anon. If I keep it to little doses and am my normal, caring self the rest of the time I don't see why it wouldn't work!
Excited!
>>
>>36370998
You will, anon. I think there will be extra pleasure in taking away that veneer of self-sufficiency. Harder work but more reward...

>>36371001
Ha! Oh you, making me blush.
Thanks yo, hope you find your little guy to take care of and train to be utterly vulnerable and reliant on your good will.
>>
>>36370937
>>36371002
Once you got under his skin enough you could probably crank it up a bit more.
>Oh, honey, your hair looks ridiculous. Let me take care of it.
>You really need to dress better if you want that promotion...let me pick out your outfits.
>You stink lately...do you need help bathing, too?
By the time he realizes what's going on it'll be too late. He's completely reliant on you and can't back out.
>>
>>36371125
HNNNNG
oh yesss, I can totally see myself saying that!

Take someone who has been tying his own tie for a decade and make it only feel/look right to him if I helped. Mm, this needs to happen.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UAoGdOl27K
>>
>>36371205
>Take someone who has been tying his own tie for a decade and make it only feel/look right to him if I helped.
That's the great thing about this, by the end of this process his entire identity would be you. His tastes and mannerisms would be entirely overwritten by the way you prefer things, the way you do things, the way you think is best for him. Even if he broke up with you those things would never, ever leave him. He'd still feel a pang of doubt and confusion when he put on his tie again. He would be a hopeless mess, a hollow shell that ripped out its vital organs.

Also, that Vocaroo, hnnnggg. You're fucking perfect. Whoever you prey upon will be a very lucky guy.
>>
>>36371205
You cut your words short when speaking, ew.
>>
>>36371398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA
That made me think, the best way to have someone who fits you is to remake them in your image.
I like that point you made that if he broke up with me he'd be... scared and hollow.
A lot.

Plus the flipside is like I'm rewarding him... If he doesn't leave me then he has a very simple life of never having to face big decisions!
>>
>>36371486
>I like that point you made that if he broke up with me he'd be... scared and hollow.
mfw this happened to me
except it was she who left
>>
File: 1490012820874.jpg (286KB, 1080x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1490012820874.jpg
286KB, 1080x1744px
>>36371546
you didn't post a face reaction...

And that's a fair point but I wont worry about it for my choice. It would take years to do this and I'm not committing years to someone I don't want to keep. Plus if he's been shaped into my ideal companion there would be no point in leaving him.
I'm sorry it happened to you though.
>>
>>36371587
>you didn't post a face reaction...
i know, it means you're supposed to imagine the face yourself
>>
>>36371486
>If he doesn't leave me
You know what the funniest part is?
By the end of this process, his first instinct would be to consult you about whether he should break up with you or not. The thought that he could do it himself wouldn't occur to him anymore. Even if he did, what would happen if he steps outside the house without you for the first time in years? All that freedom, all that danger. He would collapse and come running back. He can't survive out there. He was stupid to ever think he could. He needs you. And you'll always be there, waiting to make his next decision.

This is the most fun I've had talking with someone in months.
>>
>>36371630
Actually, bouncing off of this, that could pretty much be the killing blow: let him go free for a bit. Let him experience what life is like without the most important thing in it. He would be too afraid to leave you again. The final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>36371630
Should I break up with you.
>Well, darling, I can see why you'd want to. You really haven't been doing enough for me lately and I've been sort of down because of it. It's nice of you to want the best for me but I'm so happy with you overall! A couple bad days wont destroy what we have. Let's figure this out. We can do Anything together.

I wanted to select my favorite part of what you wrote but the overall tone is so amazing. It gets... staccato/rushed once he's outside. I can total see him without moors.

I agree! This is leaving an impression to say the least.
>>
>>36371686
A wonderful suggestion but I honestly don't think I could be that cruel. It's like we're on a boat and I push him off to make him flail in the water a bit. I don't think I could watch someone feel like they are drowning without me. I want to be there.
>>
>>36371809
That was poorly worded, I want to watch them feel like they are drowning without me. I don't want them to actually be without me as they struggle. without that solid ground. without the sense that I'll make everything alright in the end. Not really hopeless.
>>
>>36371746
>It's nice of you to want the best for me
Ah, man, that's another great angle: him becoming obsessed with making you happy. All those little stinging barbs getting turned into praise when he submits to your will. Endorphins are a powerful thing; praise can be very addictive as a result. Maybe one day he has a realization. Being toweled off and having his hair brushed after a bath.
>What the hell am I doing? I'm an adult. This is humiliating.
Then he hears this:
>Oh honey, you look so good tonight! I'm so proud of you!
And it all washes away. He's made you proud. He's been validated by the most important person on Earth. That's all that matters.
>>
File: 1491241424580.jpg (45KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1491241424580.jpg
45KB, 500x276px
>>36371607
My imagination is underdeveloped...
>>
File: both.png (389KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
both.png
389KB, 540x491px
>>36371944
Dubs!

My new motto is kill him with kindness.
I have to get going (am gonna be late now because I was having so much fun!) but I adore your perspective and writing skills. I hope I see you in another thread like this!
>>
>>36372219
Same, you're really fun to talk to. I might try making a mommydom thread tomorrow. See you around.
>>
>>36370640
I'd want cry and hide in a dark corner till I die.
>>
File: husbandfu.jpg (61KB, 460x547px) Image search: [Google]
husbandfu.jpg
61KB, 460x547px
>>36372268
I'll look for it, normally not here until about 5 hours from now. Whatever your time is.

You will be my threadbuddy!
>>
>>36372307
Sounds good. Have fun at work/uni/whatever thing you're late for.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.