[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people notice a scar easily? Pic related is not mine but somewhat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: picture.png (330KB, 646x315px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
330KB, 646x315px
Do people notice a scar easily? Pic related is not mine but somewhat how it looks like.
>>
>>36370639
Yes they will notice
>>
>>36370639
I have cut and burn marks from my angsty teenage years still and yeah people will notice and I've been asked about them several times. At least I did the burns in a pattern so it just looks like a bad branding job but yeah, it's awkward sometimes. Especially when they push for details.

Just say you got super drunk and did it or blame on accident if some kind.
>>
>>36370799
But mine aren't so big.
>>
I have a friend who cut himself throughout his teens and now he's got a shit ton of scars all over his body. It's a shame because he was a really good swimmer too.

So yeah, people will notice and possibly freak out when they see them, idk if your talking about self harm scars tho
>>
>>36370877
Yes. Are you sure people notice them?
>>
>>36370639
get a tattoo to cover the scars

>inb4 degenerate
>>
>>36370639
That's why I do this shit on my thighs
>>
>>36370639
I notice them. But I don't mention them. Except one, I noticed my friend's little sister had some on her arms, I told her about it and she said she thought she noticed them too but was kind of purposely ignoring it. I think they were able to help her, the girl seems much happier now at least.

I've also met some faggots who proudly boast about their scars, show them to everyone and then go on to whine about how hard they have it. I swear to god I thought I was talking to a tripfag that day.
>>
>>36370890
Well, you say that they're small right? If they really pop out on your skin then yes, but otherwise you'll be alright. Most of the time people won't notice them if you're just waving to them or something, but if you're sitting down with someone and talking to them or interacting in some way, they might see them.

Wear hoodies or jackets if you can, and don't try to be too obvious if you're trying to cover them up.
>>
>>36371166
>I've also met some faggots who proudly boast about their scars
Were they teenagers?
>>36371173
Kind of like picture maybe a bit smaller and they also somewhat form text.
>>
>>36371296
No this was college guy at a party.
>>
>>36371296
Form text? Like you cut out words in your skin? Then they are gonna get noticed, people tend to find odd things in a person's appearance first, sadly. Another Anon said you should get a tattoo to cover it up, and if it forms words then there ya go, a perfect cover-up.
>>
bumping this thread because i want to hear from more anons
>>
>>36370639
I do. But I'm also guy a guy that check for "potential threats" when entering building or public vehicle.
>>
File: tiger_man.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
tiger_man.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
>>36370639
Mah nigga, fill those marks with black ink against a orange background to simulate tiger stripes. You will be tiger man.
>>
File: dan_duo.jpg (68KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
dan_duo.jpg
68KB, 650x650px
This man is a chef. You can just say that you cook a lot if anyone questions your scars
>>
>>36373414
Another disadvantage. Vaccines should have never given me autism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08F80piyaW8
>>
File: Burns.png (15KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
Burns.png
15KB, 512x480px
>>36370639
if you are gonna cut at least make it look edgy

i mean tell the normies le adrenaline rush bruhh im not a depressed faggot
>>
>>36374290
It looks very edgy. Too edgy.
>>
>>36374319
good you can convince them easier
>>
>>36374406
Not if it's too edgy.
>>
>>36372359
What's there to hear? yes people will notice if you show skin, You wanted to be LE EDGY KID and now you have to deal with the consequences.
If you want to hide it, wear long sleeves, tattoos could work, as long as the tattoo isn't worse than the scars you're trying to hide
>>
>>36370639

I have many old scars that look similar to that. I've only ever had one person comment on them since they've been completely healed.

If people do notice, they have the tact not to say anything.
>>
I have raised burn scars. In hs a random girl asked me if I "had surgery on my arm" and a friend asked my other friend about them because he was confused. Other than that I got referred to the guidance counselor like 3 different times by different teachers who were concerned. Mine are pretty hard to miss however. But with something like that people are still going to pick up on it if they see your arm for long enough
>>
>>36374442
Tattoo is total ass.
The scars looked better.

Also, why do people cut themselves? What do they gain from it? Why not just do drugs?
>>
>>36370639

We notice but we know it was when you were a stupid kid. Unless it looks fresh or you are a kid
>>
File: 1478242596275.png (77KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1478242596275.png
77KB, 268x284px
>>36370639
I've met a lot of people in my adulthood who had cutting scars all over their arms or legs. When I see them, I immediately judge that person as a pathetic, attention-whoring, edgelord with huge mental illnesses.

If you have cutting scars, people will notice and think less of you. Consider getting tattoos to cover them up or retiring your body to long sleeves and pants for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36375263
>Tattoo is total ass.
That's your opinion, It's a mediocre tattoo I used as an example.
>The scars looked better.
Haha, no.
>>
>>36375478
Don't assume everyone has the same sort of autism. Most normies won't judge you so harshly based on scars, if anything they'll maybe ask about it and give some normie-tier condolences
>>
>>36375478
How do you know some strangers scars are actually cutting scars, and not something like >>36374051?

You don't, faggot.
>>
>>36375478
I totally understand this which is why I don't want people to see it.
>>36375748
I have written some edgy words in the form of scars.
>>
>>36375478
This desu. Track marks are also an instant turn-off & extremely pitiable

>>36374051
Wounds from work or animals are different than deliberate cuts with a razor. Not everyone is as inept as you.
>>
>>36376018
I'm just saying, depending on the location of the cuts, that they could easily be mistaken for the other.

If they're randomly placed they could definitely pass for an accident.
but if they carved out a word like OP or are completely parallel straight lines then of course anyone would know they were deliberate.
>>
File: 1490049198303.jpg (76KB, 736x708px) Image search: [Google]
1490049198303.jpg
76KB, 736x708px
>>36375748
It's extremely obvious when people have cutting scars. A huge concentration of semi-parallel scars of fairly consistent size that are completely localized to a small portion of their body.

That shit doesn't happen by accident.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.