[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is amazing like dragon age origins. It's better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2757.jpg (52KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
52KB, 650x366px
This game is amazing like dragon age origins.

It's better in some ways too.

It's like

>skyrim
>dragon age real time combat
>baldurs gate party fighting
>Diablo 3 skill sets

I heard the 2nd one was a dumpster but inquisition is good.

@those couple dragon age inquisition h8ers
>>
I agree. Put 100 hours in as a dwarf sword and board warrior. You?

Dlc. Worth playing through?
>>
>>36370068

I just got the base version for $14. I'm only 4 hours and I'm enjoying it.

Human rogue archer. My sword and board person is Cassandra going Vanguard first and Aloth? What's his face going protective magic.

Varrick is my backstabbing thief, his crossbow is currently collecting dust.
>>
I spent 4 hours fighting Druffy last night until I finally got caught on that he's unkillable. My party is level 6.

I don't even quest as a priority I just go around pillaging dungeons and fortresses for treasure.

Great, solid game.
>>
>>36369749
Seriously? I stopped playing after getting to the desert area and orlais. It's really boring. The quests are all ubisoft tier gathering or killing x number of bad guys.
>>
>>36370248

The quests are pretty basic, it's the combat , open world, pillaging and skill system and party combat I enjoy.

Basically I like fighting big monsters and looting treasure.
>>
>>36369749
It was fun once when you have a perfect save file and go around killing all the dragons with maxed crafted equipment. Its a chore to do anymore than that. It was sufficiently epic in story, but most of the characters are boring in comparison to previous dragon age games, including 2. Origins is still the best in the franchise.
>>
If only it weren't riddled with al that fucking sjw propaganda.
A fucking transman? For real?
>>
>>36370710

The SJW-fest was the second one, I forgot the name.

Inquisition is the third one. The second one has the Felicia day dlc character.
>>
>>36370779
Well, Inquisition had THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd8b3fl6tMY
>>
>>36370618
I do too but I liked the more action oriented and well explained style of witcher 3 a lot more.

DAI feels like WoW which is really far off from what DAO was like
>>
I've played about 200 hours of it.

The game sucks until you get to choose your specialization which isn't until like 8 hours in.

Also they nerfed like half the classes because losers were bitching about them being overpowered in A SINGLE FUCKING PLAYER GAME.

And only half of the classes are actually worth playing.

Other than that I found enjoyment in it
>>
>>36371078
Knight enchanter doesn't live up to arcane warrior + battlemage from awakening.
>>
>>36371146
Because there's not a single person who didnt think advance mage was horribly broken. KE was fine when it first came out but they decided to Nerf it because people were bitching
>>
>>36370709
>origins
>good
That game aged like milk
>>
>>36369749
It had cool zones/exploration and fights (the dragons), animations and graphics were great. Some characters were pure dogshit (the elf), Blackwall was an OG and was always in my squad along with either the ghost or the black haired tomboy girl, the main story was nothing special.
Played a Knight-Enchanter (which I really should have saved for a hardest difficulty run) and just bolted around the field ripping shit up like a Vanguard from ME3, especially satisfying doing the 12-hit spell at point blank with that 6+hit set (the one where the shadow things appear around the enemy) equipped

Morrigan is my wife

Currently playing Andromeda, which is pretty similar in gameplay but the story and characters are even worse
>>
>>36371211
Origins has everything. 2 is missing gameplay, inquisition is boring in a lot of places with an uninteresting supporting cast. The inquisitor vs corypheus is good, but solas and cassandra are the only passable party members. I consider 2 better than inquisition.
>>
>>36371285

Inquisition has decent banter so far. Not baldurs gate tier but close enough.

>>36371055

Doesn't feel like wow at all, especially being it's party combat.
>>
I can understand the hate on this game because of some of the SJW bullshit, but I fucking loved it. I love MMOs and also love to play alone. This game was like an offline MMO, it was really great.

>>36370068
The DLCs are better than the base game imo, the most interesting one is The Descent, I loved it. Trespasser is really good too.
>that final boss and his music
Perfection.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.