[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the middle of nowhere in south Dakota. All I have want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: One_Tit_Out_Pic_082.jpg (23KB, 603x449px) Image search: [Google]
One_Tit_Out_Pic_082.jpg
23KB, 603x449px
I live in the middle of nowhere in south Dakota. All I have want is a brown qt girlfriend. Am I fucked? Where's good places in america that aren't big cities (could not handle la or new york, i would die) that have lots of brown qt's?
>>
Ive just heard latin girls dont mind robots and smell good. I make good money. Texas is too hot tho btw
>>
Seriously are there any cold climate places in the us that has alot of beans or pajeet?!
>>
canada, come to toronto
>>
>>36368763
Texas most definitely. Also suburbs and counties exist. You can live near a big city and take all their qts but have a house on the outskirts in some nice, quiet town. I live on the outskirts of Dallas County.
>>
>>36369777
Lots of indian girls? Canada eh, never thought about that, but ill look into it. Ideally i was thinking alaska or vermont. Vermont is 100% terrible white woman ugh. Alaska has native american girls but im pretty sure they loath white people.
>>
>>36369846
Sounds tempting but i thrive in loooong brutal winters. Texas sounds is hell on earth if you ask me
>>
>>36369886
Toronto is the epitome of cute indian girls. It's where all the cute ones from india are hiding. I am not joking sir. It's because their all westernized and start competing with each other to look hotter. You have to see for yourself.
>>
>>36370031
I had no clue. Nothing better than westernized indian girls in yoga tbqfh. Is it hard to move there and become a resident? Also has anyone fucked an eskimo before?
>>
>>36369936
What's a brutal winter? North Texas can get down to the 30s in the winter. It's not a yearly thing but it happens.
>>
>>36370136
Like 5 months of snow and below 10 degrees fahrenheit on average. I've heard Vermont is the coldest place in the us and everything is ice
>>
>>36370122
should be easy for you since your from america bro.

lots of yoga here
>>
>>36370210
You're right then, Texas is out of the question. I haven't seen snow in years.
>>
>>36368763
Try arizona oklahoma the carolinas or florida.

Ffs avoid mississippi.

I know the feel of loving latin girls. Skin color isn't all that important tho. A pale mexican is also hot to me.
>>
>>36369529
Colorado, Washington
>>
>>36370227
Are there ruralish areas to live that are in or around toronto? Quiet suburbs are fine. Sorry im asking so many questions, but ive got a huge amount of money saved and finally ready to leath south dakota. >>36370261
Ive met really cool texans but the heat and bugs where they live and put up with makes me question their sanity.
>>
>>36370417
yes. You can have a decent job in the city (like everyone in toronto) and live on the outskirts in the suburbs areas (there are many). Even the suburbs has plenty of brown girls. But best place to interact with them is in the city, where they all out and about. Also tinder and local bars are popping. I met a qt quiet indian girl here myself on tinder.
>>
>>36370122
>>36370122
I don't know but I've been told, Eskimo Pussy is mighty cold.
eskimo is racist apparently
>>
>>36370474
i also would like to add that i went to pilates classes with her and i still jack off to it.
>>
>>36368763
can i just ask why you love sandniggers so much?
i hate their chocolate nipples
>>
>>36370474

I think ive made my decision, kinda intimidating moving to another country, but i have no friends or family to care about anyway. >>36370528
Were there other women there? Sounds hot as fuck her letting you be around so much ass in yoga pants. Damn
>>
>>36370643
Just does it for me idk. Fapped like 3 times to op pic today . Perfect lips. Perfect boob
>>
>>36370683
canadians are nice people. toronto is the city-life but not in the scale of new york or LA because you have to option to live in the suburbs or in the quiet areas in the city.

She doesn't have a lot of friends so it was just me and her and some random other old ladies. but i found it hot how she was so shy moving around in her yoga pants
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36368763
>>36370643
>chocolate nipples

That is clearly a pepperoni nipple
>>
>>36370807
Reminds me of a weirdly shaped oreo. 9/10 boob right there
>>
>>36370786
Thanks for the imput my man. Try to take her to a trendy public pilates class. Idk how shy she is but hey
>>
File: ks.png (349KB, 530x432px) Image search: [Google]
ks.png
349KB, 530x432px
>>36370643
you mean their hershey kiss nipples
>>
>>36368763
Austin or corpus christi texas. The girls there are brown and they're ready to fuck as long as you're attractive.
>>
File: swie.png (200KB, 306x437px) Image search: [Google]
swie.png
200KB, 306x437px
>>36370807
give me all the chocolate pepperonis there are
>>
>>36368763
>>36370894
Time to fap. Pink nips are overated. Its a shame alot of Japanese bleach their tits or whatever to make them pinker
>>
>>36370894
do they taste like hershey kiss too?
>>
>fucktard whities getting attracted to ugly poop nipples
>pink masterrace
>>
>>36371171
brown masterrace
>dat contrast to lick around
>>
>>36371281
>lick around
what the fuck?
>>
>>36371171
White girls basically just have white boy nipples. Ur pretty much gay
>>
Can someone please post more hershey kiss nipples
>>
>>36368763
Canada
America is pretty segregated between multicultural cities and white rural areas
>>
>>36368763
Im an expert on this type of boob. I've been with 3 girls with that exact nipple. Its a shitty camera phone pic, but I can tell from the texture, shape and how the nipple naturally blends with the boob skin instead of just like a button put on top of the boob. This type of nipple can drastically change in size, color and texture. It can be small, medium and large. Very dark or almost pink. Its always a treat when she will take off her shirt cuz you never know how it will look. Its like having 10 boobs on one girl so its technically the perfect boob. 10/10
>>
>>36371740
perfect analysis.
when its erect it looks tiny and the boobs look huge. when its soft it looks like this.
>>
>>36371740
>>36371791

wtf that doesnt make any sense
>>
File: Iman_M..jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Iman_M..jpg
138KB, 640x640px
Brown girls truly are Patrician taste
>>
>>36371860
Yes it does. You just lack tit experience. It can happen with white girls too, but its not so dramatic. Ive watched my gfs nipple morph before my eyes as i tickled around her boobs. Went from larger than a half dollar to quarter size
>>
>>36371954
is your gf indian?
whats the point of having moose nipples that are sometimes tiny when you can have white gf with always tiny nipples.
>>
>>36372031
She is mexican. The point is i dont exclusively like just tiny nips. I get tiny, medium and large and i dont even have to cheat
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.