[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/, i have recently been confronted with the possibility

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1481537282974.jpg (632KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481537282974.jpg
632KB, 2048x2048px
Hello /r9k/, i have recently been confronted with the possibility of an on-going incest opportunity, but i may need some guidance and/or advice.

For some backstory, my son has recently started "transitioning" to become a female/trap, he started with this phase a couple months ago. i am not sure how far he is into the process, nor do i care

however, during my latest cam check/haul (i keep a cam in the bathroom to see what the wife is up to in the shower :p), i accidently caught some unwanted footage him and his "transistion"

what i found on my camera seems to be his first attempt at penatrating his own anus with his finger, complete with squeals/squeaks, and to my shock/surprise, loud and passionate "daddy" moans for ~10 mins straight. at first i was beyond shocked and disgusted by finding this, however i havent deleted it yet, as the thought of him thinking of me while doing that got me quite excited

after watching the video a couple times, im now infinetly more interested in somehow getting him to let me fuck his (her?) tight asshole rather than ever touching my wife. we are both of legal age so that wouldnt be a problem, we would just have to make sure my wife doesnt find out

what do i do /r9k/? do i try hitting on him tomorrow? would he (she?) be interested?

pic unrelated
>>
this never happened
if you want to prove me wrong post the video
>>
>>36368610
Why would he post a video of his son masturbating .

Jeez anon you are such a perv
>>
>>36368610
how do i post it? its kind of bad quality but his moaning has done things to my head
>>
>>36368671
Because I want to jerk off to it.
>>
>>36368685
Just upload it to catbox.moe or mixtape.moe or something
>>
go roleplay somewhere else
>>
>>36368588
I would tread lightly. He might be using daddy in a different sense.
>>
>>36368671
how do i prove otherwise?

i just need to know if hitting on him would be a bad idea or not. how should i do it?
>>
I think he meant daddy in the sense of calling hot male partners daddy. Not his actual fucking creepy ass dad. HE'S NOT THINKING OF YOU YOU FUCKTARD.

Hope you die.
>>
>>36368588
>when you troll to hard and make yourself gay
Many such cases!
>>
File: IKIFqmq.jpg (66KB, 618x803px) Image search: [Google]
IKIFqmq.jpg
66KB, 618x803px
Just fuck your wife's ass instead you fucking degenerate
>>
>>36368588
that boy punani looks grand.
>>
>>36370034
nice imgur filename on a twitter fanart repost, you fucking casual
I have a better name than "casual" for you, but if I use it, you'll start using it to describe anyone you don't like, because you're entryist cancer
>>
>>36368588
post picture of her

organ
>>
Post a screenshot of the video you fucking diphthong.
>>
get with the times, old guy
daddy doesn't actually mean biological father
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.