[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what women look like when they don't shave. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hairylegs1.jpg (60KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
hairylegs1.jpg
60KB, 596x600px
This is what women look like when they don't shave. You don't like it? What, you're not sexist are you?
>>
The picture looks strange but not so much because of the hair
>>
File: 1487091633359.jpg (94KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1487091633359.jpg
94KB, 601x665px
>>36368163
>bush pushing panties out that far
fuck, at least trim that shit
>>
>>36368163
I'd like to run my fingers through her body hair while licking her armpit and inhaling her sweaty female fragrance.
>>
>>36368163
>implying this is a problem
if you wouldn't lovingly and obediently eat her hairy pussy every night and thank her for it, then you are NOT a robot
>>
>>36368163
Joke's on you. I don't like hairy men either.
>>
What are you talking about? I am a sexist. My actions prove it. I'm not ashamed
>>
>>36368163
Most women don't shave the top part of their legs and I've never seen it that bad.
>>
>>36368925
thanks for making me laugh out loud this early in the morning
>>
I don't really have a problem with it from a physical point of view.

The problem is that she doesn't shave for one of the following reasons:
>feminist fuck the patriarchy shit
>lazy
>does not want to adhere to societal standards
>>
>>36368163
Why did she lose weight AND stop shaving?
>>
We get it - she's disgusting and dumb. So what's the point of this thread ?
>>
>>36368163
>This is what women look like when they don't shave. You don't like it? What, you're not sexist are you?

I dont care at all about what you do with your body. We are not dating, you wouldnt even give me the time of day anyway
>>
I believe men and women should shave. I find body hair equally revolting on men.
>>
>>36369007
lmao no
most women do shave thighs and it's actually one of the most annoying parts to shave, since it also goes behind and up the butt and pussy and all that skin is way more sensitive than average male skin
>>36369173
You already don't adhere to social standards by coming here, and fapping to whatever it is you fap to
You are also probably lazy and don't do much grooming either, that's the general rule for robots and it shows in any robots picture threads
>feminist fuck the patriarchy shit
turn down that projector, anon
>>
>>36369511
woah upset roastie detected

relax, sugar tits
>>
>>36369511
>all these excuses
just shave you nasty cunt
>>
>>36370511
>>36370557
i do shave you niggers, but if i didn't want that would still be a-okay, and i'd still be less nasty than the hella pathetic neckbeard virgins dwelling this shithole
>>
>>36369270
Given the weight loss, it could be her hormone levels are messed up. Saw it at college with a girl who lost more than was good for her.
>>
>>36371927
can confirm. i lost like 90 pounds in 10 months and started getting little baby hairs all over my body that weren't there before.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.