[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single one of your ancestors had sex. What is your problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 10.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Every single one of your ancestors had sex. What is your problem that you can't attract a single girl?
>>
File: 1492047252047.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492047252047.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>36368146
>What is your problem that you can't attract a single girl?

autisms
>>
because they're all batshit crazy and raising a child costs a fucking fortune
>>
I've had sex. It's just been a while.
>>
A majority of my ancestors didn't have to deal with consent
>>
>>36368146
You uhh you got a source there friendo? Mom won't be home for another hour and I have the computer alone until then.
>>
>I'm a rape baby
>I am a product of rape
>My genes are of such poor quality it was the only way to pass them forward

Is that what you wanted to hear OP
>>
>>36368146
Many of my ancestors didn't have sex. Many of yours too.

Reminder that we have twice as many females ancestors as we have male ancestors.

Reminder that not so long ago for every 17 females that reproduced only 1 male did.

It's ridiculous to take only into account your direct bloodline, you have many great great great aunts and uncles that died virgins.
>>
You guys are just weird as fuck. Just talk to a few chicks and be chill and you will find one who likes you. It's not that fucking hard. Even if you're ugly you can still be a cool guy and have girls wanna fuck you
>>
>>36368256
>Even if you're ugly you can still be a cool guy and have girls wanna fuck you
Not really no. You have to be physically attractive and/or dominating and violent. If you are short, ugly, and introverted, it's harder than you would imagine.
>>
>>36368256
That's right friendo, just be yourself!
>>
File: IMG_1934.jpg (37KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.jpg
37KB, 625x626px
>>36368256
Go. Get out Chad.

>Made me reply
>>
>>36368309
can you really blame them for not wanting to fuck a short, fat, ugly, socially autistic fucking retard.
>>
File: 1491069642175.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491069642175.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>36368146
I WAS BORN TO A SPERM DONATION
>>
>>36368427
>tfw tall
>tfw skinny
>tfw white
>tfw average looking

>tfw still socially autistic
It's that one lads.
>>
>>36368146
It's called evolution retard. I'm a product of random mutation and I am now being selected out. 500 years ago I probably could have got a wife though...
>>
because sex has become a casual thing only done for pleasure and fun rather than reproduction and modern women doesn't seem to care about family

also I have aspergers
>>
>>36368427
I've never been fat in my life and I do fine socially and have enough friends. I'm not autistic either. Just short and ugly desu.

I can't blame them but you can't blame me for not getting laid either as if you had my body you'd be as virginal as I am right now.
>>
I've had sex. I just found out that I knocked up a girl I accidentally stole from her boyfriend. I don't even want kids or like her.
>>
>>36368427
Yeah. Being autistic is kind of a deal breaker desu.
>>
>>36368309
Nah bro i have ugly guyfriends who do great with girls because they are fun to be around and cool.
Girls aren't as visual as guys they mostly care about how well you can flirt with them and spike their emotion.
>>36368337
That's the short version. Be like you are with your friends would be more helpful.
>>
>>36368745
>Nah bro i have ugly guyfriends
I guarantee that your "ugly" friends are actually just average or below average, as opposed to be who is actually ugly. When you're actually ugly people won't have sex with you because no one has sex with people they're physically not attracted to a minimum. I'm 5'4 by the way.

>fun to be around and cool.
Does not lead to sex. Some people would describe me as fun to be around and cool and they'll go on road trips with me and such. They'll never see me as a potential lover though.

>Girls aren't as visual as guys they mostly care about how well you can flirt with them and spike their emotion
That's true but you can't really flirt when you're ugly. Reminder that "creepy" means "ugly male that dares to behave in any way like a sexual being". So the only tool left would be emotional roller coaster but damn what would it take?
>>
>>36368146
>Every single one of your ancestors had sex. What is your problem that you can't attract a single girl?

I'm literally the product of rape.
>>
I have nothing to offer a woman. I'm not rich, I'm not good looking, I'm white with an average dick, I don't have a prestigious job, I don't have a lot of friends, I'm 5'6", I'm a virgin. There's absolutely no reason for a woman to ever be interested in me. My ancestors were successful because women needed men to survive. I offer women nothing in return for them dating and marrying me. Any woman can just get a guy better than me. I can't compete.
>>
>>36368146
Nah, I am adopted
>>
>>36368146
I don't have enough money to compensate for not being a flawless specimen of a white male.
>>
>>36368231
Yep.
For instance, my uncle was an autistic ace (may have been gay, from New England born in the 50s.)
>>
File: 1492428415948s.jpg (6KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1492428415948s.jpg
6KB, 250x206px
No one in my direct bloodline is an aspie
>>
>>36368256
It's not a matter of just finding a girl to fuck you, it's about finding a girl that I can tolerate to be in a relationship with, what the fuck is it with you Chads and not understanding that single aspect?

Sex is overrated. Sex without any sort of emotional connection and sex for just the sake of it is completely worthless and a waste of time. Sex with someone who you love and are emotionally connected to is something almost 100% of people will agree is far superior to casual hookups.

The problem isn't finding some thot that'll suck your dick. In the last few weeks, because of my job, I've had multiple girls ages 16 - 20 who I've gone out with and have liked me a lot and offered blowjobs or to go back to their place or whatever but I'm not interested in a girl who will offer her pussy within the first goddamn 24 hours of knowing her.

I want a real relationship with a girl who's not a whore and has similar interests.

THAT is my problem.
>>
That's not how ancestors work.

One unbroken chain of ancestors has gotten laid. There were plenty of Anons that died virgins.
>>
>>36368745
>Girls aren't as visual as guys

>it's another episode of virgins thinking that they can pretend they've even talked to a girl if they do it on a board full of virgins
>>
File: mra-virgin-no-hymen.jpg (166KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
mra-virgin-no-hymen.jpg
166KB, 1024x672px
>>36368146
left 3 girls because they not been virgins when we got nude. Guess I am autistic
>>
More competition
girls are free to choose a guy from anywhere in the country (or even the world) rather than being forced to pick from a small pool of males in their village or via family connections.
>>
>>36370333
your ancestors only had to complete with the local chadsworth you have to compete with every chad on tinder
>>
>>36370333
>>36370367
sexual revolution fucked up all relationships/family.
>>
Because I've already reproduced. I hope my daughter doesn't turn out to be a roastie but at least she'll have life on easy mode instead of being the son of a loser.
>>
>>36368931
> I'm 5'4 by the way
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh mate
>>
>>36369471
>I'm 5'6"
So long as you're not autistic this is your issue
>>
because rape is illegal whe it wasn't for ancestors
>>
>>36368146
Advances in forensic science and police tactics make rape a lot harder then it would've been for an ancestor of mine 500 years ago. I seriously doubt every ancestor of mine was attractive.
>>
>>36368146
I did it twice. I don't know what I did though. Those were also both a year+ in the past so I don't really know
>>
File: 1491118687372.jpg (272KB, 1260x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1491118687372.jpg
272KB, 1260x1800px
All of them are dead, I'm not.
I'm better than them.
I'm the ultimate product.
One time deal.
The Omega Male.
>>
>>36368256
You're not trolling and that makes this a lot shittier
>>
File: 1491701879491.jpg (53KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1491701879491.jpg
53KB, 1214x1140px
>>36369665
this
originality is important
>>
>>36369665
>>36371901

That makes 3 of us
being sperg gets harder the older I get
>>
>>36368146
I've had sex. Will probably never procreate though so my bloodline dies with me either way.
>>
>>36371873
>you will never grope tits as huge as those
>>
>>36368146
Simpler times. Back then as long as you could provide food and shelter you were guaranteed a wife because Women werent allowed to work and/or couldn't provide for themselves.

Now Women can work and provide for themselves. If they can't then the government will. They get everything they need except for sexual gratification and they get that from Chads.

So nowadays you can work your ass off, get your own place, go to the gym and try your best and still get turned down. For me its not worth the effort.
>>
>>36370126
I don't like you because it seems you have more attention from women then me, and that is the one thing I feel I am lacking.

I hope one day I can learn that I possess something that you yearn for, and understand that you want
>>
>>36368456
this desu, have anything else and you'd at least get a pity-fuck from some crazy bitch that gets off to virgins
>>
>>36368146
>horrible brown skin disease because my dad fucked a black woman
>My mom was conceived after grandma got raped.
>>
>>36368146
Because I was bullied at school and became completely fearful and asocial, with poor hygiene and no meanings in life.
I also had a terrible psychopatic mother who never really liked me and separated me from my dad.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.