[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at bar >stacey talks to two older guys about her friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0216.jpg (27KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
27KB, 300x291px
>at bar
>stacey talks to two older guys about her friend being schizophrenic
>jokes about it
>tfw I'm schizophrenic
>>
>>36367733
Who gives a shit. I have Bipolar, anxiety, SAD, and I don't get all butthurt when people make jokes about those illnesses. I make the jokes myself. If you're that sensitive then you should seriously consider sudoku
>>
i was diagnosed schizoaffective but i dont think i have a mood disorder so im probably closer to schizophrenic.
what are your psychotic symptoms like?
i start to think im the messiah and the world is ending
>>
>>36367769
This. Stop being a fucking faggot
>>
>>36367820
>i start to think im the messiah and the world is ending

b-but anon, you are. And it is.
>>
>>36367847
>exacerbating someones mental illness

You're a faggot
>>
>>36367820
I knew a girl at a psych ward who thought she was simultaneously Jesus and Beyonce (inb4 what's the difference hurr hurr hurr). She put on concerts and everything, the place kind of just let it happen, even provided the background music. 10/10 would talk to again
>>
>>36367883
was she sexy?

orignalio
>>
>>36367879
>going to 4chan and expecting anything less

You're a faggot
>>
>>36367921
>You're a faggot

Suck me off
>>
>>36367918
God no, she was a fucking whale. She used to take her diaper (would shit in her pants, so had to wear a diaper) put it on her head, and run around completely naked. Sometimes she would stop and give blessings to people.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x193px
>"haha yeah I totally have _________ I do [quirky thing everybody does]"
>be me
>actually have it

just
>>
>>36367955
Sounds like my saturday nights
>>
>>36367931
Oh anon, you're getting me all hot and bothered.
>>
>>36367965
That's just how normies operate. The sooner you get used to it, the easier life becomes
>>
File: 1491966645688.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1491966645688.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
>>36367973
Submit to my cock you faggot
>>
>>36367733
I'm Schizophrenic and it's annoying how some Schizophrenic people think they don't need meds.
>>36367820
I used to think I was the First-born of all Creation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.