[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from Japan, if i see a white guy with a japanese girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 2pW1ZVH.jpg (30KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
2pW1ZVH.jpg
30KB, 300x200px
I'm from Japan, if i see a white guy with a japanese girl they will die, both, not joking, i'm from a small city with a nice beach and a lot of samurai things, dont come here
>>
>>36366995
Nice bait.

But seriously, I love Japan. The food is great, the people are friendly, the girls are easy to talk to and good in bed. I can't wait to visit again.
>>
ohayo gozaimasu fellow nihinjin. genki dessu ka? kekkon shimasyo ka?
>>
>>36366995
What about a white girl with a japanese male?
What about a white girl with a japanese female?
What about a white male with a japanese male?
You have to be consistent.
>>
Kill yourself gook, I'll fuck your girls anyway.
>>
>>36366995
Its ok dude I like asian girls but I'm too paranoid to get a gf.
>>
As someone who's visited Japan multiple times now, I'm sick of all these stale bait posts that try and make the Japanese out to be racists. Literally no body said anything about me being there and I noticed a lot of girls were dating whites and blacks
>>
>teleports behind you

>'Heh, nothing personal gaijin'
>>
>>36367108
To be fair, the average Japanese person is pretty racist, especially against other Asians. One guy even directly asked me to not steal Japanese women.
>>
>>36367185
No, not to be fair. I'm pretty sure most people who say this garbage have never been to Japan.

Japanese nationalists are a pretty extreme minority and most people do not give a shit.

the stupid racists in Alabama do not represent all of us here in the US. Just like that, the old fucks with imperial Japanese flag stickers on their pickup trucks or hikki like op don't represent the other 95% of Japan
>>
>>36367185
I would have told him not to worry. That if he ever came to my country I would help him get with the prettiest young blonde girl he could imagine by convincing her he is a Toyota executive worth billions of dollars.
>>
Hi, my name is Gaylord. The reason for this is that I'm a lord of the land, but also gay. I live in large castle. Around the outer wall of the castle, is a glory hole. Men visit the outside of the castle and stick thier erect penis in the hole. There is a 90% chance that i suck their dick, and a 10% chance that I chop their penis off with my sword. The way this works is that at the very start, I sucked 9 dicks in a row then chopped of the tenth. I then start again sucking nine then chopping of the tenth. I'm the best in the land, so many risk their penis for such joy

Oh yes
>>
>>36367237
Dude, I lived there for a while. Just ask the Korean and Chinese minorities how much shit they got to take daily. Japanese people don't shit on whites but there is a lot of prejudice against other Asians.

Once a white friend of mine went to some event, where some item went missing, to which her Japanese friends reacted by stating that the gaijins "must have stolen it". She could tell that they didn't include her in this group of thieving gaijin. They were talking about Koreans etc.
>>
>>36367303
That's just an Asian thing. Based on my conversations with them, they all seem to dislike or distrust each other. Even the governments don't get along that well because of all the territory disputes in Asia.
>>
>>36367108
>>36367237
Aren't there literally things foreigners can't do in japan? Like restaurants that ban non-japanese?
>>
>>36367341
Theres also the fact that imperial japan committed some war crimes in china and korea.
>>
post katana nudes
>>
>>36367364
My point is that it's not a Japanese thing, it's an Asian thing. All throughout Asia there seems to be this mistrust of other Asian nationals, no matter which country you're in.
>>
>>36367397
I've never claimed that the other Asians are any less racist (as a matter of fact, the Chinese people I met were racist as fuck).
>>
File: rejectwmaf.jpg (272KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
rejectwmaf.jpg
272KB, 1300x812px
wmaf is literally the most embarassing pairing

it's always a spineless self hating asian woman and a mediocre loser predatory white boy

no wonder their kids always end up fucked in the head
>>
File: helperdevilish.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
helperdevilish.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>36366995
I'll be coming over with government funding to attend a high uni

i might even get a cutie jap gf
>>
>>36368589
Which uni, anon? How good is your Japanese?
>>
>>36366995
That edge is sharper than your katanas
>>
>>36367953
Holtzclaw litreally did nothing wrong. Dude just had a little jungle fever.
>>
>>36368615
I'll be under jap classes for 1.5 years then attend I'm not saying it Uni
>>
>>36368686
Hopes peak academy reserve course?
>>
>>36366995
why the fuck does 2ch have images now
whose decision was that, it's cultural genocide
someone enable AA on /r9k/ btw
>>
>>36366995
>r/asianmasculinity trying THIS hard
>>
>>36367953
Cherry picking this hard and still believing your own bullshit
Thanks I keked
>>
>>36366995
Good luck nip bro. Kill all racemixers.
>>
There's one easy way to find out if OP is legit.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bgd2N1HNA2

If he can answer this then he's probably telling the truth. If he ignores this post he's a lying cuck living vicariously through a fantasy of being a MoonJin.
>>
File: hapaslistnew.jpg (455KB, 1718x1056px) Image search: [Google]
hapaslistnew.jpg
455KB, 1718x1056px
>>36367953
>not posting updated list
>>
File: amwf9.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
amwf9.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>36366995
Yes because no one should be subjected to puny white microdicks and inferior autistic white male genes. All white men will be sterilized. Asian men will impregnate all white women and create an AMWF hapa masterrace.
>>
>>36367027
>japanese people
>friendly
>LE ASIANS CAN'T BE RACIST ONLY WHITES
fuck you
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.